Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa (28408 Views)

Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by comeandmarry: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Abefgi,hopeless biach.
No real songs.
Autotunes all d way.
Mumu feel say she be Beyonce.
I hate dis ugly ass ho.
Stupid ass songs worldwide.
Biach

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Almaiga: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
lilmax:
Most popular divorced female artist?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by iamdahmmy(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm really getting pissed with tiwa..from boasting on E-TV that she is an icon to boasting on radio that she is the most popular female artist..let people rate u..try to be humble..there are lotta female artists in africa that are far better than u...u are just opportuned to be where u are...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Believe2061(m): 6:13am On Jul 28, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Yes.
Because ur marriage CRASHED
Your separated husband attempted suicide!
You admitted both of you re drug pushers.
Since you re the breadwinner now. Hope pampers is still giving u free sample?

I smell haters nearby... We'd wait for your life long marriage and suicide-/drug- free 'survival' on earth (cos u, my dear, sound like a fellow who barely survives and exists in nature not 'living' as she simply is.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Iamsolslim(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2016
God see oooo, I go sepe for this Blogger ooo, mods and nairalanders see oooo, I go sepe for this blogger ooo( in emmanuella voice). enemy of confusion bloggers. cry
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by joshaac(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2016
I see no popularity in you.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Trendin(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Topic says: I am the most popular female artiste in Africa. - Tiwa Savage.
Meanwhile,

Now, Tiwa Savage takes American listeners into her world of African music, but first, she corrects Ebro when he described her as the ‘most popular artiste on the continent of Africa .’

“Popular female ,” she set the records straight and then laughed. “ This sounds like I’m cocky. ”

Bloggers been lying for Africa since 1803.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by efilefun(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !
Most of them didn't even watch the interview, the presenter was like Tiwa is the most popular artiste in Africa and she replied nope maybe most popular Female artiste and here some ignoramus are already crucifying her like she took away their breakfast

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Dunexxx(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2016
ojun50:
Omawumi, tiwa- savage now simi is stealing my heart, these are the Nigeria female artist we hv.

Doesn't mean she should end her life.

Nobody is perfect.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by kk4kiss(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes it is obvious she is after exposing all her rubbish in marriage with is to be between her and her magazine man who can compete with her? No body so ride on babe but u wld have been more popular had it been ur husband took his life away out of fustration , but babe u no trybetter go and make ur home forget fortune and fame cos time shill come wen u will need a man in ur life then ur money may not do all that. Note that money can buy love but it can as well be only useless and hopeless men
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by bayinq25(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Has Angelique kidjo heard this?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Chikpat(m): 7:18am On Jul 28, 2016
ok. maybe ASA z from America !
Did Tiwa rili say most popular or mean most notorious ?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Sunnypa11(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
shilehcash:
is it true she resemble tiwa savage? people always say dey look alike

Yes,Can I be ur Tunji ?

I am a good tunji ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Maabone: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Atleast show us proof of any online polls na! No be by mouth oo.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by mzRukiee: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
And anty tiwa. ..calm down oooooo
Other people are still there...
Likes of yemi. ...
Let then announce you and not you announcing it
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nienie(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
What is a Tiwa Savage?Mtchew what will Yemi Alade say? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by feisty1(f): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Tiwa m NT ur fan.u r bigger Dan a fan u r my elder sista.even if evry1 does NT believe u I will believe because I lyk u.my elder vista from anoda mods ND father
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Gassa007: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
floragregs:
how did gra gra make her marriage crumble? Will you like your sister to be married to tbillz's kind?
Wetin be your own self, Tiwa's handbag
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by almustopha82(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Stop lying tiwa.where in Africa they know you nd they don't know yemi alade nd omowumi
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by bigwig97(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by bigyomite(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Yemi Alade ko Alade Aromire ni, Yemmi with Tiwa uncompareable, ride on Tiwa omo Savage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Gkemz: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Hope Seyi shay is listening.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Rori(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Asa I think.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Yea, I agree. She is the most popular female artist

But not the best! grin tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by amacastel: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
ghuzy01:

You 're just spewing trash,its an insult on tiwa for you to compare her with yemi alade.yemi is Good no doubt Buh not on the same level with tiwa.she self will feel honoured to be compared with tiwa savage.yes! For now tiwa is the biggest Nigerian and African female artist.
How ? I just writ about yemis superdope tracks ties has a lot of song but only eminado is superdope u answered like a music novice am telling u fro. Professional point of view Tiwa has gud,better media crew that's why she looks big but musically yemi is .they are 2 products 1 has better advertisment than d oda but d oda is a better product. Tiwa knws dt sef
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
feisty1:
Tiwa m NT ur fan.u r bigger Dan a fan u r my elder sista.even if evry1 does NT believe u I will believe because I lyk u.my elder vista from anoda mods ND father

Your elder sister? SMH for u
But mods stand for moderator not mother
And it is Elder sister not elder vista
Thank you grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by christee(f): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2016
divorced or single, you are simply the best
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by murmee: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
jiggaz:
Errmm..... but what about Yemi Alade.
Are you implying that Yemi Alade is more popular than Tiwa Savage? You cant be serious!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by imitateMe(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Asa is more popular jare
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Yes.
Because ur marriage CRASHED
Your separated husband attempted suicide!
You admitted both of you re drug pushers.
Since you re the breadwinner now. Hope pampers is still giving u free sample?

To say a lady is hating another...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by gonkraziiiiii: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Tiwa I love u ol but plssss shift on side...e b like u no see yemi alade ....hairstyles,outfit r loved by women all over Africa....she even goes for more shows Dan u so plsssss ......
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by wandeykul(f): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !
Thanks for observing too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / Bisi Alimi Reacts To Biyavanga Wainaina's Death At 48 / BBNaija's Koko Slays In Lingerie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.