Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa (28405 Views)

Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by buharisbae(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !

u too stop being to forward I watched the interview she affirmed she is the most popular female artist in Africa the blogger didn't complete the story
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by shilehcash(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Sunnypa11:

Yes,Can I be ur Tunji ?

I am a good tunji ooo
lolz, u can if ur surname is Balogun bt if nt park well grin wink
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Koboland(f): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
shilehcash:
is it true she resemble tiwa savage? people always say dey look alike

lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by rhektor(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
See Nàìjíríà bloggers and their misleading headline [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
ojun50:
Omawumi, tiwa- savage now simi is stealing my heart, these are the Nigeria female artist we hv.

Is Simi the. "Jamb question" one? If yes, I know only one song of hers....but I loooove it

Tiwa is my number one (her voice is sweet, sad, a simply soulful yearning one, evokes all kinds of desires when it emerges...my least fav song of hers is kelekele love (Vina, a BBA Season 6 contestant irritated me to no end and would always annoyingly sing it. angry...anyway sorry for ranting).

Omawumi's voice is powerful, and soaring...making me love her too...she and Tiwa alternate on my top female act list

But, I think/know Tiwa is my real MVP
...reason being that Yemi Alade (who wld be a fav of mine also if I knew her early enough also has that soaring and powerful thing going on with her voice, just like Omawumi...you know what? JAMB question singer also has it...Tiwa takes it for me then, her sonorous voice is the most different. The sad tang to her voice is pure magic
Well...if there is any singer with this kind of voice too in Naija...I dunno them

Now to the oldies
Onyeka Onwenu had that powerful beauty...in crazZy amounts. Beautiful. More than the newbies

Essien Igbokwe had the sweet, sad, sonorous beauty of a voice...maybe less than Tiwa

I am certifiable. No one asked me all these! Jeez! lipsrsealed
Sorry!
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by ojun50(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2016
blexy3:

What of Yemi & Chidimma?
them no follow
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by cruzydal(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Tiwa ke.. Yemi alade over tiwa savage joor.. Who knows tiwa?? What's her hit track? Her album gan ? Remember yemi alade's Johnny had over a million views on YouTube which the full mavin never get..even Eva alordia sef better pass Tiwa.. Tiwa wey dey copy copy music.. Chidimma project fame winner also.. Tiwa is boring
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by dadaijboy: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Naije bloggers ehn
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by coolviv: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
HzRF:
This same gra gra made her marriage crumble

Obsession with fame

Be like say na ur type no dey bring money for baby food. Na to dey buy designer shoes and boxers..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by coolviv: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
ThrillmeatRep:
Yes.
Because ur marriage CRASHED
Your separated husband attempted suicide!
You admitted both of you re drug pushers.
Since you re the breadwinner now. Hope pampers is still giving u free sample?

No. Because she get fine face and fine body and she sabi sing.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by coolviv: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jacko1:
no wonder you leave ur hubby

As a man if your wife is more powerful.... Richer.... Connected than u...... Forgerrit uv lost respect in her eyes

Esp nigerian women.... Dey will use u do yeye

Even if your wife get money pass you, bring money for baby food.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
um mm... Anjélique Kidjo nko ? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by Melinde: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
People just make silly comments without reading posts
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by jojothaiv(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
LastMumu:
just like the ignoramuses above,a lot of people would only read the title of the thread and form their silly opinion on it.

No where in the write-up did Tiwa claim to be the most popular female artiste in Africa. Silly blogger !
Spot on, but you don't need that heavy punchline you just drop.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by updatechange(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bro maybe u should help vet and modify it and stop claiming the efiko that you re not
banmee:

You might wanna brush up on your definition of modesty. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by banmee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
updatechange:
Bro maybe u should help vet and modify it and stop claiming the efiko that you re not

Actually, compared to you, i am. For one to be modest, one has to be unassuming and moderate in one's estimation of self or ability. What is modest about someone claiming to be the most popular female artist in Africa? Who gave her the award? You? Bruh please. I say again; You might wanna brush up on your definition comprehension of modesty.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by updatechange(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bruh i like the fact that u keep persevering, but that's not the issue here bru. You disregarded the point and focusing on an inconsequential grammar, i will say to you; Go back to that thread and read btw the lines warily, then you will know what i meant when i said she's being modest.
All i know is, she debunked the claim to be the best in Africa "which was your first claim against her" but the best female in Africa. And to your question... She's self acclaimed and if you have any prob about that, forward your gripe and counter-claim her and stop being INCONSISTENT online.
banmee:

Actually, compared to you, i am. For one to be modest, one has to be unassuming and moderate in one's estimation of self or ability. What is modest about someone claiming to be the most popular female artist in Africa? Who gave her the award? You? Bruh please. I say again; You might wanna brush up on your definition comprehension of modesty.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by trinitylove(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
banmee:

affirmative!! nice point of view wink
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa by owolabi16: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guests Sitting On The Floor At Dija's Save Me Concert (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: Mike Godson Is Too Little To Reply To / Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.