Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37004 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:
Let's restructure this country and save ourselves these unnecessary and avoidable confrontations and agitation.

Let's the FG start by looking into the last Confab recommendations. Nigeria is supposedly a federal system. Why are we running a unitary system that robs one region of its region, while using its resources to build other regions? It was a question of time till these confrontations appear. You can't cheat a people and not expect me to react.

War won't benefit anyone. Let's use our wisdom and save us this forthcoming battle. Let's restructure this system.

Till then, Nigeria still has a date with truth.

Restructure the system to fit whom? To whose detriment? Are you pretending not to know we are a mono economy?

Are you completely ignorant of the Land Use Act?

Jokers, you invited this confrontation by your tacit support for militancy, and have no one to blame for the direct and collateral damage.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
what about this?

the DSS.POLICE,MILITARY should get this person arrested..seun,this is espionage,what is this person doing with military pictures,how did he obtain them,for what purpose?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
okeybarca:

Go and move them now.had it been dat dis oil is in d north do u think by now there will be anything like one Nigeria?.now I ask u.d grazing bill dat d fg is talking about .is it for d interest of Nigerians or d north.d problem of a black man is his brain. d ability to reason.
problem of black man is leveraging himself as being stupid... can u see how stupid u r
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Restructure the system to fit whom? To whose detriment? Are you pretending not to know we are a mono economy?

Jokers, you invited this confrontation by your tacit support for militancy, and have no one to blame for the direct and collateral damage.

Enough of your online rants!! The military should go and stop the bombings!! These empty threats you keep issuing from month to month is becomming too childish!! I thought they said you northerners are brave! Your army is the weakest and biggest cowards I have seen!! They only have strength against unarmed civillians

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Luvties(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Michaelgates:
Stupid, we are talking of security here and u are talking of waec certificate. U get brain at all? Now lemi update u. The military will always be there becus there is a division there, Division 7 is u don't know. And they can't do nada becus there is a truce becus of dialogue. And don't let ur stupidity and hatred for Buhari blind u, open ur eyes, he will still be ur president. Or u can relocate to Congo

How will an illiterate commander-in-chief without waec certificate be able to defeat the more educated NDA? Don't you know most of these guys are even graduates!! You want us to be led into this war by an old illiterate?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by emmygzy(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2016
hope4nigeria:
they went to hide during those period ni o! They never come out to fight so there was no fight to defeat then so get ur fact rit! Gej gave them wing, they only need who will cut the wing now that's all.
says who? Where you in Nigeria at all? why did yaradua gave them amnesty? Abi have you forgotten how they use to blow oil installation, kill soldiers and kidnaps foreign oil workers during Obasanjos tenure? Hiding ko, hiding ni. Why is Buhari begging them in the name of God? Saying they are using sophisticated weapons. It's only the person that you see that you will catch. We have thousand s of kilometer s of pipelines passing through swamps and creeks in the nigerdelta. May be Buratai will lineup Nigerian soldiers along those pipeline and they will be watching them day and night.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

the DSS.POLICE,MILITARY should get this person arrested..seun,this is espionage,what is this person doing with military pictures,how did he obtain them,for what purpose?
common sense lol.
Do you feel intimidated by the pictures? You knew not about the capability of the Nigerian military.

Sorry I can't be arrested as I have committed zero offence.
Aim high. Fly-Flight and win.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

it was a mono economy during the groundnut pyramids? it was a mono economy during cocoa? Why wont it be a mono economy when yu all lazy zoogerian zombies have chosen the parasite option..see how him dey sweat for yansh dey talk like say him know wetin him dey talk.. No shame atal..mono economy,meaning without them na die be that..

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Michaelgates:
Abeg send the military in abeg. All three forces! What rubbish. Do u think we are joking here? Dis idiots are buy destroying the nations wealth that belongs to me and u and some fools are here supporting them and shouting 'it is their land'. All land in this Nigeria belongs the federal government and Nigerians. What rubbish? This negotiation and begging is already too much!
P

Parasites are thick.
You ve no life without me
We don tire to feed you we say
Go die some where else

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

A land use act designed ab initio to strangulate and oppress predetermined enemies? If a law is senseless, it ceases to be law; everyone should oppose it.

So we should keep the current fraudulent arrangements because it favours the leeches and parasites, who have deliberately refused to harness their own resources?

We knew beforehand that the stubborn old fool at Aso Rock was going to come. We know his antecedents.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by okeybarca: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .

U talk like a 3years old boy.which part of d north do u come from?.if i may ask u since u were born till dis day.have u seen or heard dat Nigerian army won any war in there life?.I leave dat for u to answer

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Please I don't want insults so let's discuss.

I am not rewriting history. The government requested and offered amnesty to the militants and also gave them an ultimatum which the militants ignored and the military stepped in with a massive offensive thus, they (militants) surrendered.

Please research on what I wrote above.

cktheluckyman:

Bros you want to re-write history? When did the militants surrender? Was it not the FG that begged them to accept amnesty?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Skipuru(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see
Bro you talk sense, but how you go see am if naija go allow them go, since oil don yakpa for north and lagos.
Soldiers na I dey cry for and their families.
Na because your soldier friend or brother never witness any shooting or dem kill am befor you go know say e no easy.
Just trying to make some sense though.
God bless you Sir.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
I've told you only cowards die several times before their death, calm down and stop fretting Pa Chukwudi, let's await the failure of the Hausa Fulani dominated Armed Forces and we'll laugh at them together wink

cktheluckyman:

Enough of your online rants!! The military should go and stop the bombings!! These empty threats you keep issuing from month to month is becomming too childish!! I thought they said you northerners are brave! Your army is the weakest and biggest cowards I have seen!! They only have strength against unarmed civillians
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
common sense lol.
Do you feel intimidated by the pictures? You knew not about the capability of the Nigerian military.

Sorry I can't be arrested as I have committed zero offence.
Aim high. Fly-Flight and win.

dont worry,by the time dem trace u and u see ua zombie arsse for cell,ya eye go clear...how did u obtain military photos? who gave them to u? Who are u working with/for?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

the mumu military are even the ones that will bomb the oil facilities and its workers... grin grin grin...their mumu no get mate..buhari is just running around restructuring the country..

the way they are forging ahead with their " we will crush the avengers" na them go use their hand blow everything up... grin grin grin

they intend to use force and still lift crude...this FG get sense...

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by jamesibor: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.

You can't compare NDA to BH. Boko Haram seek to capture and hold territories while NDA do hit and run.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I've told you only cowards die several times before their death, calm down and stop fretting Pa Chukwudi, let's await the failure of the Hausa Fulani dominated Armed Forces and we'll laugh at them together wink

So far the hausa dominated Nigerian army has failed in the Niger-delta war!! Quit ranting and let me know when they step up.Until then just quit issuing infantile threats! You are not talking to babies

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Michaelgates(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2016
limeta:
P

Parasites are thick.
You ve no life without me
We don tire to feed you we say
Go die some where else

Parasites are thick.
You ve no light without me
We don tire to dey give una light, road, security and passport to you we say
Go die some where else
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
jamesibor:

You can't compare NDA to BH. Boko Haram seek to capture and hold territories while NDA do hit and run.

Allow them to continue to make a fool of themselves !! They are comparing guerilla war to conventional warfare.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by GoodofNaija: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why not leave their land for them? Don't you have land?

As long as u are still part of nigeria, Nigeria is the ultimate owner of your land. So stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2016
WHY ARE ND, IPOB STILL DELUDED THAT OIL HAS ANY SIGNIFICANT.. OIL THAT IS SET TO DROP 5 DOLLAR EVERY YEAR. ADVANCE COUNTRIES ARE TALKING ABOUT DEFENSE, TECHNOLOGY, AGRICULTURE... WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES IN JAPAN, US .. ND AND IPOB WILL DRINK THEIR OIL COME 2019..
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by chamboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
jamesibor:

DEY GONNA HIT, RUN AND DIE IJN

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
okeybarca:

U talk like a 3years old boy.which part of d north do u come from?.if i may ask u since u were born till dis day.have u seen or heard dat Nigerian army won any war in there life?.I leave dat for u to answer
It's either you are a kid using internet or you do not know how to use the internet for educational purpose.
Civil War (external)/Amphibious/Urban Counterinsurgency Operations – such as the ECOMOG interventions in the Liberian, Sierra Leonean and Somali Civil Wars in the 1990s which involved fighting in the Fully Built-Up areas that are Monrovia, Freetown and Mogadishu, fighting in towns and villages in the hinterland and amphibious landings and operations in the marshes around Monrovia and Lungi

Alot to read. https://beegeagle./2011/08/26/chronicle-of-nigerian-military-engagements-1959-2011/

I will recommend this for you. http://nigeriaworld.com/columnist/ihenacho/081103.html
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Please I don't want insults so let's discuss.

I am not rewriting history. The government requested and offered amnesty to the militants and also gave them an ultimatum which the militants ignored and the military stepped in with a massive offensive thus, they (militants) surrendered.

Please research on what I wrote above.

Do you even listen to yourself? So the FG stepped up the war on them,defeated them and instead of decimating them still offered them amnesty? Are you for real? Seriously dude?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

[s]dont worry,by the time dem trace u and u see ua zombie arsse for cell,ya eye go clear...how did u obtain military photos? who gave them to u? Who are u working with/for?[/s]
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:

A land use act designed ab initio to strangulate and oppress predetermined enemies? If a law is senseless, it ceases to be law; everyone should oppose it.

So we should keep the current fraudulent arrangements because it favours the leeches and parasites, who have deliberately refused to harness their own resources?

We knew beforehand that the stubborn old fool at Aso Rock was going to come. We know his antecedents.

Bros insults change nothing and you know it.

The issue here is of a region that has wasted billions of dollars in allocations, derivation and other interventions in addition to wasting a 6 year Presidency, that now intends to blackmail the government through violence to get what it's been given severally but wasted.

You and I know Nigeria runs a mono economy and resource control is neither feasible nor realistic at this point for obvious reasons, so why sacrifice the lives of innocents because of myopic belligerence?

Let's be civil and understand each other.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fullz: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
ex crocodile should be the name of a seasonal movie.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:

dont waste ur time,that guy's brain has incapacitorial abilities to comprehend such talks,its beyond him..he only understands low street gutter terms

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by uvalued(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
It is only when mosquito perches on your scrotum that you will understand everything is not about force- Anonymous

I dey laf Buhari & his advisers

this is really serious..
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by jamesibor: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
chamboy:
DEY GONNA HIT, RUN AND DIE IJN

You'd be better off channeling your prayer to the naira so it can appreciate against the dollar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison / Nigeria’s Iconic Rice Paddy Pyramids To Be Evacuated Tomorrow / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62