Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37010 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Ofornaira: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin Buhari and his feminine army has been making noise while these militants keep blowing up pipelines!!As we speak the military have been deployed all over the creeks ye they have not been able to stop the bombings!!!
and u know what? those boys do not want to shed any blood. if they wanted to killi, they would have killed a lot of nigerian soldiers. this shows they are fighting a just fight.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]They had better start quickly, the nonsense dialogue has served its purpose and the military is set to engage.

Nobody can blackmail this government, talk less of drunken creek rats and their cowardly Ugandan cousins. [/b][/s]

Is it by force to be part of a country?

Answer me!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Bobbywallexino(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
O' yes Cup of Tea! Anyone who wins the war should me.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cocoduck: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
chamboy:
problem of black man is leveraging himself as being stupid... can u see how stupid u r
you describing your self
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by hope4nigeria(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
emmygzy:
says who? Where you in Nigeria at all? why did yaradua gave them amnesty? Abi have you forgotten how they use to blow oil installation, kill soldiers and kidnaps foreign oil workers during Obasanjos tenure? Hiding ko, hiding ni. Why is Buhari begging them in the name of God? Saying they are using sophisticated weapons. It's only the person that you see that you will catch. We have thousand s of kilometer s of pipelines passing through swamps and creeks in the nigerdelta. May be Buratai will lineup Nigerian soldiers along those pipeline and they will be watching them day and night.
and u r happy? Congrat! Munmun like you can't even kill a rat oh. Continue
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So far the hausa dominated Nigerian army has failed in the Niger-delta war!! Quit ranting and let me know when they step up. Until then just quit issuing infantile threats! You are not talking to babies

Stop fretting Pa Chukwudi it's becoming embarrassing cheesy. Patience.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by rhektor(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2016
lorbah001:
Go full force ....we will report to ICC

Go dialogue.....we want total control

Meet em elders.....their hands are tied

Bunch of crybabies, hypocrites and cowards!
I go with sanity

God bless you

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by rrhostomy(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Military wit dem funny code operation nicknames
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by RobertOGUNS(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:
Let's restructure this country and save ourselves these unnecessary and avoidable confrontations and agitation.

Let's the FG start by looking into the last Confab recommendations. Nigeria is supposedly a federal system. Why are we running a unitary system that robs one region of its region, while using its resources to build other regions? It was a question of time till these confrontations appear. You can't cheat a people and not expect me to react.

War won't benefit anyone. Let's use our wisdom and save us this forthcoming battle. Let's restructure this system.

Till then, Nigeria still has a date with truth.

I totally agree with you. The Niger Delta have been neglected for
Too long. Environmental pollution and underdevelopment. I believe that if the ND have been given their dues since the discovery oil in terms of development and growth of that region, i m sure we wont have the kind of agitation that is coming frm there today. I m from Ilaje LGA in ondo and despite all the oil wells and oil exploration in that region, the development and environmental impact of the said oil is nothing to write home about. I must admit, corruption on the part of both niger delta leaders and the FG too is a major problem too.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by skyhadi16(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
why una dey fear to breakup?tell me.
Lol.

The question is who is asking for break up?

I have not seen or heard, one or group of governors, chiefs, senators, house of rep or state men from SE or SS demanding for this, rather some sponsored militants why?

Did crude oil export start during President Buhari's regime?

Why the sudden realization when a brother the ex President Jonathan was there for six (6) years with no meaningful project for his people why didn't militants question there leaders then?

So painful that he couldn't just seize the opportunity to reduce N'deltans problems, roads, water, hospitals no obvious improvement even his wife first lady didn't see it as a duty to empower SS or SE women via local trades, fishery, etc. Yet you come here say all kind of hates.

Of course Pres Buhari have his errors and annoying areas but pls stop capitalizing on that, fix your home first and allow us face our problems one at a time.

Thank you.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by emmygzy(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
They forgot what yaraduwa did in the past camp 5 demolition etc. This yeye people surrendered immediately and embraced amnesty.

Most online commentators are kids that know nothing about real life and forgetful. I pray dialogue continues or else I rest my case. My father-in-law till now regrets the civil war. He constantly talks about the negative impact. We have Syria also has a case study, but they don't want to learn.

Don't come and spit lie here oga. Camp 4 ko, camp 10 ni. I don't know how Nigerian army will line it's personell up along the thousands of kilometre of pipelines that passes through different creeks and swamp of Nigerdelta. You should be educated enough to know that guerilla warfare is the most difficult warfare in the world. I can remember during Obasanjos tenure where millitants will come to an oil platform, kill the soldiers there and abduct the foreign oil workers there. Despite the fact that there was joint task force of navy,army,airforce and police in Nigerdelta that time, kill soldiers like flies and destroy oil installation. Oil export during Obasanjos tenure was averaging 1.6 million per barrel until when yaradua now took over and send jonathan to the creeks to persuade them to accept amnesty, it was then oil export now went back to 2.6 million per barrel. That is the fact.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

hard beans loading..

WHO ARE U WORKING FOR,HOW DID U OBTAIN MILITARY PICTURES? WHAT ARE U DOING WITH MILITARY ITEMS?

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Stop fretting Pa Chukwudi it's becoming embarrassing cheesy. Patience.

Patience Ke? When I am neither Pa chukwudi nor patience Jonathan better tell your dullard kinsman to hurry up.the oil production will soon go below 1 million bpd

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Even obj and late abacha that were brutal couldn't defeat the Niger delta militants.the army only destroyed houses and killed innocent people there.lets see what the dullard can achieve if more pipelines will not be destroy.

There has never been war in Niger Delta and I pray there will not be. In war everything is destroyed and millions of people killed as in Biafra of 1967 to 1970. Those cheering the NDA are not aware that both innocent and guilty will be killed in millions if war erupts.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

it was a mono economy during the groundnut pyramids? it was a mono economy during cocoa? Why wont it be a mono economy when yu all lazy zoogerian zombies have chosen the parasite option..see how him dey sweat for yansh dey talk like say him know wetin him dey talk.. No shame atal..mono economy,meaning without them na die be that..

Who gave us the unitary system during that period thereby abolishing any federalism?

An Easterner named Ironsi? No?

Hardworking Jokers cheesy
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by rhektor(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.

What a myopic analysis, is this analysis or your wish?
With this state of mind you can't even win an argument not to talk of winning a war. Wake up my friend from your slumber undecided undecided

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2016
skyhadi16:

Lol.

I have not seen or heard, one or group of governors, chiefs, senators, house of rep or state men from SE or SS demanding for this, rather some sponsored militants why?

Why the sudden realization when a brother the ex President Jonathan was there for six (6) years with no meaningful project for his people why didn't militants question there leaders then?

So painful that he couldn't just seize the opportunity to reduce N'deltans problems, roads, water, hospitals no obvious improvement even his wife first lady didn't see it as a duty to empower SS or SE women via local trades, fishery, etc. Yet you come here say all kind of hates.

Of course Pres Buhari have his errors and annoying areas but pls stop capitalizing on that, fix your home first and allow us face our problems one at a time.

Thank you.
zz..
zoogerian zombie
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by GoodofNaija: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
the mumu military are even the ones that will bomb the oil facilities and its workers... grin grin grin...their mumu no get mate..buhari is just running around restructuring the country..

the way they are forging ahead with their " we will crush the avengers" na them go use their hand blow everything up... grin grin grin

they intend to use force and still lift crude...this FG get sense...

Your online ranting is grade one. Keep it up!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Not only crocodile, the military should use Caribbean style to fight NDA all I know is that they are going to fail...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Who gave us the unitary system during that period thereby abolishing any federalism?

Hardworking Jokers cheesy

garri school dropout zoogerian zombie dey sweat for yansh dey try to sound educated...lollls

oya,define unitary system..lllolssss
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Patience Ke? When I am neither Pa chukwudi nor patience Jonathan better tell your dullard kinsman to hurry up.the oil production will soon go below 1 million bpd

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2016
All these online raving and ranting won't change the fact that gun battles and bombings are coming to a creek near you in Niger Delta.

I said it earlier that open support for these militants will only attract violence and destruction........ not development.

As I also said earlier, I don't want refugees trooping to my region if this issue escalates. angry
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2016
rhektor:

[s]What a myopic analysis, is this analysis or your wish?
With this state of mind you can't even win an argument not to talk of winning a war. Wake up my friend from your slumber undecided undecided[/s]

If you have a superior argument, bring it and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Your online ranting is grade one. Keep it up!
wink wink wink wink...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
[s]All these online raving and ranting won't change the fact that gun battles and bombings are coming to a creek near you in Niger Delta.

I said it earlier that open support for these militants will only attract violence and destruction........ not development.

As I also said earlier, I don't want refugees trooping to my region if this issue escalates. >:[/s](

Refugees are already in your region.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
All these online raving and ranting won't change the fact that gun battles and bombings are coming to a creek near you in Niger Delta.

As I also said earlier, I don't want refugees trooping to my region if this issue escalates. angry
hehehehhe...na your people wey dey work for the oil companies for niger delta go turn to refugees..get ready to welcome all of them... cheesy cheesy cheesy...they would all go back to farming,... cool cool cool
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by emmygzy(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
hope4nigeria:
and u r happy? Congrat! Munmun like you can't even kill a rat oh. Continue
why resort to abuse when I'm well telling you fact? I'm sure you are not up to 18 or probably you were not from a good home. Be careful, nobody is happy because it is affecting electricity and economy, but yaradua that gave them amnesty knows what he is doing. He personally sent Jonathan his deputy to the creeks to beg his people to lay down their arms and they did and he enjoyed peace. They gave Buhari a chance too bad until he fumbled with his utterance s and actions saying he will not treat 97% like 5% and was even considering stopping the amnesty. You will see that this avengers are very sophisticated and educated. I believe they are those ex millitants that was part of the amnesty. You know most of them are trained abroad in undersea welding and others. Look at the way they carry out their operation without attacking the military unlike before that they will confront soldiers, kill them and destroy the installation and kidnap the foreign workers there. Don't forget that they are fettish too, soldiers shooting at them iz like shooting in the air.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s][b]Who gave us the unitary system during that period thereby abolishing any federalism?

Hardworking Jokers cheesy[/s]

For how long will you children of dan fodio keep repeating this stale line?

Ironsi must be a god for it to be taking forever to rectify what he did!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=47959329][/quote]

Is this all you can do? Showing me crocodile pictures while the militants keep bombing the pipelines!! How pathetic!!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ba7man(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Izonpikin:
hehehehhe...na your people wey dey work for the oil companies for niger delta go turn to refugees..get ready to welcome all of them... cheesy cheesy cheesy...they would all go back to farming,... cool cool cool
And your people living in the creeks where the fighting will take place will be in paradise, Abi? undecided
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by GoodofNaija: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Is it by force to be part of a country?

Answer me!

Obviously no, you can take d next flight or trek to uganda.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
it was during that time that bokoharam were causing nuisance with killings too.gej was developing the north just to please northern politicians so that they can stop buying arms for their boys.[quote author=skyhadi16 post=47959041]
Lol.

Why the sudden realization when a brother the ex President Jonathan was there for six (6) years with no meaningful project for his people why didn't militants question there leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73