Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Did You Treat Your First Date? Where Did You Take Her To? What Did You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Treat Your First Date? Where Did You Take Her To? What Did You Do? (307 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Treat Your First Date? Where Did You Take Her To? What Did You Do? by MICHROZZAY: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
I hear the complaints from my girlfriends all the time; men are clueless when it comes to planning and carrying out a good first date. Not to offend any men out there (well-intentioned though you may be), but it seems that some of you have no idea what to do, where to go, how to act, or what to wear on the first date.

(1) (Reply)

C-h-e-a-p E-x Display K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s Leyton / In need of a very serious relationship / Back In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.