Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43701 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
[b]Fake friends are no different from shadows; they stick with you during your brightest moments but desert you in dark times. I thought this was one of those words. Why bother myself about irrelevancies?

The much anticipated contest was at hand. Anarchy broke out. Aliances were formed. Friends and foes about to clash in war.

I thought I was right to trust. I thought you were a friend. How could you? How could you do this to me? How could you shatter my heart so violently? After all I did for you. I sacrificed my sleep for you. I devoted my time to you. I fought enemies, made new enemies, just to make sure you get to the top. I made a promise to use the last drop of blood in my veins to fight for your cause. I did my all for you

I approached you with genuine intentions of love, of care and of companionship. I trusted you. I laid my self bare before you, you came in, stirred my emotions, tricked me, thou sly snake. Me being the ever loyal friend didn't care to doubt you for once.

I was so blinded by my affection for you that I didn't see the oncoming truck... It hit me with the weight of a thousand ages. You utilised me and others I can't mention as pawns to chase wildly after your selfish ends.

Finally, you got what you have always wanted. And then what did you do? You bade me goodbye in the most cruel of manners. You drew me ever closer. I thougt maybe you had had a change of mind. But even that was part of your grand plan. And then you struck like a stealth viper. Oh.. You ripped a vital organ in my insides and cruelly sent me onto the harsh plains without wishing me well. You couldn't even spare a little kindness. That too would have given me hope when I decided to just fall down right there in the middle of desolation and give up and wait for the end. I could have held on to it fastly for life support. You dumped me! You used me, tore my heart to shreds and dumped me like a worn-out cloth! So painful. It hurts. It really hurts. I try to forget about it all yet it keeps coming back to haunt me.

That I'm alive today to script this piece is nothing short of a miracle...

I was there. You were there. Up till now, how we became friends is still a mystery to me.
[/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Who is that person, let me deal with him undecided

10 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by youngest85(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
W I T O S?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Who is that person, let me deal with him undecided
She is a female Nairalander. She contested amongst others in the just concluded miss NL pageant. I gave my love to someone that doesn't deserve it. How foolish of me!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
So u haven't heard that u shouldn't fall inlove with ur whole heart in this our useless generation

U didn't know what was coming cos u were eager to jump into his arms not minding to find out if he wanted or had that genuine love u had for him for you.. Ladies learn the bitter way and I feel for them, they are easily deceived and fail to see the lion he is.. Now that this has happened to u, u'll be careful next time.. Take care and be strong!

Modified: so u are a guy sef... Then that advice won't be necessary, just be a man and move ON

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexxkillz: 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.

67 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

She is a female Nairalander. She contested amongst others in the just concluded miss NL pageant. I gave my love to someone who didn't deserve it. How foolish of me!
Yes! U foolish lo o toh!

Buh do the rest of we guys a favor by telling us who that lady is so we'll know whom we dodging.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Story that touch undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Well, I've met over a dozen nairalanders in person. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm eating in a Nairalanders house. Nairalanders aren't bad. Nairaland cliques are bad.

The problem with most of you is that you extend the right hand of friendship to someone else while holding a dagger in your left hand. . . Evil begets evil. You're both chatting and "screenshoting" each other's conversations for "future use", and you gossip your "friend" to another "friend", who gossips to another "friend". What do you expect?

Nairalanders will keep on making friend's and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
GBAM infact three beer bottles 4 u.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Nairalanders will keep on making friend's and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
killed!

Bros abeg, which drink u go like drink Do u take champion's league? Or Goldberg U deserve a medal infact!

11 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
cry cry
Hmmmmmmm. Serious something grin
MIMZY good morning.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Story that touch undecided
u share his pains bah... Chai
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
So u haven't heard that u shouldn't fall inlove with ur whole heart in this our useless generation

U didn't know what was coming cos u were eager to jump into his arms not minding to find out if he wanted or had that genuine love u had for him for you.. Ladies learn the bitter way and I feel for them, they are easily deceived and fail to see the lion he is.. Now that this has happened to u, u'll be careful next time.. Take care and be strong!

Modified: so u are a guy sef... Then that advice won't be necessary, just be a man and move ON
I have tried to but I can't help. There is more to my story.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

I have tried to but I can't help. There is more to my story.
tell us everything , IF u wanna be free...

Am all ears angry

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Park01: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MIMZY good morning.
we all know whom this thread is directed to

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Nairalanders will keep on making friends and meeting with Nairalanders. It's the heart's motive that counts.
Thanks for your kind advise. I really appreciate... I guess I should keep a small circle of friends and be wise in my selection of friends henceforth.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2016
STFU, Nairalanders are a bunch of slimy Bastards_...I would only meet one in Real life just one
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Park01:
we all know whom this thread is directed to
yeah right, and we know who the op is.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mizzbouqui(f): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:

She is a female Nairalander. She contested amongst others in the just concluded miss NL pageant. I gave my love to someone that doesn't deserve it. How foolish of me!
Eeyah, sowie dear cry

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by HoneyB10(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
I don buy this land oh
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Who hurt you?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz... 100% Sense...

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by ShaqFu: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Couldn't have said this better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
"
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Park01: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah right, and we know who the op is.
cheesy an attention seeking op grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
tell us everything , IF u wanna be free...

Am all ears angry
I would have loved to say more but for my strict policy.... In as much as I also have my bad sides, I respect privacy a lot. Divulging all the details here sure wouldn't be nice. Don't you think so?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
angry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
am watching

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.