Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44244 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2023
Very good of the man, because he has just saved himself the trauma of paternity fraud.The shameless harlot definitely has slept with her ex several times before the wedding and soon if she falls pregnant,she would make the man raise a child that's not his.

427 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ThatrealestApex: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Serves her right angry I will do same angry angry

Na so men dey take father Children wey no be their own embarassed

Infact, Federal Government need to make DNA Test Free and Compulsory for every Nigerian Home

Rubbish

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by insidelife22(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2023
The man is very very wise.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by STEWpid(f): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Chai..

Why will the lady still visit her ex when she's already set to marry a new man?

Was the visitation for a quickie??

Some ladies sha..

The Memory of a Daunting Gbola!!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ThatrealestApex: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2023
If at this time and Age you trust Eve of this Generation well enough not to conduct a DNA Test for all your Kids (Or atleast your First child)

Then, be ready to Luuuuurrrrrn the Hardway cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Lovemeharder(f): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Best man of the year. Brotherhood is proud of you bro.🥂🤗 cheesy
She should go and marry her ex.

249 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Patriotsleague: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Mumu girl, no emotional intelligence.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2023
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2023
I know this lady above will still find a way to blame the man as usual instead of condemning the act of that olosho. Wetin she go find for ex house if nor be gbola she go collect?

Nice one, the man just dodged a bullet.....That lady is a confirm olosho.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2023
If she had told him how her ex was always rough and rugged in making love to her before their breakup, the groom’s conclusion is that this same lover boy that she return to have over-ravish her the night before the wedding as sendforth to him.

Many married ladies are guilty of this. In order not to miss their exes they will go to them in the eve of their wedding to get their lover’s seed inseminated in them so that they can use that as a memorial.

Bridegroom calling wedding off is because he doesn’t want Ajeku for honeymoon.
The pleading from her friends that an ex lover leftover is not bad as a wife could even worsen matters.

She should marry her ex because groom have made the floor open. Besides Nothing concern officiating minister on this matter

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by slaawomirr: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Brighton1(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by jeromestarks: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Good one on the groom's path.

If you allow male friends hang around your woman, you're the greatest fo.ol of all time.

Once she starts receiving unending calls from male friends, just remove anything called commitment from your heart and start looking for another girl.
Don't break up with any girl with anger: keep fvcking her until you find another woman. When you do, simply ghost the first idiot. When she complains , tell her you need time. Oti lo.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by fourboys: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Odogwu groom U did well

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by fourboys: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.
for real embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jking20(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?

Interesting, so of all times she would visit you the night before wedding day. I won't only call off the marriage but as well demand for the money for bride price I paid.

21 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sucre6: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2023
She's dem guilty as charged, she can't even defend herself

Correct guy, some simp will ho ahead and marry her, tueh, mumu girl u don bring monumental disgrace to yourself and family,

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Greystone: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2023
The Groom na Man

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by talk2hb1(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint too!!

Another One!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by muyico(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Anoda banga!

4 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by muyico(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Another banga!
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint too!!

Why is she marrying him then? Why couldn't she just marry her ex?

People on here think you are foolish and I am surprised at your determination to prove them right.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Globad(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Listen to yourself

You're "sure"

Enough money

Enough sex

Na wa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by jmoore(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2023
One of the reasons to marry a virgin.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by OndoRaph(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Who doesn't know who you are

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Get well soon sis.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by jmoore(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oloshooooooooooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sucolee(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2023
May b she go give am the last supper...ladies with their iranu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by DND069: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Men against virgins, I think this solves some equations for y'all.

Non virgins exhibit and carry the traits of every of her exes -- combativeness, aggressiveness, dominance, non agreeable, and the likes. All these which are masculine traits are possessed by most women who have had too many exes.

A non virgin woman is an average man.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Dear kings, know that you are the prize cool..

Therefore, never you be in a hurry to pay bride price without carrying out your due diligence, never let a woman outsmart you on that..

Again, don't marry a woman because you love her (only), but because you're satisfied with her behaviours all round and she passed all your tests, in the process of dating/courting..

Imagine the cost of putting up such a glamorous wedding in this economy, where a bag of rice alone is more than some peoples' salaries. The least the biatch could do is simply have sense that it's not right to make that stupid, insensitive, selfish and careless move at that particular time..

Be wise, or you will suffer in the hands of these Jezebels...

36 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.