Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43556 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nsogbu di. Nnukwu nsogbu di. angry

grin grin grin grin grin

This one got me cracked up.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nsogbu di. Nnukwu nsogbu di. angry
Agidimgba Agidimgba cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
i cant believe he's a grown man, i weep whenever i see some grown ass dude doing something as childish as this, just look at what you typed do you understand it? Bleh bleh bleh bleh like a toddler, what has 50k got to do with you being a slowasspoke, i know you and your goons have nothing to do on nairaland than this yall fuckers should get a life and stop being pvssies.

Why don't you stop being a rectalgia to your team. What will you gain if you make me remind you how ashamed you made your folks when you turned out to be a jobbernowl. If you have an opinion, poo on it and shove it down your gone to the dogs throat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
i cant believe he's a grown man, i weep whenever i see some grown ass dude doing something as childish as this, just look at what you typed do you understand it? Bleh bleh bleh bleh like a toddler, what has 50k got to do with you being a slowasspoke, i know you and your goons have nothing to do on nairaland than this yall fuckers should get a life and stop being pvssies.

You wana talk of age?? cheesy cheesy

You asslick an ugly girl's because she want to campaign for you?? cheesy cheesy

You will receive an award of National Disgrace cheesy cheesy

Is that the best lady you could lay your hands on??... Then you are a gooner cool

I know am jobless... but where I am, You can never be cool

Now apologize to God for being a huge disgrace to Manhood angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:

You asslick an ugly girl because she wants to campaign for you?? cheesy cheesy

Is that the best lady you could lay your hands on??... Then you are a gooner cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Clipper Broke, went to Walmart and bought this shìt for $8 now my face stings as hell.

I need to stop being a cheap fvck...Guys avoid this rubbish

It's Gillete Mach 3 and my face is RED...ITS A FVCKING LIE...It's pure shít

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dauntless15(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks dearcheesy...you still keep up thanks alot..my boring diarycry..its la vie est belle bikogrin
lol i do keep up, I'm responsible for most of the likes and shares its entertaining and yours is the only diary i read because you're funny, keep it up girl. And i didn't spell it correctly because french is a nono for me i hate it the way i hate arabic.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
whats your low life god forsaken miserable little stinking annoying crazy mutherfucking self doing right now? Minding your business i guess? Preying on girls try on someone your size be ashamed of your pot belied self

lmao, do me a favour pls, kindly read the trash u typed up dia. after dat den question ur paternity...
. i pity ur future....

oyiri landlord,

#bornbastarrd!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
StunchLord:
I feel this belong here

I decided not to quote you after reading this megacrap but I just couldn't help it seeing a full-blown man exhibiting the maturity of a wayward 7-year-old, running around with mischief filled in his pockets. You are very stüpid to tag people online who you don't know a thing or two about as "hopeless", "rejects" and other disapproving words simply because you want to make your _retarded self feel better.

Sit upright you foølish asswipe let me hit sense into your goatish skull; you cannot choose how people are to behave online according to your own "superior" idea of "proper conduct". They bought the phones and MB with which they surf the internet with their own money, not your money, and what they choose to do with it or how they choose to use it is entirely their decision to make. It shouldn't be any of your fûcking business how they live their lifes. If their lives so troubles your miserable existence then toll the path of suicide. That they are trolls or doesn't conform to your "rules" does not in the least make your vague, erroneous perception of them right.

The nonsense up there coming from the mouth of an old îdiot drunk on cow urine such as your dwarfish, blackish fugly self is priceless seeing that you of all people are not fit at all to air your tiny permutations which is proportional to your micro-penis and as worthless as chaffs blown off maize plants.

Are you not the low self-esteemed pauper who goes about begging ladies that you can father for nude pictures to self-service off your frustration since you are sex-starved and have a massive appetite for sex?

Definitely, no lady wants you offline because you are poor, sad, ugly, pathetic and dumb that's why the only thing of little worth about you is your _stupid NL posts.

The only rejected, haggard-looking baboon with the brain power of a weaned kitten here is you because you login to nairaland every fücking day and write poems to various ladies, soliciting desperately for sex in hopes that they fall for your cheap tricks even a social recluse could pull better. They (the wise ladies) cast you far away into the dark depths of loneliness & rejection yet you keep receding back like the despairing, frustrated beggar that you are to plead your case and see whether any kind soul will consider your sad situation.

Shameless, ugly 49-year-old grandpa that hasn't found purpose in life since he landed on his head on planet earth. You are so useless that no-one takes you seriously. Your failure identity makes you very easy to spot like an oasis in a desert.

You ran outta family section to romance section to try whether you can use your one chance in overcoming virginity, and your "Banchelorhood" is long over due but that people around you have begun to think your transpired against the gods... still you failed before you were even able to mount your short, leprous feet on this section cos fate is against you!

Accursed swine! Woe betide the day that a mishap like you were born. You are a shame, a bad owen, an all-time carrier of failure, a demented dog and a helpless stunted soul!! Don't go and marry. Be here exchanging bants with every dîck, tom and harry. You think time waits for you? Shameless agbaya. The people you are asslicking about now are the same people who shamed you and bare your dirty linens in public view.

What a pity! What a shame!! *spits on his hideous pothole riddled face*

shocked
Oh why?! cry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:
You have a certain grandeur of sophistication I admire.

I will come for you after--- after I have become weathered and you will preach sense onto me.

I need to see the world beyond blood and carnage and retribution.

You will show me light

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
falconey:

Lol

On the contrary, there are days when I am short of words or just not in the mood to talk/write.

Btw, you might have learned that I work with the organizing c'ttee....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by sinaj(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, I don't know her....do they have those of Patricia cornwell, Stephen king, James Hardy chase, Sidney Sheldon e.t.c?

Do u have any of his e-novel?

He is one of my fav authors smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
I view o. Especially when I'm not interested in anything going on in Nairaland.

I haven't been on the thread joor.
Dunno why my moniker is still lingering, I guess it's because I'm replying mentions.

OK o. These days you look more like you are not interested in anything at all. undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Once again Good afternoon cool
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dauntless15(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

You asslick an ugly girl because she wants to campaign for you?? cheesy cheesy

lol change the piece of plastic you're using its affecting your eyes, am not coming out for mr nairaland and shes not campaigning for me, and i wonder the kind of upbringing you had that makes you think this way like an slowpoke, so because i stood up to a misogynistic preeq like you iy means shes a girl i layed my hands on or am dating smh, wether she's ugly or not its not your business and judging from the way you talk people dont give you attention and what you're doing now is the only way to get it, am sorry for the hole you crept from into this world, you're a waste of space and air.

Cc princeakins
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by falconey(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

On the contrary, there are days when I am short of words or just not in the mood to talk/write.

Btw, you might have learned that I work with the organizing c'ttee....

I swear on my 3rd testicle I'm oblivious of that information I thought you use to be. thank you for your time ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dauntless15(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Why don't you stop being a rectalgia to your team. What will you gain if you make me remind you how ashamed you made your folks when you turned out to be a jobbernowl. If you have an opinion, poo on it and shove it down your gone to the dogs throat.
smh please learn to write before i can consider reading your thrash NEXT!!!!!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by JoeCutie(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin

This one got me cracked up.
My sister! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mhisbliss(f): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
notoriousDIG:

cheesy Oree mi, how you take mix up with all these palava now?
i was chatting with someone and he single handedly picked me o
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
They are here again.

Bunch of ninnies. angry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Im a lover not a fighter....Berlyn where are you...I have my Vaseljne on standby. Upload that picture of you showing your lovely títs in your $5 tank top smiley
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
smh please learn to write before i can consider reading your thrash NEXT!!!!!

Lmao... you mean I should come down to your level? Naaah I wanted to upgrade you but I forgot a pig will fight with it's last strength to remain in the dungs..

Did I call you a pig?

A pig is even worth more grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by JoeCutie(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
ellacute45:

Agidimgba Agidimgba cheesy
So you're familiar with that song/video? cheesy

Nkotonko!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
[s]lol change the piece of plastic you're using its affecting your eyes, am not coming out for mr nairaland and shes not campaigning for me, and i wonder the kind of upbringing you had that makes you think this way like an slowpoke, so because i stood up to a misogynistic preeq like you iy means shes a girl i layed my hands on or am dating smh, wether she's ugly or not its not your business and judging from the way you talk people dont give you attention and what you're doing now is the only way to get it, am sorry for the hole you crept from into this world, you're a waste of space and air.[/s]

Cc princea.kins

When you know me, you will stick your head up your ass cheesy

are you still at home by this time of the day?? angry... Don't you go to school again? angry cheesy cheesy

Distract my Work again, ama show you why your pop allowed a plumber to father your w0rthl33s soul angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
i was chatting with someone and he single handedly picked me o

Oya I dey beg ooh, make una leave my paddy abeg... Oya you sef no vex, just let it slide wink
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
agarawu23:
They are here again.

Bunch of ninnies. angry

At your age, one would expect some sense of decorum but your failure to provide it can only make me label you as a senile old man.

NO OFFENSE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
dauntless15:
lol i do keep up, I'm responsible for most of the likes and shares its entertaining and yours is the only diary i read because you're funny, keep it up girl. And i didn't spell it correctly because french is a nono for me i hate it the way i hate arabic.
awww thanks dear i see you most timescheesy...i appreciate i wont disappoint i promisewink...God bless..good night dear
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dauntless15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

When you know me, you will stick your head up your ass cheesy

are you still at home by this time of the day?? angry... Don't you go to school again? angry cheesy cheesy

Distract my Work again, ama show you why your pop allowed a plumber to father your w0rthl33s soul angry

Cc princeakins
Cc playwizard

A gorilla just escaped from the zoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.