Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43568 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
abovethelaw:
Plz I can't find that doit, the op of this thread

a wasted sperm

This is harsh dude. How can you call him a wasted sperm....Habaa thats so unfair. Just call him eediot, e don do
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

lols..... fyenestboi indeed.... kiss kiss
neyoor I'm disappointed in you.

stay clear let host our party here man!

cc stunchlord
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

I just corrected you few mins ago..

Can't you throw disses at me again??.... are you now scared OLd Neyoo

A time will come, when we will contribute for your upkeep in this forum!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or you take the easy way out and commit suicide cheesy cheesy

And that has immensely added to your bank account.

Yes, old enough to turn you to a confused yob....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

I like that accolade. To even think that it is coming from an antagonist makes it a unique one to behold. kiss kiss

Old Mr neyoor, stop giving me accolades papa cheesy cheesy

I need you to throw your lame lines at me.... And watch me explain to you why a f00. l at 31 will remain Broke forever... cheesy cheesy

Throw lines at me and don't get our audience bored by receiving hits alone...

Are you Samuel Peters ??
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by cindykaey(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

I like that accolade. To even think that it is coming from an antagonist makes it a unique one to behold. kiss kiss
undecided this one just dey use kiss smiley like mumu

undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

Pardon! I don't have the audio version of nairaland.

It will always b played in ur dream.

Only those who have dream hear it.

Do u ?

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by JoeCutie(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol, But I'm not an endangered specie na.

Hi Joe
Been following your posts, esp in politics from my TLwink
No, you're not. It's just that you've been kinda scarce these days...from my TL. grin

My dear! I'm usually not active in Politics (section), but these days, the kinda things I read - everything about the APC and Buhari in particular - make me very angry. It's so unfortunate. undecided

That's why you see me there these days oh
. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
SpyGod:

No dont blame him poka, stunchlord had a very traumatized upbringing. It was so hard for him when he knew the gateman was actually his biological father....Poor boy, cry baby

i cant blame a retard....i will just let his upbringing judge him
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
SpyGod:

dare he asker for it. Ontop how he's been drained with words from lez.z and ts.om all day, he still thinks he has the gut to open that his halitosis hub and spew nonsense on the thread.....
buh una dey 'gangmolest' the guy na,
E dun dey too much. 0r maybe 0ne person should
just do the finishing make i clear RING for una....

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

lols..... fyenestboi indeed.... kiss kiss

Adeniyi arugbo ojo leave nairaland for the young and intellectually sound people. Go and hibernate that deflated brain of yours, you have successfully showed the world how useless the brain is, you have aged like my grund pa but your brain is still as dry as it was when you were in kindergarten.. Leave nairaland for us, stop embarrassing your folks.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy ehnehn, na now the real show just start

makydebbie Amebo! What is u doing here?

Get your dry ugly face off this thread miss....

Real girls are Busy cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBush:

I need you to throw your lame lines at me.... And watch me explain to you why a f00. l at 31 will remain Broke forever... cheesy cheesy
Are you Samuel Peters ??

I can't just stop laughing. kiss kiss kiss See, how you are begging me to diss you as if it will add value to your life.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
SpyGod:

This is harsh dude. How can you call him a wasted sperm....Habaa thats so unfair. Just call him eediot, e don do
thats a name of animal dear.

I wish some parents had the optunity to pull out it they be better than giving birth to a minor like him

cc stunchlord
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by rafeelly(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:
rafeelly, herzern........ where are you guys now? kiss kiss
am here bro. thanks
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
cindykaey:
undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss

To give you more headache kiss kiss kiss
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
the coward is no where to be found, he has gone back to the cage where he belong

cc stunchlord
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by FuhckYhu: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
MBu.sh:

Are you Samuel Peters ??

Neyoor u see this huh, pick this one
& punch him baq like kilode...Niqqa u can do it angry
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

And that has immensely added to your bank account.

Yes, old enough to turn you to a confused yob....

neeyor abi wetin dem d call u..becareful, dont go and price wat u cannot buy

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
cindykaey:

undecided

Don't mind the Old jobless cowa...rd. Waited for him this night and dulling our audience with kisses...

Oh neyoor, think anyone here(girl) will marry a broke jobless scumbag, who refused adding value to his life, other than trolling Nairaland romance section looking for free 50k to pay his house rent.

your candidate is 23, and you are 31... Check the age difference and find your way to SHILOH cheesy cheesy before it becomes late cool

6 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Adeniyi arugbo ojo leave nairaland for the young and intellectually sound people. Go and hibernate that deflated brain of yours, you have successfully showed the world how useless the brain is, you have aged like my grund pa but your brain is still as dry as it was when you were in kindergarten.. Leave nairaland for us, stop embarrassing your folks.

As if Nairaland is your father's house, where you decide s who leave or stay cheesy grin cheesy ,D
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by SpyGod(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuhckYhu:

buh una dey 'gangmolest' the guy na,
E dun dey too much. 0r maybe 0ne person should
just do the finishing make i clear RING for una....

Daviyjones was right about you, nairaland baddest referee cheesy grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrincheesy ehnehn, na now the real show just start

makyydebbie Amebo! What is u doing here?
bia babe i'm doing my home workgringrin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

So, Neyoor is no more a married person but a 31 year old dude. kiss kiss Try harder now....

May your enemies be confused just as these frustrated wankers.......... SpyGod, Lordscent, won't you say Amen to this ?

Am yet to pick a point from ur nume
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Donpoker9:

[b]neeyor[/b]abi wetin dem d call u..becareful, dont go and price wat u cannot buy

This one even find it difficult to replicate what is visible on his screen undecided undecided
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by MBush(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuhckYhu:

Neyoor u see this huh, pick this one
& punch him baq like kilode...Niqqa u can do it angry

Dude is damn scared... Maybe he thinks that my proficiency level in English is low... cheesy cheesy

Ama make him wet his pants... he just called for backup cheesy
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Mrbigman1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

So, Neyoor is no more a married person but a 31 year old dude. kiss kiss Try harder now....

May your enemies be confused just as these frustrated wankers.......... SpyGod, Lordscent, won't you say Amen to this ?

Am yet to pick a point from ur numerous cries dis evening.

Maybe u should settle down, think before I write
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
now run back to where you belong, we don't need kids here
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by abovethelaw(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
now run back to where you belong, we don't need kids here

cc stunchlord
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Amshould yet to pick a point from ur numerous cries dis evening.
Maybe u should settle down, think before I write

Okay, next cheesy grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Neyoor:

As if Nairaland is your father's house, where you decide s who leave or stay cheesy grin cheesy ,D

Have you no shame at all? Can't you see poverty did you no good by revealing how ancient you are. You look as old and wrinkled as the land of galilee, save yourself this embarrassment and go back to your village #ArugboOjo.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by mhisbliss(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
yes...i'm flattered thanks dearwink..i wont forget tonight dear..dauntless15 where are you..i don miss you oocry
welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.