Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) (51011 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Why won't he fall with those clothes on him. It's too much abeg, I wonder if jesus had to put clothes like this. What's wrong if he just put on a simple attire? And that cap, why isn't it covering his all head

lol i dont know why but this got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
amiibaby:
And he got up and dusted his robe......how is this suppose to be news.... nairaland and irrelevant posts

he's not just anyone, he is *THE POPE* the most respected religious title on earth, that's why this is news
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
baggylips:
Beauty without brain..very pathetic cry
r u supporting this gay priest
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by baggylips(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
r u supporting this gay priest
Do you have any evidence to back this silly accusation or do you still wish to think with your rectum?in short I command you to receive sense cool
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ohiku4all(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who em Pope elp?

End time Pope...

He fell down 4 his support 4 many evil acts e.g Gay n Lesbianism (same sex and same marriage)..

Evil attract evils...

Stand up and fell again and again and again....

But wait Oo, hv dey chech his teeth?

Weda e comot.....
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fabre4: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Maiconyoung:
dat is hw they kip proclaiming title upon demselves, i dn't wan2 spew hatred bt i detest dat religious organisatn.

looks more like a cult
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
dis is interesting.....

bt its alarming how people still think with their anus...anyways who d falling help..lemme kwantinue observing cool
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by ebuka440: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless Pope Francis. We love him, so God won't let anything to happen to him. The prayers of the people that he is representing will keep him fit for the task ahead.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The sin of this world is too much for him to bear, GOD bless you PAPAL....

CHRIST fell 3 times just to save mankind, PAPAL is doing same....

Stop fooling yourself. Was Pope Francis beaten and carrying a cross like Jesus, when he fall down yakata? Old age with difficult hard travellings and wine intake are all probable factors for his fall. Time to be thinking of his own resignation like the former pope.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DobleO7: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
amiibaby:
And he got up and dusted his robe......how is this suppose to be news.... nairaland and irrelevant posts

Wishing the Pope good health
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Lushka(m): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
The Head of Fraudsters fell down....I am amused.

That's what happens when you appoint Senile men to lead Criminal organizations.

I run track my PB in 100m and 200m is 10.5 and 21.3 so it's safe to assume I won't get caught as I am fitter and faster than the average human being grin

But if I do get caught, Lynching me just proves y'all A bunch of criminals wink
You are a MISERABLE GAY and as such reason from your wide poo hole. Eediot.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lushka:

You are a MISERABLE GAY and as such reason from your wide poo hole. Eediot.

God bless you brother, have a nice day
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by bolicks: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless you Papa.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are u gay?
baggylips:
Do you have any evidence to back this silly accusation or do you still wish to think with your rectum?in short I command you to receive sense cool
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The beginning? the old fool has been condemned already. His doom in hell is inevitable.
Na you dey share rooms for hell?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by salam8528: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
I suspect the afonjas brothers Isis will have hand in it

How I wish is the deaf president that fall and can't stand again

There will be big party now in my house
d wayvof God is not d way of man. don't b surprise ur family will morn u b4 baba family do same for him. becareful wat u wish others.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Could it have been what am thinking? When he supported gay marriage?

Oya what's ur opinion young man below

This is what we experience when serious issues are discussed in the presence of dunce like you.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Am dissapointed... Carrying d sins of d world? Really? U need to deliently study God's words
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The sin of this world is too much for him to bear, GOD bless you PAPAL....

CHRIST fell 3 times just to save mankind, PAPAL is doing same....

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Holy fall A Liturgical fall indeed
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by skykenny: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Whosoever that circulated this coverage intentionally wants to make mockery of Christianity. But this kind of mockery has always made Christianity waxed stronger.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by johnnyloroun: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
:oBaba ekpele oo!!Baba ekpele oo!!Baba ekpele oo!!
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Lizzieo(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=Ginaz post=47966202]Why won't he fall with those clothes on him. It's too much abeg, I wonder if jesus had to put clothes like this. What's wrong if he just put on a simple attire? And that cap, why isn't it covering his all head[/quote. @Ginaz,if u don't have something reasonable to say,u keep calm. U are talking to a pope for dat matter,u don't have to be sentimental. I actually know where u belong from ur speech,always watch ur statement before saying it.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
We love you papal. May the Lord continually be with you. The whole Catholic community always pray for you.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by babysophie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
I suspect the afonjas brothers Isis will have hand in it

How I wish is the deaf president that fall and can't stand again

There will be big party now in my house
U v cracked my ribs wif laughter. Gawd! So much hate in d heart of men,only if wishes wre horses.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
planetx:
The shrine of the BLACK MADONNA is the true representation of Mary and the baby Jesus who were both black until the 15th century when this images were whitewashed and turned into white. The original black Madonna shrines are still all over Europe with Europeans bowing down to worship this image of a black Mary and baby Jesus. There is a video on YouTube of this pope and the former pope Benedict praying to a black Madonna inside the Vatican inner room while outside they gave you dumb Africans a white Jesus.
Loool oponu oshi...so you no be african abi.....so yur telling me that all of a sudden the catholic church decided to bleach the image of Mary and Jesus abi.... just shut the f up....just cos yur a supposed catholic member doesn't mean you have the brain to comprehend what the doctrine is all about
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ajiojelosis(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lord protect our pope for us.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Captain783598(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Is normal for him to fall papa don't be discourse, carry on with ur Cross just as Jesus did.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by pamcode(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hard for such not to happen with his age,stress, coupled with the long garments being used.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Basalt(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Why won't he fall with those clothes on him. It's too much abeg, I wonder if jesus had to put clothes like this. What's wrong if he just put on a simple attire? And that cap, why isn't it covering his all head

And why is your mouth not just shut?
I mean must you talk?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by planetx: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Loool oponu oshi...so you no be african abi.....so yur telling me that all of a sudden the catholic church decided to bleach the image of Mary and Jesus abi.... just shut the f up....just cos yur a supposed catholic member doesn't mean you have the brain to comprehend what the doctrine is all about
What is this one talking about? I don't understand gibberish so next time come at me on an intellectual level then we might have a discussion. I just gave brainwashed Africans like you a free history lesson so make use of it and enlightened your mind.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Thelma110(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Are people never tired of saying rubbish about the Catholic church? What has your cheap talk yielded? Has it changed anything? The more you talk, the more frustrated you get. So stop getting urselves worked up. As for those pronouncing judgement before The Judge Himself, i hope u'r ready for what is to come. You can't beat them, yet you won't leave them. Why don't you just join them?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
May d peace of d Lord b wit uuu.......more grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Touching Christian Pictures / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.