Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) (51008 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by francisbiz: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The sin of this world is too much for him to bear, GOD bless you PAPAL....

CHRIST fell 3 times just to save mankind, PAPAL is doing same....
Abeg I wan borrow your BRAIN make I take dey reason!!
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by savio93(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
May the lord strengthen the Pope
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
It's a common occurrence among mortals. He is no different from others-ordinary human being. Forget the agbada with a cross and branched cap. Pele o Pope.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
The crown of evil is down and the devil shamed
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by muffyt05: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
I suspect the afonjas brothers Isis will have hand in it

How I wish is the deaf president that fall and can't stand again

There will be big party now in my house

See as hatred dey make you wish another person bad, person wey you fit never reach for life,whether in age or achievement. U also say una for do big party for your house if to say na the president fall,mehn,your house must be a house of sorrow since you people only celebrate evil things

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fabre4: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

shut up the pope can't bear our sinswl

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fabre4: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

shut up the pope can't bear our sins
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

A pope will be the antichrist.

Did you not know?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by MrKamar(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why won't him fall when he put on agbada grin see the fine rob sef cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Isomerizm(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Why was I born in this same country as this guy here?

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
he fell because age is catchn up on him. has he finishd bearn his own sins nt 2 talk of d world? u re nw comparing him wit christ. heresy.
LORDOFAFONJAS:

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
amiibaby:
And he got up and dusted his robe......how is this suppose to be news.... nairaland and irrelevant posts
dat ur DP is dat Olumo Rock.? I just like nature
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
has d pope finishd bearing his own sins? ask him 4 me pls.
fabre4:

shut up the pope can't bear our sins
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by okeyfineboy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Say what you know.. You are vomiting trash..
dabwan123:
The beginning of the fall of a man who denies the dead of Christ for all mankind and who approves homosexuality as a natural way of life.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by KomonSense: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Audray:
Why do I feel embarrassed for him ? grin

U don't need to be coz he's infallible.

God bless his holiness
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Why won't he fall with those clothes on him. It's too much abeg, I wonder if jesus had to put clothes like this. What's wrong if he just put on a simple attire? And that cap, why isn't it covering his all head

It could be because of his not wearing that cap with branches with open mouth like whale wey go swallow all his enimis. Evil forces fear dat cap, no be small.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Isomerizm:

hahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
amiibaby:
And he got up and dusted his robe......how is this suppose to be news.... nairaland and irrelevant posts
Nice pics gal. is dis akure?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fabre4: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Maiconyoung:

No mind DAT guy. After sexually abusing young girls they were their night gown and cap and deceive the gullible that they are fighting for peace
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fabre4: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Maiconyoung:

No mind DAT guy. After sexually abusing young girls they wear their night gown and cap and deceive the gullible that they are fighting for peace
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
The Pope is infallible. God bless the seat of Papacy
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Why won't he fall with those clothes on him. It's too much abeg, I wonder if jesus had to put clothes like this. What's wrong if he just put on a simple attire? And that cap, why isn't it covering his all head
when you don't know something you ask questions before you start spitting trash. every piece of clothes they wore is symbolic. each one represent the responsibilities they are to carry as leaders of the church. they can just wear cloths like your fashionista pastors that came to do show off in your churches. did Mary wear high heels when she was on earth? y are you wearing it now? with your pant and bra, tell me you ve never falling with it before. nairalanders making mountains out of mole hills.

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
he knows islam is d trruth,so he was ashame of is religion,then fell n sai haaaaaaa get me up,has he remember that even Jesus fell on is face like muslim

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
too much p u s s y nuh good sir
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
dat is hw they kip proclaiming title upon demselves, i dn't wan2 spew hatred bt i detest dat religious organisatn.
fabre4:

No mind DAT guy. After sexually abusing young girls they wear their night gown and cap and deceive the gullible that they are fighting for peace

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
so na d agbada wan cari am go heaven nw? u say fashionista pst wen u sef d pursue fashion y una no follow una role model mary dress sense.
Mariojane:
when you don't know something you ask questions before you start spitting trash. every piece of clothes they wore is symbolic. each one represent the responsibilities they are to carry as leaders of the church. they can just wear cloths like your fashionista pastors that came to do show off in your churches. did Mary wear high heels when she was on earth? y are you wearing it now? with your pant and bra, tell me you ve never falling with it before. nairalanders making mountains out of mole hills.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by SundayP: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
He missed his step, it can happen to anyone. He is human
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Isomerizm:
grin grin grin grin no. you are born in Libya, he is born in Ghana
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Branzy:
its happens to everybody. though it's the burden of been a public figure

U r intelligent
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by hardigsbaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
PerfectEsquire:
SACRILEGE!

How?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The beginning? the old fool has been condemned already. His doom in hell is inevitable.
u have condemned him but Jesus hasn't. God still has the final say. The pope's breath isn't in your hands.

HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DeltaOil: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=14pt]This man is one of the most satanic men alive[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Touching Christian Pictures / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.