Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) (51007 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuckMynd44:
u have condemned him but Jesus hasn't. God still has the final say. The pope's breath isn't in your hands.

HYPOCRITE

God has condemned him already. John 3:16,17 Your ignorance is your first undoing not me. Begun, lover of God-haters.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tobium1:
[s] the Pope is infallible. God bless the seat of Papacy [/s]
the word of God alone in King James Bible is infallible
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

You can only say this online why not say it in the presence of Catholics and get lynched
Sorry, Catholics don't lynch humans because they are all made in the image & likeness of God
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

God has condemned him already. John 3:16,17 Your ignorance is your first undoing not me. Begun, lover of God-haters.
silence is the best answer to a pathetic, miserable, desperate and frustrated fool like you.

IGNORED

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The sin of this world is too much for him to bear, GOD bless you PAPAL....

CHRIST fell 3 times just to save mankind, PAPAL is doing same....

if the sin of the world can cause Christ's mortal death to spiritual life, man will be no where to be found.

Pope might be falling due to old age and the pressure that was so much for his strength.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuckMynd44:
silence is the best answer to a pathetic, miserable, desperate and frustrated fool like you.

IGNORED
Your doom is inevitable still
Lover of God-haters
Defender of lawless men
Worshiper of evil men. Death is upon you.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by fortunewise1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
d man strong den...he doesn't want to disapoint d crowd
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Your doom is inevitable still Lover of God-haters Defender of lawless men Worshiper of evil men. Death is upon you.
LAMENTATIONS 3 VS. 37.

GOODBYE
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuckMynd44:
LAMENTATIONS 3 VS. 37.

GOODBYE
Farewell, dont drag anyone along with you buddy.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Alberto44(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
oh Dear Lord pls continue to guide and protect our Pope....the Lord is ur strength
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by abolergynation: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
I laugh buharically,no one can carry d sinz of dis world...even if its been subsidies[b][/b]
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by abolergynation: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
I laugh buharically,no one can carry d sinz of dis world...even if its been subsidies
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Could it have been what am thinking? When he supported gay marriage?

Oya what's ur opinion young man below
My brother,the pope didnt support gay marriage,he was only saying that christian should apologise for condemning the sinners instead of the sin and for treating them like outcast.....is that okay..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The beginning? the old fool has been condemned already. His doom in hell is inevitable.

Tomorrow when u get married and cannot give birth,.you will say it's witches n ur village........ Mind if what u say of God's anointed

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by baggylips(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
The crown of evil is down and the devil shamed
Beauty without brain..very pathetic cry
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuckMynd44:

Dat's one concern you. What I wrote is my belief
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
FuckMynd44:

Dat one concern you. What I wrote is my belief
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by ghostmist: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
I suspect the afonjas brothers Isis will have hand in it

How I wish is the deaf president that fall and can't stand again

There will be big party now in my house
grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintmark88:

Tomorrow when u get married and cannot give birth,.you will say it's witches n ur village........ Mind if what u say of God's anointed
God's anointed? Do you know the meaning of God and anointed? Even maheeda and Cosy the famous prostitutes stand a better chance of entering the Kingdom of God before that ugly old wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by dadaijboy: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sorry sir
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by MielBaker(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
He is only human.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mariojane:
when you don't know something you ask questions before you start spitting trash. every piece of clothes they wore is symbolic. each one represent the responsibilities they are to carry as leaders of the church. they can just wear cloths like your fashionista pastors that came to do show off in your churches. did Mary wear high heels when she was on earth? y are you wearing it now? with your pant and bra, tell me you ve never falling with it before. nairalanders making mountains out of mole hills.

You don't have to be rude trying to make a point, didn't you study social studies in primary school?
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by planetx: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
how come the name of the place is called BLACK MADONNA SHRINE.....and you'll tell me Catholics don't have connections with Satanism...
The shrine of the BLACK MADONNA is the true representation of Mary and the baby Jesus who were both black until the 15th century when this images were whitewashed and turned into white. The original black Madonna shrines are still all over Europe with Europeans bowing down to worship this image of a black Mary and baby Jesus. There is a video on YouTube of this pope and the former pope Benedict praying to a black Madonna inside the Vatican inner room while outside they gave you dumb Africans a white Jesus.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
God's anointed? Do you know the meaning of God and anointed? Even maheeda and Cosy the famous prostitutes stand a better chance of entering the Kingdom of God before that ugly old wolf in sheep clothing.

Y dnt u tell me d meaning of God's annioted and who den is God's annioted??
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by focus7: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mr homo, when you advice him to go for ladies he insisted on going for men. He must have spent much energy drilling ass holes, they should give him some energy drink to revive him.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
If na Buhari fall some hypocrites will say that he is sick.
Anyway wailers wil still blame Pope fall on PMB.
Shameless goats

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by gretblue: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Your family must be a sorrowful family if they throw party for the death of their fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by madepatra: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Could it have been what am thinking? When he supported gay marriage?

Oya what's ur opinion young man below

Idiot he didn't support gay marriage, ignorant ode
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by babayinka77(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Thanks to God for disappointing you. Always wish for others what you wish for yourself.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintmark88:

Y dnt u tell me d meaning of God's annioted and who den is God's annioted??
Begone from me you lover of lies and wicked tongues. My sword which you hate is the infallible word of God. In it contains the truth you cannot understand because your heart is full of hatred for it.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
The Head of Fraudsters fell down....I am amused.

That's what happens when you appoint Senile men to lead Criminal organizations.

I run track my PB in 100m and 200m is 10.5 and 21.3 so it's safe to assume I won't get caught as I am fitter and faster than the average human being grin

But if I do get caught, Lynching me just proves y'all A bunch of criminals wink

your comment is stupid, put more thought into it b4 posting trash next time
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Audray:
Why do I feel embarrassed for him ? grin

because he is the leader of the biggest church in the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Touching Christian Pictures / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.