Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) (51010 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
The Head of Fraudsters fell down....I am amused.

That's what happens when you appoint Senile men to lead Criminal organizations.

May God have mercy on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by delman88(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:
I suspect the afonjas brothers Isis will have hand in it

How I wish is the deaf president that fall and can't stand again

There will be big party now in my house

will you pray this for your father

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color],¥
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by bodee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
why is the dude dragging his clothes all in the name of assisting him. He could have assisted him up in an honourable manner.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by benestico(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

I sorry for ur life if u continue having this kinda evil mind. am sure someone like u will be claiming to be a good christian

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by izusky: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

d sin on ur head now is too big to b forgiven. u have spoken evil and ill over God's anointed.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by dabwan123(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
The beginning of the fall of a man who denies the dead of Christ for all mankind and who approves homosexuality as a natural way of life.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Ask4Info: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

How I wish is MY FATHER that fall and can't stand again

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

see ur life? Its just a useless one,u will use ur own mouth to damm ur self and generations to come forever,u just talk cos u can,be warned..

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
izusky:
d sin on ur head now is too big to b forgiven. u have spoken evil and ill over God's anointed.
The irony. You are actually the evil one here defending a pharasee who knows nothing about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

You can only say this online why not say it in the presence of Catholics and get lynched

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
dabwan123:
The beginning of the fall of a man who denies the dead of Christ for all mankind and who approves homosexuality as a natural way of life.
The beginning? the old fool has been condemned already. His doom in hell is inevitable.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Luvties(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
todayboy:

Am not surprise, your Monika says it all.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Sochimaobim(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

U are sick

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Elzends(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

I would have loved to insult some sense into you, but then dats not what the Holy pontiff would want......
Be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
how come the name of the place is called BLACK MADONNA SHRINE.....and you'll tell me Catholics don't have connections with Satanism...

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

You can only say this online why not say it in the presence of Catholics and get lynched

And get lynched? Says a lot about your "hell bound" organisation.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Deon28(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
The Lord will continue to be your strength, my Lord.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even our Lord Jesus Christ Fell three times...

It should not cause us any worry.

Glory to Jesus....
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Dav24(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

Learn to be reasonable at least for one minute, you are sounding like those who attacked a catholic church in Abuja few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by okeybarca: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The sin of this world is too much for him to bear, GOD bless you PAPAL....

CHRIST fell 3 times just to save mankind, PAPAL is doing same....

U are a big fool.u better get sense
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Only a man who knows not God will utter this blasphemy.
You have blasphemed against your God by comparing him to an ordinary clay.
You are finished my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Is he God or Christ that bears the sins of the world? His office is just to preach and the leave the rest to God.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by dabwan123(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The beginning? the old fool has been condemned already. His doom in hell is inevitable.

I acknowledge the role of mercy for any repentant soul. But except he repents, he's definitely doomed and will burn eternally. Forerunner of the Antichrist.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:

I run track my PB in 100m and 200m is 10.5 and 21.3 so it's safe to assume I won't get caught as I am fitter and faster than the average human being grin

But if I do get caught, Lynching me just proves y'all A bunch of criminals wink

You need Jesus
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dav24:
Learn to be reasonable at least for one minute, you are sounding like those who attacked a catholic church in Abuja few weeks ago.

Nah Catholics are nice if they weren't living a lie

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by uwa244(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
He simply mistook the stirs.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Only a man who knows not God will utter this blasphemy. You have blasphemed against your God by comparing him to an ordinary clay. You are finished my friend.
He is God representative on earth....
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Keep piling up your sins the furnace will only get hotter for you. I recommend repentance or you will live with the consequences of your blasphemous statements.

What if I switched off the furnace...Ma'am walk your bìtch...The fact you want me lynched means we will be having sex in the furnace together...if you cute cool
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by teraflu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
LOL
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
dabwan123:

I acknowledge the role of mercy for any repentant soul. But except he repents, he's definitely doomed and will burn eternally. Forerunner of the Antichrist.
Lol this man has been hardened by God himself.
This is his role on earth, to blaspheme God and turn others away from God. He that is evil will continue being evil. He is a dead man already who God hates.
Re: Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

He is God representative on earth....
You are on your way to hell thats why you believe so. If God does not save you, you will perish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) / Touching Christian Pictures / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.