Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) (7992 Views)

Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by pweeryambre: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boring...
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mafizo:
Its a typo error
What should draw our attention is OP looking for girls on facebook to fvck
Don't mind him.

Making a mole out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by dharay99: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin
hahahah, so quick & who
brought that moderator here, angry
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Marcus2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Don't mind him.

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Marcus2(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Don't mind him.

hmm making a mole out of nothing or making a mountain out of a mole hill
shocked
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Marcus2:

hmm making a mole out of nothing or making a mountain out of a mole hill
shocked
You got the message. ITK!.
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by xtivin(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
she probably answered him the way imo girls speak...i know them type
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin.... Hahahhaah....

Busted!
busted like you grin
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
op, you are a perfect combination of a jerk and an arsehole, what's with the attack?,someone you just met and trying to chat up, she said she is Imo doesn't mean she stays there, meteeeeew, people like you stay on your high horse feeling funky like you are Mr perfect, so she didn't spell island correctly, so fvcking what? you will be justified if you can say you have never goofed in your life

2 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
But that was what she said. Am from Imo was her reply
It's like dat Lady is Ur sis,d way u defending her tho
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Marcus2:
hmm making a mole out of nothing or making a mountain out of a mole hill shocked
grin
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tiny23:

It's like dat Lady is Ur sis,d way u defending her tho
You opened this account to speak against those that bash or insult people any how and that's exactly what I did but you are accusing me of what I don't even understand.
Could the 'ireland' have been typo error? Yes
Does 'am from Imo' mean 'i stay in Imo'? No
Do you have to be related to someone before you defend the person? No
Am not saying she was lying but from the screenshot I don't see any reason to bash the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:

You opened this account to speak against those that bash or insult people any how and that's exactly what I did but you are accusing me of what I don't even understand.
Could the 'ireland' have been typo error? Yes
Does 'am from Imo' mean 'i stay in Imo'? No
Do you have to be related to someone before you defend the person? No
Am not saying she was lying but from the screenshot I don't see any reason to bash the girl.

Now I get your point...
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just like there are so many girls here on nairaland claiming USA as their location.

United States of Abia, Akwa Ibom or Adamawa.

Fake girls..
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
Smh. What if it was typographical error? undecided

Typo gini

Igbo pple can lie ...chai

Lie Mohammed's grandmother must have been from
the eastern part of Nigeria

cheesy cheesy

Ireland kor. ..Dublin ni
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sempumping:

Typo gini

Igbo pple can lie ...chai

Lie Mohammed's grandmother must have been from
the eastern part of Nigeria

cheesy cheesy

Ireland kor. ..Dublin ni

So where is Lie Mohammed from?
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
So where is Lie Mohammed from?

Victoria Ireland ... His father is from kwara state
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by druxy(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2016
marshborn:

That's why guys like you don't get any pvssy, always forming Mr. Nice guy. This same girl don loyal now.
you correct...
Re: Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) by aegis86: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2016
marshborn:
This just happened few minutes ago, why naija girls like to dey form rubbish? grin
HELLO FRIENDS PLEASE VOTE FOR SUNDAY PRAISES TRACY AS THE FACE OF KENPOLY,SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LINK TO VOTE,GOD BLESS EVERY HAND THAT VOTES....http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-32-sunday-praises.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? / Sizes Of Male Sex Organs In Nigeria ....graphic Representation / Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.