Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (53696 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Number 6 sha, nonsense. Why shouldn't she sleep with her boyfriend? Are they lovers or platonic friends? undecided
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

1. Mingle With His Friends

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

5. Depending On Him To Take Care Of You And Your Family

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

7. Public Display Of Affection

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

I drop my pen at this Juncture.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Start producing men for them
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by jayied(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op... Stop it

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by claremont(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
I think this article should be titled ''7 wifely duties Nigerian ladies SHOULD DO with their boyfriends''.

I don't personally see anything wrong with what has been listed. I mean, what's wrong in introducing a girlfriend to my friends and/or family, what's wrong in her spending a couple of days in my place, or having sex e.t.c?!

This is a poorly-researched and poorly-written trash article.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Richiy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:

I swear you just read my mind..

I was just here thinking to myself.. How else can a Babe know the kind of person her Boyfriend truly is if she isn't close to his friends. Even King Solo of the Bible said it in the book of Zachariah 2:11 'Show me your friends and I will tell you who you truly are'.

Your response was classic.. You might as well have copied and pasted my write up.

Oga you dey read bible? shocked Nevermind! You no dey read undecided Zechariah 2:1 no correct grin

Any man that wants to know me better, should at least talk to my friends too. Lol.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
But I can't stop doing number 7 .......sad sad sad
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by damianzo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Osho free guys, chop one chop two
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by MyLuvmyjoy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm a strong believer in rules 1, 3, and 6.

Any woman hoping to land a cute man for marriage, should read this article.

http://husbandforme.com/how-to-hook-up-with-and-marry-a-really-hot-man/

It is loaded!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by lielbree: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
marveangel:
You have practically erased everything meaningful a girlfriend should do for her guy....what then your highness should be the duties of a babe to her guy
None.
And that's vice versa
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by teebillz: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
OP must be high on Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by adegeye38(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Warris dis?

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by whitebeard(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
my gf is like a shadow..she is there but u won't know...just quiet..but she acts up sometimes sha..!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Daslim180(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
If she avoid all that, I will avoid giving her my money. 'Lobatan'
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by pythonkid(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
rubbish ... though maybe its ur own view ... but this is total trash ...btw i never knew SEX WAS DESIGNED
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Babycherry(f): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
hmmmmmmm

Nawa oooh........I cannot want to commit suicide and instead die while tying the rope to the fan ooooooh

Op, nawa unto you......

The topic should simply be "meet a girl today and marry her tommorrow"

Everything you listed except the "Sex" can be done Moderately

3 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Spells(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bitter truth,. But it's still the truth.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by focus7: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op you've done well but i pray the desperadoes we have in these ladies will take the counsel.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by omohlexy: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
trash
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by ehiage27(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Seriously this no make sense na.... ow I wan take know who I wan marry den.. well my wife spent the weekend with me den ooo... and something happened and we re still together... if girl no good na im she go hide her self for relationship cum show u true color for marriage..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by ndcide(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:

It's like anyone can just write up any nonsense that enters their head, put it here on Nairaland and Lalasticlala will put it on the frontpage. angry angry

This is some straight up bullshit. .

I can bet that this OP is a strong Virginia that still closes his eyes at kissing scenes in movies. angry

I thought this man was married?..

Mtchwee.. It is not bullshit..
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Richiy:

Generally, each relationship is dynamic and there is no rule for human relationships. Whatever works for the both of you is just fine! Others don't really matter. wink
these sum it all up.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
i wanted to bliv u small sha oo buh for no 1,4nd 7 adonblivi infact dos ar highly important
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Mememan: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Cutezt:
I See Nothing Wrong With No 3, I Have Slept On The Same Bed With My Gf For 3 Days, And Nothing Serious Transpired Between Us, BTW, I Will Outrightly Dump Any Lady Who Does'nt Give Me PDA, Warrafuk??
Na dem dey treat your sisters
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by queenDD(f): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmm..Nice one Op
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Quadrilateral19: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Lalasticlala... Please help me to give this thread wider coverage.

Let's warn our Nigerian ladies out there.
like say u holy pass

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by geojoe91(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Seems you no get job!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Amamaka(f): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy indeed
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by wordbank(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Babycherry:

hmmmmmmm
Nawa oooh........I cannot want to commit suicide and instead die while tying the rope to the fan ooooooh
Op, nawa unto you......
The topic should simply be "meet a girl today and marry her tommorrow"
Everything you listed except the "Sex" can be done Moderately
He's just a joker. Desist a lover from activities like this a get a offensive reaction.
Hey, I like ur hair
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by LordCzar202: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Stupid post from a kid. I am 75% sure the OP and most supporters of this topic were born out of wedlock. Yet here you all at castigating your roots. Nonsense.
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

1. Mingle With His Friends

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

5. Depending On Him To Take Care Of You And Your Family

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

7. Public Display Of Affection

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

I drop my pen at this Juncture.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by goingape1: 12:33am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
How did I bro?
if a woman didn't do this STUFF. she is as good as a professional PROSTITUTE. undecided

if you are buying goods won't you check the product you are buying!

as far as I'm concern. NAIJA WOMEN are very useless set of creature that work on the surface of this earth. when THERE are young them will be FVCKING any ape coming there way but when there are getting old that's when you will see them forming holy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Apelex(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Lalasticlala... Please help me to give this thread wider coverage.

Let's warn our Nigerian ladies out there.

Warn them against what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.