Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (53706 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Akjr(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Op had it been i c dis one enh ''MAKE THEM STOP TO WEAR GUYS 100 units TOP AND PANTIES WEN IN GUY'S HOUSE'' i for show u say i neva liked u.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by dekunleJ: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2016
OP....
You dey spoil market for yoursef .. how will you say no sex, no washing, no identifying with family...

bad teachings tho
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by dekunleJ: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2016
OP....
You dey spoil market for yoursef .. how will you say no sex, no washing, no identifying with family...

bad teachings tho
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by uzolexis(f): 6:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Please why would I have a boyfriend and not have sex with him

5 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by dekunleJ: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2016
ChristieDeBaker:
The write up is very okay. But those of you saying ladies give sex in relationship because their boy friends spend for them, it's not true o some boyfriends are broke asses yet they want oiling more than anything. what I noticed is that Naija men are too obsessed with sex that even if they dnt spend one naira on a lady they will expect sex from her. I wonder if you guys haven't heard that a poor man does not deserve to oil. tongue tongue

Guys! Stop looking for sex wen u dnt have money to pay brideprice look for money first, when u have it marry and have sex at the right time. You people are the ones who force most of us ladies into premarital sex.

Naija women are obsessed with Sex.
chai
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by hardbody: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends

1. Mingle With His Friends

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

4. Visit His Family Regularly

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

5. Depending On Him To Take Care Of You And Your Family

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

7. Public Display Of Affection

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

I drop my pen at this Juncture.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Number 6 no work ooo

We no go taste the soup to check whether salt and pepper dey enough?
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by uzolexis(f): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Richiy:
Mingle with his friends: Be polite and respectful to them. A real man would not let the opinion of his friends be the basis of decision making in his relationship. If he solely follows the opinion of his friends, he is not even worth it

Do his laundry: While you are not a drycleaner, there is nothing wrong with occasionally helping him wash, especially if he is washing or you are washing, you might just out of your current mood decide to help him or not...as long as you do not overdo it.

Spend the weekend at his place: I don't get this. Apart from regular dates and hangouts, don't one usually feel the need for privacy and companionship with your partner? When I date, I don't find it weird at all to want to spend some days over. So, I will just say that this is inconclusive. Whatever rocks one's boat.

Visit his family regularly: Why a girl would do that is beyond me. Regularly...like regularly? But why? Maintaining a good relationship with them is good enough. You don't have to constantly disturb them.

Depending on him to take care of you and your family: This one is hilarious. What is he? Your saviour or what? Lol. Why would you want to depend on a guy for your survival and even your family's? Don't give anybody your dignity abeg. Nuff said.

Sleep with him: This one is very relative. My philosophy is; It is your body and if you feel comfortable enough to share it with someone, it's okay. Please don't crucify me. A large percentage of us do it already, openly or covertly. If you don't, it is still okay. In all, don't let anyone make you do what you don't feel comfortable doing.

Public display of Affection: This is actually not that bad. Your emotions can make you openly show your partner love. But, it is the excess that is bad. A lot of pda, especially social media display, show esteem issues and insecurity. People that enjoy great relationships are too busy enjoying it to think of uploading photos every 5 minutes.

Generally, each relationship is dynamic and there is no rule for human relationships. Whatever works for the both of you is just fine! Others don't really matter. wink

Everything you wrote is on point except the laundry part, I don't even do my own laundry,there's a reason why washing machines were made, it makes life a lot easier... that's my opinion though.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by MadCow1: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2016
ndcide:

I thought this man was married?..

Mtchwee.. It is not bullshit..

You thought right. What does that have to do with anything?
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Tanyabee(f): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2016
I go with num 6 the most. Yea,sleeping with him can't make him respect you. I wonder hw ladies do it,they have up to 10 boyfriends and they still call their stuff a private part. !!!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by kizyalex10(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Exactly.. That's how it should be.
then how re we going to be sure if she have d full package without seeing the qualities bfor marriage
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Tanyabee(f): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2016
I go with num 6 the most. Yea sleeping with him doesn't make him respect you. Some ladies have dated up to 15 guys and they call their stuff a private part.?!!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Einl(m): 6:27am On Aug 02, 2016
OP...u be dis 'holier than thou' people. Tell me here say babe never sleep for ur house before or you never fukc woman before. Pls have a seat and stop been a hypocrite.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Yabsun(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Splendour4845: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Trash. Some stupid girls will pick these advices and run with them. Take these advice and run 99 risk of dieing single. As wise,educated and civilized Europians and d west have become,these trash of advice will not sell to their women. SEX IS NOT SOMETHING U GIVE TO A MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by ibietela2(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Every Nigerian Single ladies want to get married and of course wants to impress the man of their dreams.There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing off your good womanly skills and why you will make a better wife than your rival.

Buh there are some wifely duties you should avoid with your boyfriend if you want to have a good future ahead.

This might be fun if you knew him through his friends, buh nevertheless, you should cut down on all familarity with his friends once you start dating him.This will save you from the stress of your good intentions being misinterpreted,Or his friends knowing too much of you to begin to decide whether they like or approve you or not.

2. Do His Laundry

You should be focused on building your relationship, not how great a housekeeper you're.There are laundry shops on almost every street in Nigeria cities.If he tells you his clothes need washing, offer to call your laundry man for him or help him drop his clothes at the laundry shop.

[[s]b]3. Spend The Weekend At His Place[/b]

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..[/s]

First things first, don't be in a haste to meet his family, or for him to meet your family unless he's planning to marry you.And when he finally introduces you to them, avoid paying the regular and uncalled for visits.The idea is not to get too involved with his family until you start bearing their name.

This is very common among Nigerian ladies, where a single lady assumes that all her financial burdens will be relieved by her boyfriend.Only lazy girls depend on their boyfriends for everything and if you want him to appreciate you, show him you're capable of taking care of your needs as well as that of your family.

[s]6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.[/s]

Nigerian ladies are too fast in doing things when they are in a relationship.Try as much as possible to avoid going everywhere together, holding hands, kissing in public, uploading his pics on your social networks account and all that love birds do to drag attention.You might see it as part of spicing up your relationship buh it'll have negative effects on you if the relationship doesn't end up at the altar.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

What nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by teebillz: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2016
sekxy:

hahahahahahaha..funny u

LOL. Cool you. I think you are beautiful. You live in Owerri right now?
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Why are you saying "continue"?

Am I not right about what I wrote up there?

oga you are not right..... You are not right joor!!! Kai! Masebemo... Masebemo joor
you con dey spoik marker
Alaiye , ma je kin woju ee oo. I go look your face o!

Nice one op, but na market u dey spoil so oo

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Thandobaby(f): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Continue spoiling market

Lol let him make us aware na

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Apreel(f): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Op...everything written here is false!!!what is wrong with being social with his friends? What exactly is wrong with getting to know his family? I can probably relate with the sex thing but uncle a serious relationship must go through with all you listed! Don't impose your beliefs on others biko

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Not all men are the same so there is really no list but from experience don't ever stop or change the way you you see yourself because of your relationships with others.

Know who you are because human beings are funny all this doesn't guarantee you will get married it is God

I've met his friends ...he's met mine funny enough he has the best advice and that's really why I trust his opinion but he doesn't believe I'm real or treat me well enough for me to justify the friendship so I'm gonna just let it die naturally

Let me share a story I went for an event and was helped out by a stranger since then I have kept them close to my heart maybe because that was really the first time someone went above and beyond for me fast forward to years later na only me dey concerned with the friendship Today.

Life changes and people lose love so following a list won't guarantee it will work

I'll always suggest because of manners but I don't intend to sell myself short before marraige ..People forget the value of a woman.

most guys aren't honest with their dealings

And forget relying on friends for support like the weather they can change Trust God jealousy is real and envy is too sometimes your connection with your boyfriend angers others be aware protect your hearts

If you look at any great man you will see his wife right there beside him as a pillar to his household our generation nowadays married for the title only not the the intent to create generations of Purpose

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Vetsolo(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2016
DanceVille:

2. Do His Laundry

3. Spend The Weekend At His Place

Most Nigerian ladies do this a lot and it's becoming a norm.You just want to have the feel of what it will actually be like living with him.It starts by sleeping over because it was too late for you to go home, then it progresses to you consciously going there for the weekend.What happened to the place you paid rent for? Smh..

6. Sleep With Him

Sex is sacred and was designed for married couples.You giving your body to your boyfriend goes against God's plan and also defiles your body and values.Stop giving him your body whenever he calls you up for it.Until he puts a wedding ring on your finger, then he's not worthy to receive wife benefits from you.When you become his wife, he will get treated like a husband.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

remember to marry your father u font need a boy friend
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Thandobaby(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2016
That's so true op,if a lady does all these for her boyfriend then why should he marry her coz she's already doing wife duties
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Thandobaby(f): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
uzolexis:
Please why would I have a boyfriend and not have sex with him

U are right dear its ur choice,but how many will u sleep with if things don't work out btwn u and ur boyfriend
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by tg4all(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Na watin make my aunty marry go marry yeye man for old age be this oh. I don't support ladies flirting around but, the issue of leaving some of those favours on the list undecided I go even cheat on my dearly beloved baby boo.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by 123emeka: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't agree wit ur no. 2.
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Itzurboi(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Good day to you all, esp my pretty female nairalanders, this op doesnt have good plans for una, he just want to extend ur service extension in your father house, with you not meeting up 95% of the above listed criteria, hmmm.... i dont want to say how long you will spend at home... imagine, bride price is still keeping some ladies at home, so with this few point of mine, i will to convince and not confuse you to use your head when it matters most..... Gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Babycherry(f): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
gretblue:

Just take 2 dosage of procold tab.You will never know when the dawn will set.

Lolz.....
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by thrillionaire(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2016
I will say here that its different strokes for different folks, what would work for one might not work for another. Follow your heart but do the right thing

1 Like

Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Niyinficient(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Op! Kpele o! Thank u for killing their relationships with some of ur points....u ar dating a Yoruba boy and u won't get close to his family till u wed him......I laff in swahili!
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
teebillz:

LOL. Cool you. I think you are beautiful. You live in Owerri right now?
yep dear
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by sanc2s(f): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2016
This wudav been d best post ever until i read the number 6. Rubbish
Re: 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends by axzon: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Continue spoiling market

For girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.