Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? (806 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Date In Photos / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
its so awkward going on a date and then you having a bad experience. in some cases such experience or occurrence brings an end to the whole fun making you have those fkin goose pimples... and worst is when its with a classy new babe or your crush

have had an experience of such And it goes thus:

I met a lady online and she is entitled to all assets and curves a man will always dream of so we got talking and a thing led to another and we fixed a date and decide it should be a nice restaurant. tho prior to the date, I tried cleaning my apartment just in case my date is convinced enough to spend the night at my place.
in summary,it started just with "excuse me,I'll be back" and I ran to the toilet until I won't stop going to the toilet through the whole date and I killed that babe with fart that won't stop smelling like rotten egg after excusing my self a thousand and one time.
it was later I discovered that the insecticide I used in killing crawling insect got in my hands and somehow I consumed it with the slice bread I ate before leaving home. it was awkward tho BC babe asked me to go treat myself after the 22nd time of entering the toilet and enough murder from the fart.
I just nod and crawled out while people just stare at us...it was embarrassing tho....

tho the date was later rescheduled shaa,and it was smooth..
so you got any awkward date experience, you can share...

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by ChappyChase: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Make I first watch..
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided 28-07-16.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
I was to go on a date with my ex yrs back to the cinema, silverbird to be precise, was very excited abt it, frm no where women wahala started, grin he called n i padded myself with my sanitary, on getting there i needed something to pass the time, took snickers chocolate and my favourite...coca-cola, went in, we sat on the middle role...my favourite spot, had my coke and snickers over time, frm no where i started feeling heavy flow and drops...girls will understand, grin became very uncomfortable bt couldn't stand cos i wasn't sure if i had stains on, movie became boring cos all my attention was on myself, movie came to an end, boo stood up...held him back and he was like...let's go na!, people were walking out but some love buddies were still seated, asked him to bend and i whispered it to his hearing, he understood and sat back for a strategy. grin that was the last movie for the day and some people were still passing time.

I sleeped my hand down my ass to confirm, i was right, he went to ask the workers if they could offer us a scalf for me to rap on my waist, one good samarithan gave me her's, I went to their loo, changed the sanitary in place of tissue, used the piece of head tie on my waist, frm that day i stopped using always ultra.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided 28-07-16.
what's with the date?
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I was to go on a date with my ex yrs back to the cinema, silverbird to be precise, was very excited abt it, frm no where women wahala started, grin he called n i padded myself with my sanitary, on getting there i needed something to pass the time, took snickers chocolate and my favourite...coca-cola, went in, we sat on the middle role...my favourite spot, had my coke and snickers over time, frm no where i started feeling heavy flow and drops...girls will understand, grin became very uncomfortable bt couldn't stand cos i wasn't sure if i had stains on, movie became boring cos all my attention was on myself, movie came to an end, boo stood up...held him back and he was like...let's go na!, people were walking out but some love buddies were still seated, asked him to bend and i whispered it to his hearing, he understood and sat back for a strategy. grin that was the last movie for the day and some people were still passing time.

I sleeped my hand down my ass to confirm, i was right, he went to ask the workers if they could offer us a scalf for me to rap on my waist, one good samarithan gave me her's, I went to their loo, changed the sanitary in place of tissue, used the piece of head tie on my waist, frm that day i stopped using always ultra.
dude now ex? chai.... and hope u didn't stain the head tie or it was a take away..........
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by 2dice01: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
diss land is for those that dont/havent had a date before ... Beware
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
dude now ex? chai.... and hope u didn't stain the head tie or it was a take away..........
It was a patting gift, grin that was yrs back.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
It was a patting gift, grin that was yrs back.
oh! so how bout now? you still single?
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! so how bout now? you still single?
Single but not searching, una wahala plenty, academics first. grin
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Single but not searching, una wahala plenty, academics first. grin
lol... our wahala too much? its best you know us for our wahala now than later... discipline?
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... our wahala too much? its best you know us for our wahala now than later... discipline?
I have already had enough...looking forward to better things in the future.
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I have already had enough...looking forward to better things in the future.
OK... wish you the best in life...and next time double chck for extra sanitary, you ought to know when its about to come and consume less sugar...
Re: Ever Had A Bad Date Experience? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 29, 2016
doctorkush:
OK... wish you the best in life...and next time double chck for extra sanitary, you ought to know when its about to come and consume less sugar...
Do we care abt consuming sugary things. grin i always knw my date, you will obviously not be given time.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice My Peeps / Advise Please / Best Pre Wedding Photoshoot Ever...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.