Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience (5663 Views)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by tobe4real(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2016
sometime mid last year or there about,i posted on the dating and meet up section that i was needing a fat or chubby girl for friendship,trust nairaland peeps i got a couple of bashings from all corners and it all ended there and later forgot that i even ever posted anything like that.......,surprise surprise i got a call early june this year from a female and she started explaining how she was going through nairaland and saw my post about wanting a fat or chubby girl,i was just surprised and confused cos i was not expecting that and i actually thought i had taken my contact details off.
We hit it off quickly on whatsapp,she said she finished from maddonna in 2012 and now works at etisalat blah blah sent her pics and asked for mine i sent her my pics and she said that couldn't be me that she suspects i could be a 419,i sha cleared her doubts and then we planned to meet in about a week time...,all the while we were chatting before we met i noticed that she was saucy and used the F word alot and somewhat bipolar but i just felt maybe i didn't clear all her doubts completely so i just ignored that...fast forward to the day we finally met she insisted that i be the one to come and track her in her area at a public place i wanted an eatery but she insisted on sunfit(festac area)i said no quams but i was kinda reluctant cos i've not tracked any girl in about a decade i sha left my abode in lere and went to track this girl at sunfit in festac...i got there and chilled for her at the bar,then in about 30 minutes she called me that she was outside and wanted me to come outside and bring her in,,,brethren when i went outside what i saw sent shockwaves down my spine..one mind told me to flee but another mind told me to act like a gentleman and just flex her and be done with her,i obeyed the other voice.
We got in and after about 10 minutes of talking this chic opened her big bag and brought out a big extension with torch lights and about 3 phones to charge,she said they have not had light in months and have been living on generator.., she went to charge her things at the table in front of us cos there was no socket where we were,i noticed that the lady there who was sitting alone on the table there was talking to her and then collected her number,when this girl came back she started complaining that the chic must be a lesbian and that she was toasting her,i just laughed about it and didn't take any of it seriously,i told her that the lady was probably just needing her company.
The way this girl was disturbing me to buy her 1k5 credit and behaving and talking made me look around often to see if there were any cameras around cos i thought i was in some kind of HELL DATE tv show....one man walked in after some time and went to sit with the lady that was sitting alone and soon after they both got up and were leaving then the lady told the girl with me she wanted to see her for a few minutes then they both left,she came back few minutes later and said they wanted a 3 some with her,i asked her if she was going with them she started cussing and she said she can never do anything like that ever again that she did it in her days in maddonna but never again.in a matter of seconds a call came in her phone,shortly she picked her bag and all her things and told me to give her 10mins,i said no quams,brethren i waited there for about an hour watching soccer and it was about 9:30pm at that time,i called her about 3 times she didn't pick i got up paid for the food and drinks and waited outside for another 20minutes and called her again,she picked this time and said "i'll call you back now"and then cut the phone i waited for 10mins and left...
she did not call or anything until about noon the next day,i had not even recovered from the shock of all that happened, she called me almost all day but i ignored her calls and then she sent me this crap......look i was wrong,i offended you but my only interest was in d free room & d benefits,gym,spa,sauna& steam,wen i came downstairs to call you,u weren't dere anymore,am sorry ,i really like you as a friend,u ar intelligent smart and can hold a conversation,i don't want to ruin our frienships,i promise i would make it up to u.Apologies
the calls continued but i'm glad it has stopped now and i blocked her from whatsapp....now share yours grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by Surfboard(m): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Ah! This one is strong.

I've not had any weird experience sha, largely cause I'm not very adventurous when looking to chase women.
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by kiddoiLL(m): 1:31am On Jul 11, 2016
funny post.. i like them moderate not fat or slim
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2016
I've had plenty bad dates.

A guy who did magic tricks in the restaurant.

A guy picked me up from my house in a mail van.

A guy who sang to me all the music he liked with food in his mouth.

A guy who brought his pet dog to the cinemas on our date.

A guy who kept me locked me in his car until I accepted a kiss.

A guy who picked me up and then told me he went to prison for six years.

A guy whose car broke down in the middle of traffic and started crying.

A guy who told me he wanted me just for sex until he found a girlfriend.

A guy who turned up so drunk he vomited in the cinema.

A guy who punched the waitress in the restaurant.

All different guys.

And so it goes...

4 Likes

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by GoldenJAT(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2016
that I strong o
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by fuckYouSeun(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:
All different guys.
And so it goes...
baby add me to the list

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
baby add me to the list

Why what will you do?

Stab me?
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by fuckYouSeun(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Why what will you do?
Stab me?
hahaahhahahahaha no na, I'll just drill you well and leave you gasping for breath
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

woaaaah. really bad

All different guys.

And so it goes...
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by PunkyV(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

All different guys.

And so it goes...

lol

Back to the topic. Well, for me it was probably the blind date. At the time I've just broken up with a guy I was madly in love with. Things just weren't working out. So anyway, a friend set me up on a date with her cousin. We met him at a restaurant & I just knew within seconds that I wasn't into him. Spent the next two hours or so feeling completely miserable & irritable because I didn't wanna be there. LOL, I believe I even snapped at him a couple times. The 1st time for putting his hand on my knee & the 2nd time for speaking too low, expecting me to lean over. Which made the whole thing look romantic grin Ha! I didn't wanna give him those ideas, so I told him to speak up. Plus I wasn't feeling well. Had to down a couple of shots to make the whole thing half-tolerable.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by tobe4real(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
Surfboard:
Ah! This one is strong.

I've not had any weird experience sha, largely cause I'm not very adventurous when looking to chase women.
bro no be small thing o,i learnt some lessons from it
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2016
PunkyV:

lol

Back to the topic. Well, for me it was probably the blind date. At the time I've just broken up with a guy I was madly in love with. Things just weren't working out. So anyway, a friend set me up on a date with her cousin. We met him at a restaurant & I just knew within seconds that I wasn't into him. Spent the next two hours or so feeling completely miserable & irritable because I didn't wanna be there. LOL, I believe I even snapped at him a couple times. The 1st time for putting his hand on my knee & the 2nd time for speaking too low, expecting me to lean over. Which made the whole thing look romantic grin Ha! I didn't wanna give him those ideas, so I told him to speak up. Plus I wasn't feeling well. Had to down a couple of shots to make the whole thing half-tolerable.

Bahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by KINGinVAHALA: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by tobe4real(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

All different guys.

And so it goes...
shocked
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
hahaahhahahahaha
no na, I'll just drill you well and leave you gasping for breath

Hmmm. No thanks :-/
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Hehhehehehe...you dnt wanna hear mine, twas hilariousgrin...

Wey tosyn2much, come share that your first datd experience wey make you sleep for uncompleted buildinggrin
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by jashar(f): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

All different guys.

And so it goes...

Babe.... these your posts that I've read all point to 1 thing.

You have deep issues that need to be sorted out. Are you getting help?

You've been through a lot in the hands of men. Kai......

Free men for now and heal your wounded soul abeg.

OP, I've not had a weird date experience. I don't usually accept dates till I know when we see, the moment won't be awkward.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
jashar:

Babe.... these your posts that I've read all point to 1 thing.

You have deep issues that need to be sorted out. Are you getting help?

You've been through a lot in the hands of men. Kai......

Free men for now and heal your wounded soul abeg.

OP, I've not had a weird date experience. I don't usually accept dates till I know when we see, the moment won't be awkward.

They were all white guys. I dont date white anymore lol
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by jashar(f): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

They were all white guys. I dont date white anymore lol

cheeeiii.... white guys no dey well at all at all.

Are you stronger now? In a better emotional place to even date at all?
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2016
at an eatery, chic said she feels cold due to the air conditioner.....bla bla bla...... we had to quit the place and started looking for a place without ac... she doesnt want my place and we both left for our various home... very boring date thoo...
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by timsonpreye(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Why what will you do?
Stab me?
yea, stab u for lying too much without taking it easy on us grin
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2016
jashar:

cheeeiii.... white guys no dey well at all at all.

Are you stronger now? In a better emotional place to even date at all?

I think I'm better. Those white guys didn't break me... was the African guy broke my heart. In a better place now though smiley
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2016
timsonpreye:
yea, stab u for lying too much without taking it easy on us grin

Lying too much? What u talking at?

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by jashar(f): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

I think I'm better. Those white guys didn't break me... was the African guy broke my heart. In a better place now though smiley

smiley. Ehyah!!! Ndo ooo....
Where you from and where do you stay?
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
jashar:

smiley. Ehyah!!! Ndo ooo....
Where you from and where do you stay?

I'm whitr and not from Africa. I dont stay there either.
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by tobe4real(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
doctorkush:
at an eatery, chic said she feels cold due to the air conditioner.....bla bla bla...... we had to quit the place and started looking for a place without ac... she doesnt want my place and we both left for our various home... very boring date thoo...
lol
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

All different guys.

And so it goes...

ONLY YOU ALL THESE qualifications!!! WOW! you now have a PHd in men Affairs...Congrat

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by joceey(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
tobe4real:
sometime mid last year or there about,i posted on the dating and meet up section that i was needing a fat or chubby girl for friendship,trust nairaland peeps i got a couple of bashings from all corners and it all ended there and later forgot that i even ever posted anything like that.......,surprise surprise i got a call early june this year from a female and she started explaining how she was going through nairaland and saw my post about wanting a fat or chubby girl,i was just surprised and confused cos i was not expecting that and i actually thought i had taken my contact details off.
We hit it off quickly on whatsapp,she said she finished from maddonna in 2012 and now works at etisalat blah blah sent her pics and asked for mine i sent her my pics and she said that couldn't be me that she suspects i could be a 419,i sha cleared her doubts and then we planned to meet in about a week time...,all the while we were chatting before we met i noticed that she was saucy and used the F word alot and somewhat bipolar but i just felt maybe i didn't clear all her doubts completely so i just ignored that...fast forward to the day we finally met she insisted that i be the one to come and track her in her area at a public place i wanted an eatery but she insisted on sunfit(festac area)i said no quams but i was kinda reluctant cos i've not tracked any girl in about a decade i sha left my abode in lere and went to track this girl at sunfit in festac...i got there and chilled for her at the bar,then in about 30 minutes she called me that she was outside and wanted me to come outside and bring her in,,,brethren when i went outside what i saw sent shockwaves down my spine..one mind told me to flee but another mind told me to act like a gentleman and just flex her and be done with her,i obeyed the other voice.
We got in and after about 10 minutes of talking this chic opened her big bag and brought out a big extension with torch lights and about 3 phones to charge,she said they have not had light in months and have been living on generator.., she went to charge her things at the table in front of us cos there was no socket where we were,i noticed that the lady there who was sitting alone on the table there was talking to her and then collected her number,when this girl came back she started complaining that the chic must be a lesbian and that she was toasting her,i just laughed about it and didn't take any of it seriously,i told her that the lady was probably just needing her company.
The way this girl was disturbing me to buy her 1k5 credit and behaving and talking made me look around often to see if there were any cameras around cos i thought i was in some kind of HELL DATE tv show....one man walked in after some time and went to sit with the lady that was sitting alone and soon after they both got up and were leaving then the lady told the girl with me she wanted to see her for a few minutes then they both left,she came back few minutes later and said they wanted a 3 some with her,i asked her if she was going with them she started cussing and she said she can never do anything like that ever again that she did it in her days in maddonna but never again.in a matter of seconds a call came in her phone,shortly she picked her bag and all her things and told me to give her 10mins,i said no quams,brethren i waited there for about an hour watching soccer and it was about 9:30pm at that time,i called her about 3 times she didn't pick i got up paid for the food and drinks and waited outside for another 20minutes and called her again,she picked this time and said "i'll call you back now"and then cut the phone i waited for 10mins and left...
she did not call or anything until about noon the next day,i had not even recovered from the shock of all that happened, she called me almost all day but i ignored her calls and then she sent me this crap......look i was wrong,i offended you but my only interest was in d free room & d benefits,gym,spa,sauna& steam,wen i came downstairs to call you,u weren't dere anymore,am sorry ,i really like you as a friend,u ar intelligent smart and can hold a conversation,i don't want to ruin our frienships,i promise i would make it up to u.Apologies
the calls continued but i'm glad it has stopped now and i blocked her from whatsapp....now share yours grin grin grin

Lwkm Guy na you want fat and chubby girl now..you never knw say them get Wahala ni grin and them use style stubborn oooo I will share my experience next time lol cry
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by phlora(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy when my worst experience is just the guy talking too much and boasting about where he has been to and things he has, I just realised I live a very boring life. Lord!
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by fuckYouSeun(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Hmmm. No thanks :-/
you are not welcome sweetheart
Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by foolinlove(f): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
you are not welcome sweetheart

Neither are you tongue

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience by fuckYouSeun(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Neither are you tongue
this babe you go sweet sha o... the way you dey follow me bumper to bumper ehn... talk true... you want am

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Massive Pot Belly Of This Nigerian Man That Got People Talking (photo) / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.