Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (146981 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by oatzeal(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiLMNArRpk

This happened in Uburu, Ohaozara in Ebonyi state today 28/07/2016.

A Secondary school girl brought her male lover home and she was caught while having sex with the guy by her Father in their home...

The Father decided to naked her and gave her a remarkable beating of her life.

Not that alone, he gave people around permission to camera the scene, which was shared online.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_DlFH9mtJEM/V5qC6VAoNXI/AAAAAAAATzE/TJ7L_StA7lwsBCR0ricoi57cl1Y5mEKLgCLcB/s640/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2Bff.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_TuQRKsuetE/V5qC1z49xgI/AAAAAAAATy4/d5ujikdHv6IfHf5uF4Qj69Vf1kBkLsF_gCLcB/s320/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bffk%2Bff.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fu6DzuJaGOM/V5qC6a0v6sI/AAAAAAAATzA/ih5A7d8Fl44lmzlVpoBWNlASg_LwOT5WgCLcB/s320/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2B%2Bffk%2Bff.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/secondary-school-girl-caught-in-act.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by oatzeal(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
THE FATHER WAS WRONG WITH THE KIND OF TREATMENT .. BUT THE GIRL TOO DIDNT DO WELL

THE VIDEO >>> http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/secondary-school-girl-caught-in-act.html

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lwise(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.

282 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by abeland: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
conji is such a bad thing...

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
This man is mentally ill, I won't be surprised to hear this kid committed suicide months from now.

183 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by mightyhazel: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
V wroooooong!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by emorse(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
TWO WRONGS

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by waternogetememy: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2016
very good! 4 lashes and one videos 4 ur friends. disgrace!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by waternogetememy: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
This man is mentally ill, I won't be surprised to hear this kid commented suicide months from now.
lwise:
Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.

323 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by gbenson(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2016
This man will soon be arrested for child abuse.

13 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by jumobi1(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Child abuse. Allowing people record your daughter at that age? He should feel more sorry for his daughter than angry.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by JossyOloye(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

Y is it only yoruba men commenting on this thread? Them take igbo do juju 4 una?

If u dont know by now that Nigeria has expired, then u must be amongst those people waiting 4 AK47 to land on your head first before u look to Oduduwa ur fallen angel.

The igbo man has disciplined his daughter, go and discipline yours.

Abi the Igbo man dont have right to discipline his daughter in his own house and village again?

I know y i ask that question.
well to me, that is discipline in a foolish manner

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by waternogetememy: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2016
JossyOloye:

well to me, that is discipline in a foolish manner

Mr man! I am not a thread pusher, it is not wat i do 4 a living, u can sign on with as much moniker as u like, the father has handled the matter, wen her mum gets back, she will collect curse and more slapping/flogging.

Commit suicide if u dont like it, u cannot love and care 4 their daughter more than the parents.

U are simple reasoning with ur dick and after wat u can get as a man, her parents are after her future.

If person like me mistakenly jam ur type with my daughter, u done meet God, i will not even touch her. I will use u to demonstrate just how wicked, i can be. She go fear.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

I have seen yorubas flog and dey do it like animals.

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.
hey young man keep quiet animal!! Who said he shouldn't beat his daughter? Allowing this to be video recorded and uploaded online could damage this girl for life. Quit being an ass anu mpama!

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by boman2014: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2016
stupid father!!!

And still allow some men outside to his home to film and flog his daughter!

Metchewwww

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by months: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2016
The father did a good job.

If he had started early, he wont come home tofind a man on top his daughter in his house.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:52am On Jul 29, 2016
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ayaside(m): 2:17am On Jul 29, 2016
To have the guts to bring a guy under her father's roof ...Hmmm.As old as I am now,only one girl has ever visited me and my parents know her.Everyone can't be like everybody but if you wanna mess up.Do it away from your father's house.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:39am On Jul 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

aunty thank you o, when some one does a shameful act, they should be disgraced , so disrespectful, a man in ur papa house, how foolish, but Im surprised to see all those previous coments

17 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Today's women and sex are like 5 and 6.

I don't support the harsh punishment but people need to understand the anger of the father...it's not the sex per se but HER BRINGING A MAN INTO HIS HOUSE. What stopped her from having the sex else where? I remember those days, we do this somewhere in the school premises or even church. Of all the paces to have sex and you chose your father's house? I'm sure it's not her first time, somebody must had tipped his father of this her behavior, and he gave her the benefit of the doubt but chose to lay ambush to get her red handed...lol!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2016
this is nigeria and not america.

8 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Lanretoye:
this is nigeria and not america.
even in America, a woman beat her daughter for such act and uploaded it on Facebook

18 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2016
The Father did well in disciplining HIS daughter BUT, it shouldn't have been videoed...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by vestyne: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Not sure those who conceptualised camera phones had this in mind. The girl may be wrong but stripping her naked is more wrong, beating her without clothings on is backward, allowing the scene to be recorded is pathetic and horrible. It damages her mentally in the long run. It is not about the tribe. Moderate beating may be allowed as punishment/deterrent in africa but not humiliation of a growing,(possibly a confused) girl.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by vestyne: 3:27am On Jul 29, 2016
The first thing before debates should be the possibility of bringing down the video or halting it's continuous circulation. That has crossed the line of discipline. I'm surprised that some people justify the recording of this act.

18 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 3:34am On Jul 29, 2016
The father has forgotten Internet never forgets... It is stored in the cloud and his generations will forever cherish how their great grand father exposed their mother at a tender age... Allowing people record and upload online is very very very wrong and he will understand in few years to come...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blackpanda: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

I have seen yorubas flog and dey do it like animals.

I know u are smarter than this

The father has successfully destroyed in future public service ambition of his daughter. She can never enter any public office or position, not with this disgusting video floating arnd for eternity. The shame that shld have been covered in d house is now exposed for the whole world to see

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blackpanda: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2016
vestyne:
The first thing before debates should be the possibility of bringing down the video or halting it's continuous circulation. That has crossed the line of discipline. I'm surprised that some people justify the recording of this act.

That is impossible. Once uploaded, videos can never be deleted. Thousands of people have already stored it on their fones computer etc. Which they will upload and share over and over again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by make9jagr8: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2016
"Never rush to take action or decision when you are angry "
Having it recorded and posted online is an action taken too far by the father, which I'm certain he will regret later.
And hopefully he has not spoiled his daughter's life with that action.
Thus is a trauma that might stay with the girl for life.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Krest3d: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2016

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.