Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (147099 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
dyn1800:
well said bro! but beating her without proper counseling will not stop her from doing it again

I agree.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by chidozieikeji2: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

Did you read my statement?
Why are you quoting me?

I'm not in support of this evil!

She should have received the beating of her like for bringing a man to her father's house but not striped naked, not videoed too!
am supporting ur statement bro that's why I quote u
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by gmaribel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
What is the limit which parents should never cross when disciplining their children.

Last week a pastor was accused of chaining his child for weeks in a church as discipline because he stole food to eat, today we see another father beat up and expose his daughter to the whole world as punishment for bumping in his house.

And people here support him.....
Are we gradually loosing our humanity?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by uzoedinbrugh(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
With all strength in me I vehemently reject and denounced the devilish and gypish act of the father of the girl . If in a civilised world all the persons involved will be jailed for life. The father should have reported to the police and other authorities than this.
The life of this girl is gone. Her friends and community will make jest out of her . This is a call to non governmental organisations to make sure all those involved are dealt with. For.the bible says who is without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by shuggah(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Subom1:

I dunno who is dumber. You or all those moronic baffons who liked and agreed with this Hogwash.

Firstly for the girl to be sleeping with older men at such a young age who is to blame? Those older men who have more sense and should have known better or this young minor. Girls of her age are extremely naive amd gullible. I wont even be surprised that she has beem sexually absed at a young age.

How the fk is recording and beating a naked young girl evidence So people can no longer be civilised and 'report' to the police and let the police investigate?

There are way too many daft mother.fuckers in Nigeria sorry to say.

This video is fkin disgusting

with the way u re using curse and swear words, I guess u either started collecting from young or u are a paedophile, there are many ways to handle a case and d family did the one deemed fit by them and have u asked urself, how did the video get on d internet because the family's intention was to use it as an evidence and for u to say that the evidence won't stand makes me think u ve towed this path before.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
The man did the right thing by punishing the stupid girl. What he did wrong was inviting people to film the girl. That was bad. He wont forgive himself for doing that by the time the she is of age. This is internet age. The video has travelled far.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Ladyenkay45: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
This action is very wrong####
This is not a way to tame an erring child. The father needs to go for anger management therapy. He will regret this action later. He is even worse than his daughter for letting people video her unclad body.

This is child abuse.
Two wrongs!!.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by AlanSugar(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
vestyne:
Not sure those who conceptualised camera phones had this in mind. The girl may be wrong but stripping her naked is more wrong, beating her without clothings on is backward, allowing the scene to be recorded is pathetic and horrible. It damages her mentally in the long run. It is not about the tribe. Moderate beating may be allowed as punishment/deterrent in africa but not humiliation of a growing,(possibly a confused) girl.

I honestly don't understand this blabbing. Pls tell me, from the video you just watched, can you identify this girl a meter away from you in real life? The only way anyone can know this girl for real is if the person has previously been to this family and seen the settings in the house, the floors, and knows the girl in person as regards her structure, otherwise forget your identity theory and understand the message by the Father. I think it was specifically meant to sound a warning to other girls her age and tendencies. I have nothing further!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evangelio:

Maybe, or maybe that is just what we tell ourselves when we can't control our self righteous rage.
whatever helps us sleep well at night right??

There's no Maybe about it. We punish them so they don't make the same mistakes. If a parent is afraid to punish his own child cos he believes the child will "hate" him then he is a coward and not fit to be a parent.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by buJu234: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
can someone plx tell why Nigerian parents are like this?

He has jst destroyed the destiny & future of this poor little girl.

SEX SEX SEX... wat is it sef... although pre-marital sex is not good...

but the way we take it as if one has KILLED THE WORLD
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by naffgem: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
sis is totally wrong for exposing the girl.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
lwise:
Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.

This video will surely come back to hunt her dad and all those that participated in this uncivilized barbaric act.

This certainly will not end well!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by naffgem: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecideddis is totally wrong for exposing the girl. undecideddis is totally wrong for exposing the girl.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by AlanSugar(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
blackpanda:

I know u are smarter than this

The father has successfully destroyed in future public service ambition of his daughter. She can never enter any public office or position, not with this disgusting video floating arnd for eternity. The shame that shld have been covered in d house is now exposed for the whole world to see

I disagree with you 101%! Unless you are a regular visitor of this family, you live in the neighborhood, or this girl's bf, you can't tell her a meter apart in real life after watching this video so how is her reputation damaged for life? I think rather, the father is trying to sound a note of warning to her peers and agegroup who may be exhibiting her tendencies. I have nothing further!

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by raphieMontella: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
i feel the man's pain...its jst three tinz
1..[/b]his daughter whom he has been struggling for #school etc...is no longer a vi*rgin...and he has lost the pride of giving a vi*rgin daughterr awt for marriage in the future...hence he failed as a dad
[b]2..[/b]she brought the boy to his own house...she cud commit the act any other place bt she chose his house...#highest form of insult..
[b]3.[/b]im sure he was tipped off by a friend...imagine the shame he felt when he was told of such acts of his daughter ...pure disgrace..which wud nnt end...e.g if person's are talking bout him..he already has a title...[b]the man wey born that ashewo na/wayward girl

bt nevertheless...the punishment is by no meanns justified...its pure child abuse..and cud lead to mental unstability of the girl even suicide...
Two wrongs never make a right

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Filashade(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
OGA ooooo. Ehhhhhhn ehhhhn.

This father wicked ooo. What the girl did was wrong but the father didnt have to go to that extreme.

He just just destroyed his daughters life.

Na waaa o.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by doncheks: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Guys make no mistakes.
The headline should be Man catches househelp with lover and assaults her.
No sane father will treat his daughter in that manner.
At this point, psychological damage has been done and the girl has been made a cheap target for would be molesters.
I expect Child right organizations to take this matter up.

Am I the only one that noticed that the guy flogging her also got an e-rection?(00:57)
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by crackhouse(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
for those of u that understands Igbo language....towards the end of that video, she was asked about the people that have been sleeping with her and she mentioned about 5 to 6 guys Even her father knew some of the guys she mentioned. it's obvious some guys in her neighbourhood has been terrorizing her pu..ss.y for sometime now.
that girl is a Prof.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Lovexme(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Youtube has taken down the video[/size].

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by freshkik(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by snoopdg(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Series of comical reactions to the matter, funny to a lot of guys sad for the lady and her folks.

There are issues to be examined in this case,

That lady cannot be the man's billogical daughter, and if she is, it's possible the man isn't married to her mother or doesn't love the mother, no love of any form was shown in correcting her, she was simply punished and disgraced, her pride gone with the winds.

I feel the man is not as its being said in force "a bloody civilian". A degree of military or militancy is in the man's blood and I don't know if any of the men there even pleaded on her behalf, he may be a gang leader, one lady in their midst may have saved this poor girls image.

A simple rule:- don't do crimes when your mom isn't around. A Mother on this scene will rather die or be beaten along with the girl than for that mother of all molestations take place.

Two things are likely to happen sooner or later, the girl may fight back against the man and those who did the recording of she may be psychologically defeated for life about this case.

The guy involved wasn't reprimanded, may even watch the video online too, he may break up with her for fear for his life and image too, the sexual arousal that led to this has evaporated in split seconds, but is leaving behind a scar on the girls life, she was beaten on her bare flesh, her cry was agonising.

Sex is sweet but could land one in deep trouble.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
This man no get brain at all
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by muazuk1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
in the process of getting CONDO... she got KONDO
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

You think the father beating her and exposing her unclothedness for the whole world to see will solve the problem? Very wrong. She will do worse than that and this will not stop other young girls either. Did he ever sex educate his daughter nope. Hipocracy of African parents is what is causing all these. You never discussed sex issues with your children especially the girl child and when they experiment things for themselves you want to shame them instead of counseling them and guiding them properly. Shame on the father and mother because they never did a good job. And for those who flogged her claiming holier than thou attitude they too must have started having sex at a younger age than her and even done worse. Mitcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by electrokcoi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
gbenson:
This man will soon be arrested for child abuse.
are you commenting from Nigeria?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank God the video has been removed and I hope Nairaland mods will remove the pictures too.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by electrokcoi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
another 4kin case? chai , konji na bastard
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by UmecheMoses(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

Well this is not a child in that sense, this is a sexual active adolescent! Why post it online so she will forever be disgraced?
If beating does any good for a child, how come Nigerians are so backwards?
I grew up where children rearly get beaten and humiliated. But are disciplined and reprimanded by detention deprivation and other means.. guess what? Those kids grow up and build sky scrapers! Great leader! Not theives as we have here in Nigeria!

When you do this to a child , you strip that child of confidence and creativity!
My God, as a society we should know better by now..

I quite understand..... back in the days, the fornicator was whipped and dragged naked in the public..... it's rather unfortunate that today's public is now the social media..... but trust me, even if a demon tries to push her next time she won't do it.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by billyG(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
D father went overboard,showing her erring kunt some grounded pepper wuld hav been enough.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yes, I reported the video and it has been taken down.
Good riddance
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Busuyib:
hmm

Yes ma, hmmmm
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
fellis:
Yes, I reported the video and it has been taken down.

Good riddance

Taken down but a lot of people have downloaded it.. And it is already saved in several blogs too so even if YouTube deletes the video it remains in the cloud forever..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.