Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (147089 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Gmajor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chinedujustin:
Well the thing is the father shouldnt have uploaded it if it was just for proof reasons. Well considering some facts. This is ofcuz not the first time. For those saying it will prevent her from getting a job or so in the future. Me and you know if this girl came to your house 5 years later she would not be recognised. Moreso, for the mean time this will prevent her from inulging in such acts, and any male from approcahing her with sexual motives. Many of the adults here may have during childhood, seen their parents treatment as harsh but now they've come to appreciate it for molding their good characters. So the stigma will fade with time.
lets say Aisha Buhari has a similar video in the internet, do you think no one will find out? The internet never forgets. No man with an ambition will ever come close to her
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ClintonDal(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is wrong on all levels. How can you strip your own daughter and whip her like an animals to the delight of your friends and relatives who in turn video the whole scene and post on YouTube??
No wonder they western world see Africans as animals.
There are better ways to handle such situation.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by guntranno(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
ademoladeji, you have been busted
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

Chei, Aunty Simbiat (my secret crush on nairaland), you fall my hand o.

Great parents need to learn to how to remain disciplined while disciplining their children. Temperance is the word here. Discipline your child in such a manner that when you're happy with him/her tomorrow or years down the line, you will not find it hard to replay your disciplinary actions in your head. In our anger and corrective measures, we still need to teach our children about self control/restraint.

The lack of self control that made the girl indulge in this shameful act is the same lack of self control manifesting in the man's reaction to this daughters act.

The girl is crazy, no doubt but the father went way above board with the stripping and recording. Looks like the man is pained by something else beyond what we know.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Kaycee625(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is too bad, how can he humiliate the daughter like this?
If she commit suicide now, he will start shedding crocodile tears.
Nigerian parents can be something else.
U can flog her but not getting her stark naked and watching people video her.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by valiantheartprod(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
cry two wrong cannot make a right.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Darnyel: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Pretty savagery behaviour by the father. There are much better ways to discipline.
But that girl is a fearless whoree. shocked Bringing a randy man to bang in your father's house. No single fear or shame angry.
THAT disrespect alone probably drove the father to the point of temporary insanity where he had to record the whole shitt. He must have regretted it by now.

You have a point. But don't you think the father is equally lacking in self-control as much as the daughter?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Jaconja: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol 21st century gone wrong. He must be feeling among now for all this. KK
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ehikwe22: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who hasn't banged a girl in her father's house before? Even the girls supporting this have done worse except those that didn't get the opportunity to. I've seen mad men but this man's madness is on the high side . This man invited his paedophile friends to come and molest his daughter and video record it. wonder what his gains would be after this.

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by goingape: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
grossintel:
hey young man keep quiet animal!! Who said he shouldn't beat his daughter? Allow this to be taped and uploaded online could damage this girl for life. Quit being an ass anu mpama!
Lolzzzz grin

someone just made a prophecy that in the near future you will put your prick on ya daughter's yansh.

say Amen to that!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
1)where is the male involved? What is good for the goose is good for the gander
2) the video is an extremely bad idea. In civilized countries, it counts as child porrn
3) the girl is very daft sha. . How did she think the neighbors would not rat her out?.
4)with this publicity, which kain bride price will this girl command in the future?
5)the ptsd with this one will be strong. For years the girl will associate a hard peek with humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ifox(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is so wrong, and very bad of a parent, if he's one, his actions are deadly, and inhumane, we still live in dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blackprowler: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Darnyel:

Bros, I can't tell the way you view this issue but wasn't that too extreme. Nobody applauds the girl, but couldn't the father have discipline the girl without the video sharing? Even if the girl corrects her ways don't you think she might not recover from this nightmare in a long time.

Hi. I couldn't locate the man you quoted and responded to but help me tell him he's the typical African animal. I would like to take his dare to have CONSENSUAL sex with his daughter and see what he will do to me. I will make sure he never reaches old age in freedom. Animals. I've seen people like him turn promising girls to hardened runs-girls just to get back at their MUMU fathers. AFRICAN APES!

PS: by the way, parents wish well for their kids, but they don't know best
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
isnovic:

The measure can work in both ways.

Make the girl either emotionally detached, rebellious and withdrawn socially or serve as a reminder of what disgrace pre-marital sex offers and hence abstain from it in every form until married.

She may even look bad now, but when she has a daughter of her own, may bless the dad for what he did to straighten her up.

The call to fatherhood is not a populist job, or a call to friendship. He is a parent, a custodian of a future message( the girl).

and how good or bad this message is depends on the quality of training and discipline

I want to consider what you wrote a huge joke! The problem is not whether or not the man's action would correct the girl, but the damage his overreaction has caused.

Do you even consider it that till the world ends, that girl's unclothed pictures will be all over the internet, to be feasted upon by both genuine viewers and perverts?

Fatherhood or not, the man got it absolutely wrong. Trust me, in developed Western countries this man would be facing the courts now and the girl taken away from him.

In fact, whatever the girl did is a reflection of the moral decadence of her home and, of course, poor home training.

The kid was foolish; the father was more foolish!

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by chidozieikeji2: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

I'm fine with the beating, in fact they did not flog her well enough to my liking, but why strip her naked?

If her father is not part of this image sure he won't be pleased knowing his daughters naked video is online!
Please don't support evil
all of u condemning dis girl might be dirtier than her am against what she did but d dad shudnt have published it online he shud have disciplined her inside and d neighbours shudnt hear abt it in few years now d idiot father will be d one going about in prayer houses on why his daughter is not married he don't know dat dis video can mess dis girl up in future
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:
[b]

Also teach your daughters how not to put themselves in situations where they are likely to get raped as most young girls lose their virginity to forced sex by an older male.

That may have been the strategy of getting laid in her dad's house. Control. Guy can't set up his guys to run a train at that location. Just sayin'
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Today's women and sex are like 5 and 6.

I don't support the harsh punishment but people need to understand the anger of the father...it's not the sex per se but HER BRINGING A MAN INTO HIS HOUSE. What stopped her from having the sex else where? I remember those days, we do this somewhere in the school premises or even church. Of all the paces to have sex and you chose your father's house? I'm sure it's not her first time, somebody must had tipped his father of this her behavior, and he gave her the benefit of the doubt but chose to lay ambush to get her red handed...lol!

My dear if you can do such in a church premises you are worse than the girl in question.

Don't expect God to physically come down from heaven and spank you.I will advice you to go on your knees and ask Him for forgiveness, if not this is capable of bringing unfathomable curse on you.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Josephokongwu(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
oatzeal:
THE FATHER WAS WRONG WITH THE KIND OF TREATMENT .. BUT THE GIRL TOO DIDNT DO WELL

THE VIDEO

>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiLMNArRpk
. to me the man did the proper thing.. but he should had not let it on video... we Nigerians are just too serious..
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by hardbody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Different shades of reasons justifying the level of discipline. Beating the girl, well, that is ok. Allowing the image to go to the public space, rather silly. The internet never forgets. My dad used to tell us when we were getting admitted through JAMB to go out there and explore the world, make mistakes and learn from them but note that some mistakes are irreversible, so think before you do. That guiding principle continues to guide us. Will this girl ever grow up to aspire to become a political figure? doubtful. Several inhibitions will follow her all the way, even the local stigma will trail her and like someone said elsewhere, if she has the traits, you can't rule out suicide.

Have we ever wondered why children and young people are not tried in open court? Have we wondered why reported ra.pe cases are few? Food for thought for the father disciplinarian and others who are beating their chest.

I am a good example of a bad child from strict and very religious and serious disciplining parents....

They did their best, but i chose my part. The father in this matter under reference could have done his part but then the girl had her own ideas.

To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
all of u condemning dis girl might be dirtier than her am against what she did but d dad shudnt have published it online he shud have disciplined her inside and d neighbours shudnt hear abt it in few years now d idiot father will be d one going about in prayer houses on why his daughter is not married he don't know dat dis video can mess dis girl up in future
Did you read my statement?
Why are you quoting me?

I'm not in support of this evil!

She should have received the beating of her like for bringing a man to her father's house but not striped naked, not videoed too!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Irishrena1(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is so wrong of the father. I'm sure he's someone who likes orgi.es. Imagine one of the guys there I think on light blue polo, is just walking to and fro just to get a good angle to view the girl's front assets. And the father thinks that's discipline. Does he realize that that video can never be taken off the internet? Just imagine the traffic on this thread right now. No matter how painful it must have been to him, I mean even I would be mad, I'll give that child the beating of her life, but not to give the paedophiles in my neighborhood a filled day. Just not that. Please he should be arrested and charged to court. That girl could prolly well commit suicide after this and if she doesn't, she's one of the strongest humanity ever had.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by bigtt76(f): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Questions

1. What happened to the boy?
2. What of the girl's mother?

The girl's potentially dropped dowry value maybe what incensed the man grin
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dyn1800: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
sadly that didn't changed the fact that the girl was f**ked in her fathers house neither will it change the fact that the girl will still do the same again.
the best thing is to let her know the implication of her action through counseling

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by fortuneinya: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is wrong treating her that way,though what she did is a sin.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by lielbree: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
what are ya a reincarnated white slave master ? gerraraheremehn
Make no mistake, the girl did something really bad.
She had the mind to bring a man to her father's house and was having sex with him!!!

That's an abomination!
It's the unclothedness and video that I disagree with
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by dyn1800: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
well said bro! but beating her without proper counseling will not stop her from doing it again

lielbree:

Did you read my statement?
Why are you quoting me?

I'm not in support of this evil!

She should have received the beating of her like for bringing a man to her father's house but not striped naked, not videoed too!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
oyb:

That may have been the strategy of getting laid in her dad's house. Control. Guy can't set up his guys to run a train at that location. Just sayin'

WORD!.. grin

I swear i just spat water out of my nose laughing at this post.. grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Vonwolf(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
This man will regret this
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by IamLEGEND1: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
what is this savagery?

the id1ot was so engulfed in his self-righteousness and brainlessness he couldnt notice the men recording the whole thing had rock-hard erections.
stripping ur daughter down to nothing in front of mere neighbours just so you can make a point,now you've potentially made her the target of paedophiles and even worse- the psychological torture she'll have to endure might prove to be too much to handle for someone her age. what could have ended with a couple of slaps and a serious one-on-one later in the day when everyone has simmered down has now snowballed into something else entirely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ascendo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
mightyhazel:
V wroooooong!
That Father is a failure! He failed in his responsibility of bringing up his child in the fear of God...and now failed in giving his child godly discipline. Discipline has its result which is to correct future occurrence: that girl myt leave home bcus of this and with the video and pix all over the Internet; her chances fo facing her future squarely has been smeared. She might turn to worst if she didn't die
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by blackpanda: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

''future public service ambition'' in Nigeria?? Oga people have done worst and they're in service today, abi no be naija we dey??

Like whom??
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wicked father!! cry cry i dont support beating her unclad and recording it.I dont think the dad is okay,the daughter will never forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.