Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (147250 Views)

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Kgdavid(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
make9jagr8:
"Never rush to take action or decision when you are angry "
Having it recorded and posted online is an action taken too far by the father, which I'm certain he will regret later.
And hopefully he has not spoiled his daughter's life with that action.
Thus is a trauma that might stay with the girl for life.

Oh please will you people stop with the histrionics!!

trauma indeed

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by babadlaw1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
The man has just done more damage, I think the man should be arrested self. He has totally destroyed d girl's self worth. This girl can still be of use to you in the future Mr man. This is too extreme. No wisdom at all..babu wisdom babu lakaye in the man's skull. By d way who uploaded this?

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by asahnwaKC: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bullshit.... undecided
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Demmy59(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
despite the fact that he think what he did is right; we should not forget the action taken is child abuse.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Evangelio(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
problem with adults is that we always punish the younger ones as if we have never done same or worse things....

congratulations sir, you are officially " DAD OF THE MONTH "

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by calliope(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
dadebayo1:
The father has forgotten Internet never forgets... It is stored in the cloud and his generations will forever cherish how their great grand father exposed their mother at a tender age... Allowing people record and upload online is very very very wrong and he will understand in few years to come...
Can't help but wonder if there were no other way to disciple her, den dehumanizing her?
I am not surprised tho, dats typical of an Ibo father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Felibaby(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is not right. It is a violation of her rights as a human being. There is no need for them to record this. Haba, it can come to haunt the girl in future. angry

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Lifestone(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
The father is SICK end of story. By the way where is the guy fu.king the girl? Why is that only females are always at the receiving end and males escape with their "loot"
Whoso know this man should shame him by naming him. He completely undermined the dignity of this young naive girl.

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by osinachijude: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!

Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.

Abeg ooo I don't know if you understand Igbo, the girl was giving a list of people she had "been" with. She is lucky really, her Dad and the people there are calm and cooled headed, if it were to some other people, hmmm small girl like this has a long list already, and some people are saying the dad is wrong. "Spear the rod..."
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Gmajor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

Mr man! I am not a thread pusher, it is not wat i do 4 a living, u can sign on with as much moniker as u like, the father has handled the matter, wen her mum gets back, she will collect curse and more slapping/flogging.

Commit suicide if u dont like it, u cannot love and care 4 their daughter more than the parents.

U are simple reasoning with ur dick and after wat u can get as a man, her parents are after her future.

If person like me mistakenly jam ur type with my daughter, u done meet God, i will not even touch her. I will use u to demonstrate just how wicked, i can be. She go fear.
when i.diots talk you will always know. This is abuse and above all a disgrace to the whole family. Do you know how this video will hunt her true out her life ?
Through out her secondary school and university days? Not to talk about when she starts working. What about her future relationships? Will you marry a woman who has this type of video in youtube?
Learn to reason before you type

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by project4OO: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

The boy committed the greatest offence. He could have been labelled a ra.pist, a thief or an intruder. They all acted wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by kenlinzo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
PLEASE AND PLEASE, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
THIS IS CHILD AND FEMALE MOLESTATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY.
I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE ACT OF THE GIRL BUT, WHAT THE FATHER DID WAS THE WORST OF ALL. HAVING TWO TO THREE MEN TO MOLEST AND ASSAULT A GIRL CHILD LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. I DON'T CARE TO KNOW WHAT THIS GIRL DID AGAIN CAUSE, THE FATHER WENT TOO FAR.

DON'T FORGET, SHE HAS HER OWN LIFE AND DESTINY TO ACHIEVE. FOR THE FACT THAT SHE DID SUCH A THING DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO KILL HER AND THROW HER AWAY. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAMILY AFFAIRS. MAKING IT A PUBLIC AFFAIRS HAVE MADE IT A FEMALE CHILD MOLESTATION AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. IF THE FATHER HAD PLAYED HE'S PARENTAL ROLE VERY WELL, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

SO, I'M USING THIS MEDIUM TO CALL ON ALL THE NIGERIAN LEGISLATORS MOST ESPECIALLY THE FEMALES, HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST, THE POLICE FORCE AND EBONYI STATE GOVERNMENT TO WADE INTO THIS MATTER TO SAVE THE IMAGE AND FUTURE OF THIS GIRL.

REGARDS,
KEN

3 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by ipledge10(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
auntysimbiat:
chei... bad small gal.. THE FATHER TOOK GREAT ACTION THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP HIS DAUGHTER BUT ALSO HELP THE NATION..

Somebody tell me if the girl would still wana try this?

somebody tell me if any young girl would wana try this after seeing this?

somebody tell me if any young girl doing this would still like to continue ?

THANKS, GREAT FATHER

... oga seun and uncle lalasticlala please play your part when you wake up . thanks

she will do something worse,she have the worst...nothing can be more disgracing. You can't get it, can you?
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Jaconja: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by paradise88: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
!

2 Likes

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by paragon40(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
waternogetememy:

The two of u are mentally deranged.

I wont be surprise in the future to here u put prick in ur daughter yansh!
Better yet borrow her ur matrimonial bed 4 prostitution. eranu!

The man was measured and his temper under control, whilst he discipline and disgrace the useless girl.
does punishment correct shave? if yes, has killing of thieves stop stealing? in the society... the man for counsel d gal...most African parents don't do sex education and stuff like dat..the gal should be corrected but not by filming her and caning..#africanparents spend time with ur children. I think one needs to speak with YouTube to bring down DT video asap.d man DAT chained his son in Ogun for stealing and this man are d same..

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
That was so inhumane. Couldnt watch more than a minute, felt lyk crying. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If a father can do dis- share her unclad online- all because he caught her having sex, then he's mentally unstable!
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Imagine if this was done by Tribe across the River Niger? This is a disgrace to the Igbo-wawa race.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Busuyib(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
dadebayo1:
The father has forgotten Internet never forgets... It is stored in the cloud and his generations will forever cherish how their great grand father exposed their mother at a tender age... Allowing people record and upload online is very very very wrong and he will understand in few years to come...
hmm
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Kazrem(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
The sharing is wrong. In days, he will regret it
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by 2saints: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
That man daughter looks hot tho, she get sexy tools. grin
Anyway, thumbs up to the dad for showing us are daughter nyash. Lol. To say I dey that state I for go marry that girl and shame the father. She will remain traumatised by this singular act forever. A deep cut in her heart. My heart goes out to her. Can't blame her shar, I'm sure her dad did same at her age. Let him without sin cast the first stone like her dad did. Wish I knew her, I would have love to console her and love her. This is the kind of pple I love to help and change their life from shame.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
"To omo re ko le fun e ni isimi".Literally,train your child so that you may have rest of mind.
Having said that,children of nowadays oftentimes don't yield to trainings and go over the top like she just did,as such,such act should be dealt with PROPERLY and POLITELY.
But this kinda of "discipline" has practically destroyed the girl's future and the father's image and will sure haunt him
Now the question is when her daughter's future spoils by his very own handiwork,what's his gain
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
He should be arrested for this dehumanizing act

lwise:
Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by 2eggs1goal: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Vikelo1212:

How sure are you that the father or brother did this, then post it?
If not them, then is a friend of the family. Still what the dad did in front of other people towards his own child is bad. period
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by bunmibola(f): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
What the man did was wrong, its okay when you discipline your child but going to that extend is very wrong. The father won't know the damage caused by him now. And by the way, disrespecting his daughter in such a manner is very wrong and am such he will regret taking such an action. Its wrong to allow strangers to video his daughter and posting it online.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Bgorgeous: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=lwise post=47981592]Her father is mentally sick,he did more damage than control.[/quote
U re crazy in every right to even write this. Oyibo, uv not seen the sick things that is happening there. Nonsense
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by JODELL: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
am i the only one who notice one of the men had an erec-tion ? the guy on the left ? pervert lolzzz

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_DlFH9mtJEM/V5qC6VAoNXI/AAAAAAAATzE/TJ7L_StA7lwsBCR0ricoi57cl1Y5mEKLgCLcB/s640/girl%2Bcaught%2Bnairanaijanews%2Bff.jpg[/img]
None of this people is related to the girl biologically, can't you see one of the guy doing the flogging is already having a ER-EC-TION? let say is not the father? but if it the brother can you have an ER-EC-TION on seeing you sister unclothedness if under duress?

I think i will post this matter to Due Process Advocate Human rights organization for further persecution of this mentally derail Men.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who understands the language pls, couldn't get what they were saying. I think it's her brothers though and seems they were asking her the people she had been sleeping with cos seems I heard one say 'married man ', couldn't really grab what they were saying.

At the end of the day it's still very wrong recording and putting this online. They are all mad.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by 5minsmadness: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evangelio:
problem with adults is that we always punish the younger ones as if we have never done same or worse things....

congratulations sir, you are officially " DAD OF THE MONTH "
No, we punish them because we did those things and we know the repercussions of those thing and don't want them to repeat and suffer the same repercussions we suffered.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Chinedujustin(m): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by Chinedujustin(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well the thing is the father shouldnt have uploaded it if it was just for proof reasons. Well considering some facts. This is ofcuz not the first time. For those saying it will prevent her from getting a job or so in the future. Me and you know if this girl came to your house 5 years later she would not be recognised. Moreso, for the mean time this will prevent her from inulging in such acts, and any male from approcahing her with sexual motives. Many of the adults here may have during childhood, seen their parents treatment as harsh but now they've come to appreciate it for molding their good characters. So the stigma will fade with time.
Re: Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
emorse:
TWO WRONGS
Go make the girl Madness clear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.