Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (56967 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Slimshady11: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
D girl is very stupid,dis is how people will just block there own blessing all by demself all because of stupidity.well congrats to her,she has successfully shifted her wedding till 60
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by tweaksolution(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:
And this one was also created in the image of God
cheesy grin character. dey dis forum!, make I no lie cheesy
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
With what my ears are hearing coupled with what my eyes are seeing, marriage is really getting me scared
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by EniHolar(f): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dirtydog:

Bae how do u knw there's bottomless pit? abi na dt level u dey ni?
'By there words we shall knw dem'

I know d response u deserve, but....

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Later now, she will start going from mountain to mountains...praying for a husband ..oponu..
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2016
2eggs1goal:

got me laughing. baba doing all that means you have over tested..lol
nah u be the boss nah grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Which church?
Winners
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
ayusco85:

Winners
Failed tongue, winners ko minners nii
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by dmola(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2016
EniHolar:
Borehole is still better than bottomless pit grin

Continue wasting ur life

u look pretty
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by calabardick(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Strongfaze:
Which one is the borehole?

Take a cool look

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by rakabuba001(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Za internet nevarr forrgets cry..sorry to her.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Failed tongue, winners ko minners nii
Lol. U funny o.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
calabardick:

Take a cool look
Gross
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
EniHolar:

I know d response u deserve, but....
Are u igbo? U look fine
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by latinoKingdom(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
tafabaloo:

Lol y u dey follow me around

Suspected fornicator!

God dey watch you in 4D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.