Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (56964 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by afo86: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Borehole is good sef wey no be say Na swamp
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Akinola660: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
I hate cheating partner
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by oochi123(f): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
I believe wat she is trying to say is this.since she has waited for a man to call her own has nt showed up,let other men enjoy wats available for now.na empty gongoni hubby go later meet
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by abdeiz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
KnightRod:
If this thing makes frontpage.. I won't be surprised.
Lol can you see the future? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by NAVYdogg: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rickcutie:
I wish her future hubby will see dis post on d day of their wedding..

Chimooooooo, see wicked wish..
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
EniHolar:
Borehole is still better than bottomless pit grin

Continue wasting ur life
hmmmmm.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by pepigeorge(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
adorablepepple:
I don't know the kind of ladies that we have in this generation, they are so reckless and carefree. Imagine what this one is saying like she is doing the man a favour, continue till you have well between your legs and have cancer. Rada rada

Lol.......Na mudmotor dey drill am
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ginggerxy: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:
And this one was also created in the image of God
tor na so we see am oo cool
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Fourwinds: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
oochi123:
I believe wat she is trying to say is this.since she has waited for a man to call her own has nt showed up,let other men enjoy wats available for now.na empty gongoni hubby go later meet
hmmmmm...is orite

such a lady wants her future husband to treat her rite...she will surely reap what she is doing...I trust KARMA

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by NaijaCuzin: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
na so dem take they spoil their future..
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by pepigeorge(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
oochi123:

I pity the man wen nor go shallow pulse test b4 marriage. ....

B4 I marry any gal...mk thunder fire me if I nor f.ck her first and confirm that the hole is manageable
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dis is hilarious
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by 2eggs1goal: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
funny girl, wont be surprise if she is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by AreaFada2: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
If you like carry Atlantic ocean give him.

What stops him getting a tighter stuff outside?

Wetin concern him. It's already a borehole anyway. Makes no difference.

Let the hypocrisy continue.

The next level will be explosion of baby mamas and wombs for hire. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by cassyrooy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
EniHolar:
Borehole is still better than bottomless pit grin

Continue wasting ur life
Happy Birthday cutie
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by jackie35(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
cyril700:
I saw this on my facebook time line, is she for real?photos below

This is desperado
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by segebase(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite kontinu

hallo ..u r so damn beautiful
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Stanbeto: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ushers please help that sister
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Eshe
I was forced to check your profile after I saw that brother's comment.
you fine true true.
but that your ''eshe'' get as e be o, its so sarcasticgrin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Jalubarika(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
She's even a student from my own very school and department.
SMH.
You'd soon meet questions wey pass u for Microeconomics from Enobong.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by elvision1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
The way that her name go dey experience mad traffic for Facebook by now ehn! Even zuckerberg go type am for search box.

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
anochuko01:

I was forced to check your profile after I saw that brother's comment.
you fine true true.
but that your ''eshe'' get as e be o, its so sarcasticgrin
It means Thanks smiley, Is thanks not enough undecided
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
segebase:

hallo ..u r so damn beautiful
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
dem no dey advice person for dis kain issue na,kontinue
after dem don turn u to apere ajase,u go come dey talk say na pple from village follow u.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mhizsimi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It means Thanks smiley, Is thanks not enough undecided
its enough naa....just that it sounded somehow. I've spent my lifetime in Lagos, ''eshe'' get different meaning naa...you know wat I mean.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
and u tink say I go buy none tested goods funny you.. I go taste chop am front and back. side ways up and down like 1yr... infact if the thing no dey drop like fresh oil try the next door I'm not available... if u no conceive like 2to3months we are not meant to be .... thank God my niqqas are wiser now... sex before marriage is necessary and mandatory undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by hustler86(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:
public punna

And U knw the answer to that 'coz its what u planning to do as well? undecided
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
anochuko01:

its enough naa....just that it sounded somehow. I've spent my lifetime in Lagos, ''eshe'' get different meaning naa...you know wat I mean.
This guy donjassy sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by abbeyology88(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Thanks

Bukky, why evryguy just dey compliment ur beaury upNdown hehn?

Is it dat much?
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
This guy donjassy sha cheesy
tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.