Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts (1763 Views)

Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? / 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by ennysuccess(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
1. Girls' legs are like rumours.. They spread any how
2. Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the two idiots will say "Boss how far?"
3. Some of you girls can't even jog for 5minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with u for 2hours Ur level of selfishness demands a one week crusade..
3.It's hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China starts to burn
4. Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face
5.No sex before marriage If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.
6. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend*
7. "Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffles me.
8. If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beauty cos we dont walk around with X-ray
9.Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex
10. Dear sisters, Don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining.........you are not an umbrella
11. Obama: Mugabe, wisdom and money which one will you go for?
Mugabe: I will take money
Obama: But I will go for wisdom
Mugabe: Well everyone will go for what he lacks
12. Stupidity is when u lick a woman with ur bare tongue n later sex her with condom. What are u preventing, catarrh or headache?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
ennysuccess:
2. Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the two idiots will say "Boss how far?"
3. Some of you girls can't even jog for 5minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with u for 2hours Ur level of selfishness demands a one week crusade..
3.It's hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China starts to burn
4. Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face
5.No sex before marriage If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.
6. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend*
7. "Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffles me.
8. If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beauty cos we dont walk around with X-ray
9.Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex
10. Dear sisters, Don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining.........you are not an umbrella
12. Stupidity is when u lick a woman with ur bare tongue n later sex her with condom. What are u preventing, catarrh or headache?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by charijee(f): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can't help but laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by sau4real(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
guy y nw, dis is too much nw haba
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by ennysuccess(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
sau4real:
guy y nw, dis is too much nw haba
Na be me o na Truetalk cause am
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by ennysuccess(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
charijee:
Can't help but laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's like u are quoting from experience
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
ennysuccess:
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
ennysuccess:
Roflwkmd lmao @ the emboldened cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by ennysuccess(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd lmao @ the emboldened cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga tosyne u are the boss for these kind mata
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by Nickymezor(f): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by freshcvvs: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Funny
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
ennysuccess:

Oga tosyne u are the boss for these kind mata
I say make I come learn small work from you ni ooo cheesy
Re: Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts by ennysuccess(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I say make I come learn small work from you ni ooo cheesy

Na ur Boi ooo

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Chance, Will You Leave This Country? / Must Read: How To Get Over Someone You Deeply Love / Download Crazy Video Of A Lady Breastfeeding Man In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.