Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC (33772 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ATERI(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
If our leaders were to be rabbits, would there have been any difference? Just thinking out loud...
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by medpren: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
i see you are no longer fighting for biafra. now you are claiming USA as your country. walahi talahi these biafrans are confused shocked

There are Biafrans who are also Americans. Just like Kanu is British. You can go to hell if pains you.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by iSpread(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
I DON'T THINK THOSE LAPTOPS ARE JUST LIKE OTHERS. THEY SHOULD HAVE SOME PRE-INSTALL SOFTWARES FOR EFCC.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by kbright14: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
I suggest that the EFCC should not use those laptops for vital works as I suspect inbuilt gadget that could relay the informations on it to the benefactor.
Its a suggestion though for security reasons.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Chevalier(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Imagine, 6 laptops for the whole country.!

What are they insinuating

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by lagdmark(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari don make them see us finish.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by otedola1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
EFCC, Be careful for collected laptop From US, they're can use it been Track you Guy
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
We just need to put a call to your president and he would start spilling.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.
How does France and UK pose any form of threat to the US, yet the sliming, sneaky US spied on them. Take it frm me the US will spy on the pu'ssy of a mad woman.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
spy laptops
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by mankan2k7(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na today? Federal government that can collect 2 wraps of EBA and 3 cups of kunu with gworo join? when almajiri is a ruler what do u expect
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by toprealman: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
With the little I know about state intelligence.....FBI and KGB especially, NEVER DINE WITH THEM and expect to be the same!!!
EFCC will be stupid to use those lappy for any official task. Sadly the Ogas at the top will not understand.....just like dome peeps still struggle to understand wikileaks modus operandi....
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by toprealman: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
With the little I know about state intelligence.....FBI and KGB especially, NEVER DINE WITH THEM and expect to be the same!!!
EFCC will be stupid to use those lappy for any official task. Sadly the Ogas at the top will not understand.....just like some peeps still struggle to understand wikileaks modus operandi....
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by lailo: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
They want to corrupt d file on Dasuki's case abi?I trust magun sha,e no go use them.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Crieff(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

The other day, the british were sitting as tin gods as they graduated your soldiers! None of you had your ego wounded by that? This after how many years of independence? I mean,even pakistan and india train soldiers for you. Lebanon biulds roads for you. . , endless, what next? Bhuthan lends leaders to you?

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good grief.

FATALITY!!!

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
did i just read 6 or 600?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Clentuzbaba(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
EFCC shd plz not allow dose spies in d name of laptop sleep a night in EFCC premises, America & pokenosing be like that 5&6
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
A word of advice to EFCC please dont use those Laptops for the sake of national security. they may be SPY laptops that can easily leak all your secret to them.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by compujyde: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by authority2006(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

The other day, the british were sitting as tin gods as they graduated your soldiers! None of you had your ego wounded by that? This after how many years of independence? I mean,even pakistan and india train soldiers for you. Lebanon biulds roads for you. . , endless, what next? Bhuthan lends leaders to you?

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good greif.
You have a serious issue.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by asorockvilla: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pUWZU4ZvCdw/V5t9__RIDKI/AAAAAAAKCiw/XQbS5SilhbsSwhJ680xRRbH77HbmplLEgCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The United States Government, today donated Six Laptop computers to the EFCC during a courtesy visit to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja.

The Director, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, USA, Roselyn Wiase, who led the six man delegation urged the Commission to continue in its vigorous fight against Corruption."We are not unmindful of your contribution to the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.

ok they wan start to monitor nigeria, will they donate laptop to china?

The United States Government therefore donates this Laptops to your organization to support your Mission” she said.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/photos-us-govt-donates-six-laptops-to-efcc/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8jO_Rh73IFQ/V5t9szgbOPI/AAAAAAAKCio/2V6aZbnPoz0OgBzRqF5x-ksU6-vneSRfgCLcB/s1600/5.png[/img]

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by lielbree: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.
What are you doing on a Nigerian platform? If Nigeria is so irrelevant, why your interest in us?
I can bet u are African American, bunch of arrogant criminal. No wonder the police use u guys for target practice. I can't wait for Trump to win! Cos he will kill or at least imprison the 5% who perpetrate 50% of crime.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by lielbree: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Leebeedo:

Na them born you? Try to be appreciative .
Appreciate what?
I don't blame USA sharr. I blame out leaders.

What do we need 6 laptops for? That's just an insult!

America has done nothing for Nigeria, it's just a tiny part of our money they are giving us back.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by coolscott(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Nigeria will be foolish to use the laptops. I believe there will be spy programs in the laptops
And (possibly) if there is no spyware in the laptops, the operative who failed to install the spyware will end up being punished
[/size]

Vatsyayana, soberdrunk, Tolexander, banzuz MrDavidson

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by zeedof(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmm EFFC should watch 24hrs ooo I don't trust them... obrain clorie might have program that laptops... only people who knew her will know what am talking about
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by FuckTheMod: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
CSTR12:
[/s]
Fúck you bloody NIGGĄ

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by demslayerrz: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:

Marriage scam refugee forming American citizen. Inferiority complex. Spits

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by chiedu7: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros, groundnut and garri na hin sure pass grin

tongue
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by demslayerrz: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
lielbree:

What are you doing on a Nigerian platform? If Nigeria is so irrelevant, why your interest in us?
I can bet u are African American, bunch of arrogant criminal. No wonder the police use u guys for target practice. I can't wait for Trump to win! Cos he will kill or at least imprison the 5% who perpetrate 50% of crime.

The slave is Ibo forming American citizen. He is one of those marriage scam kids that marry fat oyinbo for green card.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by demslayerrz: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
medpren:

There are Biafrans who are also Americans. Just like Kanu is British. You can go to hell if pains you.

See this Samsung Flatron LCD forming too. Lmao
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.
on point man!
Exactly my thoughts too ;
-6 laptops
-To EFCC, not even to any govt schools

Even the Chinese govt won't accept such toys.
Kai!! The whites using modern day mirror to buy modern day slaves cheesy
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Sirfrederick(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2016
ephi123:

Which secret sef does Nigeria have?! cheesy
How to fantastically rig an election grin
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Sirfrederick(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Who made d ones u are currently using
China

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering / Falana, Agbakoba: Ikpeazu No Longer Abia Governor by Law / Patience Jonathan Technically Tackles Buhari's 'no First Lady' Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.