Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC (33775 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / US Donates 11 Vehicles To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by egedege1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Those laptops have been compromised

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by AlphaCentauri: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
see, this issue is an issue of the black man and womans greed. now if you are going out with a white person, during your birthday they can buy you a gift of just one pair of socks but the appreciation from the recipient will be the thought in going to get that pair of socks. its a symbolic gesture of kindness. now the typical greedy black person will see this as an insult. unless you buy a greedy black person an expensive car or watch or even a house - anything cheap you get them theyy see it as an insult. they dont appreciate any gesture that is not expensive

thats the case with these 6 laptops. its a symbolic gesture and gift which conveys that we are Behind you 100 percent. its not about the price of the laptop but these greedy black demons in here have been shouting about how this is cheap and its rubbish. these are the same demons who if you dont buy a 10,000 dollar wriSTwatch for birthday they will hiss at you. BLACK MAN IS DEMONIC AND BACKWARD
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
The efcc man:s facial expression tells it all.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by oglalasioux(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Use it at your own peril! The CIA will see any single thing done on those laptops.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by aimuan(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
We just need to put a call to your president and he would start spilling.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.
what they hell are u doing here?this is Nigeria forum. Get out quick..

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by nduchucks: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na through those laptops dem go take enter inside Buhari bedroom since satellite dey already give them all other top secret data. Olodo EFCC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by kodinate: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.

who's this idiot? so Nigeria is not country...
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by martineinstein(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
open ur eyes.those laptops are contain bunch of spywares

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by holluwai(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abi sixty-six
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by dermmy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Just "six" laptops? Is this a joke? Unless if the laptop is a "special" laptop that can detect corruption before' it happens, if not this is not news worthy". For crying out, this is Nigeria the giant' of Africa not Mali or Somalia......

Giant of Afri wetin? Or giant of sambisa
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by kodinate: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:

who's this idiot? so Nigeria is not serious country...or a serious threat...which one is Nigeria not?...idiot pls reply

2 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by tiwiex(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:
would you kill them if they had not donated any?

At all at all, na e bad pass!

Oga. 6 laptops + a photo shoot? I believe Americans are even busier than this. It is not news worthy. Is this a reflection of our times?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by chukstino: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Spy
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by LordScent(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
richidinho:
They better come back and pack their dustbin

Richi boyy. Longest time
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Khoded(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
When I saw this thread earlier something struck me apart from the fact that it's insulting, reading this post again made me realize what it was, and it is the fact that Its kinda the same laptop I bought brand new last year November to support my main system n which never really enjoyed n I haven't even turn it on in months the battery only lasts like 3hrs when I first got it n like 10mins now before I gave up on it when I get like 8hrs or more on my surface pro...now I think u might realize how felt when I realized that my country received my junk n I no even get money o, what even pain me was that the guy was even smiling in d first picture maybe the insult just got to him in the second pics. This not a good news at all

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.

u said my mind sir
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Deilluminator(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wahala dey. Computers? Something is fishing here. BUBU, be careful o
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Another tracking device!

If Naija needs laptops, I could have donated some to them.
I love USA so much, but they can't be trusted. They go give you cap, collect your head.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by MrReg(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
What is special about those computers?
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Arabs999: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
Laptops already infested with myriads of surveillance and spy softwares. I'm sure EFCC will throw them to the garbage dump immediately they leave. If the story is true, that's a classical insult to Nigeria. US that could install surveillance microphone into rats to send to Russia for spying, this is too foolish of them to do at this time. We can't fall for this.

..Seconded !!!
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by crestedguy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Laptop for what,those laptop might have been bugged, fear the Americans ooooo,of what use is the laptop,EFCC shine your eyes
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by 76Naira(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
I would not use those laptops in EFCC.
Too cheap to buy for such high a risk!
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Deilluminator(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=CSTR12 post=48003898]Sorry, the US does not need to embed spy codes into laptops to get information about Nigeria.
Spy codes and hi-tech surveillance gadgets are for serious countries that threaten our interest, not Nigeria.[/quote

Check your language.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by musicwriter(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:

You're very correct!. It's literally a "trojan gift".

The US and Russia have been conducting espionage on themselves via gift items since world war II. See the great Seal bug (listening device) that was given to a US diplomat as a gift in Russia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_listening_device

And ever since, the technology have advanced to gathering information via satellite, even the touchscreen phones we use today is a disaster. The database of all world fingerprints is storing somewhere in a US server, totally at the perusal of the CIA and FBI.

My only worry is the EFCC would actually use those laptops. It may sound strange to you, but if you understand the overwhelming level of mind control the west exert over leaders of third world countries, then you'll understand my fears.

There's a clandestine western policy of ''elite brainwashing" going on for many years, targeted at elites in third world countries.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by jechona(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pUWZU4ZvCdw/V5t9__RIDKI/AAAAAAAKCiw/XQbS5SilhbsSwhJ680xRRbH77HbmplLEgCLcB/s1600/000.png[/img]

The United States Government, today donated Six Laptop computers to the EFCC during a courtesy visit to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja.

The Director, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, USA, Roselyn Wiase, who led the six man delegation urged the Commission to continue in its vigorous fight against Corruption."We are not unmindful of your contribution to the fight against economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.

The United States Government therefore donates this Laptops to your organization to support your Mission” she said.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/photos-us-govt-donates-six-laptops-to-efcc/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8jO_Rh73IFQ/V5t9szgbOPI/AAAAAAAKCio/2V6aZbnPoz0OgBzRqF5x-ksU6-vneSRfgCLcB/s1600/5.png[/img]

I suspect a foul play here, those laptops should not be used by EFCC, am suspecting there are hiding softwares installed in those laptops to aid the US hack into EFCCs' database or to manipulate one thing or the other. Gifts frome US are like frogs jumping in the day time.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Yaboski: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
It may be specialy made laptopssss oooooo pls our computer wizards shuld cross check it very well
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by lanreni: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
I share your sentiments, but contrary to what you think, it is configured with special softwares and programs, with special access to classified intranetworks on the internet with its mac address registered with dedicated ports. it is indeed meant to enhance discreet information sharing over the internet, as well as using 'ghost' protocols in sniffing information wihout being detected. trust me. six laptops are sufficient for the job. if they want to monitor us, they already have satellites(including our NIGCOMSATs) doing that. besides, they own the internet and its servers all over the world!
My main concern is securing convictions with the courts and lawyers dragging corruption cases for years. the judicial system must also be upgraded.
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
owobokiri:

lol. . una no dey shame? where is your pride as a human being and as a citizen of an oil producing country? Why this begging culture? How many years after independence? Everyday like an IDP country, you are receiving aids/alms! Are you cursed?China will 'dash' you 5 tootpicks, Japan will dash you ten cars, britain will dash you 20 ballot boxes, now America is dashing you 6 laptops.

The other day, the british were sitting as tin gods as they graduated your soldiers! None of you had your ego wounded by that? This after how many years of independence? I mean,even pakistan and india train soldiers for you. Lebanon biulds roads for you. . , endless, what next? Bhuthan lends leaders to you?

Your almajiri culture has now been effectively transfered and domesticated at the national level while fellow oil producing countries soar through effective and inventive management of their resources. And i ask you loquacious irritant again; where is your pride? your dignity? Good greif.
Are you a Nigerian. If you are, my prayer is for your kind to be replicated to make a change. Ask them the ? Again. Nigerians are being ridiculed and some are seeing it this news as a "feat". No hope at all.

2 Likes

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by patostation(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrDavidson:

Very correct. Those laptops will be an express/direct point of data collection from Nigeria, a direct link to Langley (CIA headquarters)

1 Like

Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by sainttwist1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
chai... Not 6 drone, not 6 fighter jet, 6 laptop!!! and that mallam is laughing.....chai..... poverty dissolve brain is not good ooo
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by whitebeard(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
CSTR12:
lol..the future president somewhere in nairaland can see this...CIA knows what they are doing....Nigeria has many potentials..one of them is being a threat to USA..they have insulted us before they know that...the recent coup had a lot to do with Nigeria u can't expect the CIA to sit back and underestimate Nigeria..
Re: US Donates Six Laptops To EFCC by Xano(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Interesting

Though Nigeria communication and network system are easily penetrated, most time security network is laughable. But, six laptops?

Do the recipients know there are sophisticated chips when embedded can serve are copying, gps and listening devices?

Government agencies as sensitive as EFCC, among others should source for electronic devices(laptops) stealthily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.