Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. (40898 Views)

13 Pictures That Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Cksmile(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hail all naija mothers ... U're d best
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by songzDaniel01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Eeyah sorry bro
thanks dear
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Alezy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
6. When you think you’ve finished and your mother invents new work for you.

Chineke!
lwkmdh. ..This nailed it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
If gets worse when you have some families that come from the village. then the food on friday night be like amala/semo with little eba with okro, ogbono or ewedu with fish and some that even spit the bones in the plates. The sponge will just be doing anyhw when washing

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Rosheedah(f): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Chineke!

LMAO! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by kenoz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
12. When NEPA waits for you to complete all your chores before they take light.

Who is doing me from my village?

grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by glossy6(f): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Chineke!

This really got me cracked up!
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by sandalina(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:
Saturday is all about Vacuuming the house, washing the bath tubs and sincs...Doing your laundry

OP In an African Home...On a Saturday it's Brunch we eat...What's Breakfast?

If you eat 11:59am is that still Breakfast?

LOL!!! in my house,if our food gets ready by 1:00pm,you'll still hear us asking one another why we are eating early...Lol
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by sandalina(f): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:
Saturday is all about Vacuuming the house, washing the bath tubs and sincs...Doing your laundry

OP In an African Home...On a Saturday it's Brunch we eat...What's Breakfast?

If you eat 11:59am is that still Breakfast?

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Armstrong34(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
8. You, finally eating breakfast when it’s almost evening:

This one has passed brunch.
......lols Dis one gat me laughin...infact our fathers r powerless on Saturdays because our mums decide hw everitin goes.... our dad go jus dey look us. I hate Saturdays!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Udochee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. When you hear your mother blasting gospel music and you know endless cleaning is about to go down.

Hay God!
my sister does this one ooo.infact i sneak in just to switch off the song or reduce the volume.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Adamsee: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
#chaiiii.... Lobatan
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by ade002: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. When your mother sees you watching Cadbury’s breakfast television before you’ve finished your work.

Is this child mad?
I can't forget those cartoons and comedies. Biker mice, spider man ....lovely one.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by yomz1e(m): 1:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Sunday was the worst day for me. you go to C&S church from 9am and don't come back home until 6:30pm.. All the good TV programs are finished by the time u get home angry angry and your friends at school asked if u watched voltron yesterday.. In my mind, I be like God punish that woman dat went into trance for 4hrs prolonging church.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by samhay: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Just2okworld, Oya come c my Saturday
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by ebby9z(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
On saturday all i do is to tune my radio to splash fm @ 8'o'clock to listen to voices by edmund obilo. And tune it to fresh fm by 12pm to listen to sport news then after that i sleep till d evening since there is no light to watch films or tv. Radio ti take over.

What's a Saturday without "Voices" ? It is what I used to listen to while doing my chores. I've missed that program now.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by ebby9z(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
damrmd02:
I remember then we have a roster in my house,when is your turn to wash plate just pray mum did not prepare moimoi because is those Aluminium bowl we use so you need to soak it before washing very annoying..

Thought I was the only one who hated washing those aluminum containers.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by fuckpoverty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
no b lie ooooo, during my time I wud clean so teyyyy...I wud even tink we are expecting d president....d good old days
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nowenuse: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
damrmd02:
I remember then we have a roster in my house,when is your turn to wash plate just pray mum did not prepare moimoi because is those Aluminium bowl we use so you need to soak it before washing very annoying..

Exactly d same scenario in my family when growing up.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Nowenuse: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kudos OP... U killed it.
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Asable(f): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
There's was this gospel music my mom loves playing, no matter how deep you are sleeping it penetrates to even your dream, the moment I hear it cry will start. I hated that song so I broke it and throw it away

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by cooluc(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
mizzbouqui:
12. When NEPA waits for you to complete all your chores before they take light.

Who is doing me from my village?

Lol, I hate this so much
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by ThatKING(m): 5:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Ayanfe29:

"dismapisma"...a
his word always makes me laugh. I don't know why but the irony is you made this post in 2016 yet in 2019 people still went and voted for the man. I guess Nigerias make funny decisions

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by tck2000(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
loz
Re: 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. by Bvmsson(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Swissheart:
After doing all the work, Mummy will now say....Shey you will take pap? I go be like ,with what? She will say Sugar undecided. Me will say Akara nko? She go be like ,Shey you will grind it? Inside my mind 'ehn, come and carry me' lipsrsealed

Lol...
With this I can say that I miss my mom's wickedness grin grin grin grin..... That woman nearly kill me with work....lol
But in all I appreciate the wickedness grin cool6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Should I Bring Her Over To The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.