Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

PHOTOS: Davido And Baby Mama, Sophia Fights Each Other On Snapchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Davido And Baby Mama, Sophia Fights Each Other On Snapchat (711 Views)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Davido And Baby Mama, Sophia Fights Each Other On Snapchat by bestUpdates: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido and his baby mama,Sophia Momodu are out with their drama on snapchat.
They have been in fight for a while exposes their private chats on snapchat, Davido claimed Sophia is pained because she can’t marry him and he instructed her not to call him again.

Read the screenshot below;

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Q43Lsy2odHg/V5xa0_9a56I/AAAAAAAAAwA/h9e-o6jnxmM/%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg[/IMG]

SEE FULL PICTURES OF THE FIGHT HERE http://www.9jalingo.com/2016/07/photos-davido-and-baby-mama-sophia.html

nawa ooo 4 Davido

Re: PHOTOS: Davido And Baby Mama, Sophia Fights Each Other On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Op so u no no road to celebritty section? undecided what is our own if dey fight dirty or not?dont let me tear ur boxer or bra for u this morning grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex!whats Your Favourite Position And The Best Thing You Like Doing During Sex / I Had A party With My Husband And His Ex / when you win yourself a free father in-law and wife (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.