Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic (4626 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Must View The 3 Things Women Secretly Want During Sex(photo) / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2016
cool bro.. it has been a wile cool cool
firstking01:
The pictures are just so lovely cool
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Luckymay(f): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=harrysjones post=48023082] cool cool cool i love ur dp dear hunger dey catch me... cool cool[/quote

Just drop your address and you will have it delivered to your doorstep in a matter of minutes.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
do work with jumia hellofood.. cool cool[quote author=Luckymay post=48024044][/quote]
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Daniel2289(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:
Nigerian men are not romantic at all,their definition of being romantic is SEX...

Point of correction. How many Nigerian Men have u dated
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by tolam4skywd(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
bt why bro
Still young...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
hw old are u cool cool
tolam4skywd:

Still young...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by adegeye38(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
really?

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Luckymay(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
do work with jumia hellofood.. cool cool
Oh! You are chatting with the ceo. You are in safe hands boss
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
realy.. cool cool ceo of which........ company
Luckymay:

Oh! You are chatting with the ceo. You are in safe hands boss
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by tolam4skywd(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
hw old are u cool cool
I'm 20 years old...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by AfricanApple(f): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
why all these cartoons get big big ass? na only biggest ass girls naija guys dey like?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

Point of correction. How many Nigerian Men have u dated
That's what I av noticed,simple.I don't have to date a handful of dem to know
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Daniel2289(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:

That's what I av noticed,simple.I don't have to date a handful of dem to know

Dats y u Shud never judge like dat, coz u can't use one or two persons to generalizes n judge d public. Not dat am tryin to attacking u, am just saying; u could have used d word "Some Men".... Not all.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

Dats y u Shud never judge like dat, coz u can't use one or two persons to generalizes n judge d public. Not dat am tryin to attacking u, am just saying; u could have used d word "Some Men".... Not all.

ok,some men
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Luckymay(f): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
realy.. cool cool ceo of which........ company
Jumia hellofood of course.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Daniel2289(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:

ok,some men
GOOD.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
cool bro.. it has been a wile cool cool
Been on the low keys bro, i just dey one side fold hands dey watch bubu and the economy...hope you kicking??
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
hunnm shou cool cool coolld i believe dat which branch do work...
Luckymay:

Jumia hellofood of course.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
we are pushing it bro... we no get choice... no forget say the stuff dey start on monday cool cool
firstking01:
Been on the low keys bro, i just dey one side fold hands dey watch bubu and the economy...hope you kicking??
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Luckymay(f): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
hunnm shou cool cool coolld i believe dat which branch do work...
Believe that and you will believe #1 will equate $1.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
we are pushing it bro... we no get choice... no forget say the stuff dey start on monday cool cool
Ok sire...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
3. Spending quality time together, not everyday sex
According to Nigerian men, relationships are all about “sexual intercourse”, how about cuddling, reading her favorite book, movies and many other things that will spice up your relationship.

Me and Royalblak007 atm... He said we gone try the bookganging tongue

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
is that true.. i will ask him cool cool cool
TrapQueen77:

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
is that true.. i will ask him cool cool cool

Yes plz ask him.. grin cheesy

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by RoyalBlak007: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin cheesy grin
Hahahaa ...ur too nasty oh cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin
Hahahaa ...ur too nasty oh cheesy

U said earlier we shud try this new sexcapade, the bookbanging tongue reading books with our friends on the bed... grin

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by RoyalBlak007: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U said earlier we shud try this new sexcapade, the bookbanging tongue reading books with our friends on the bed... grin

lwkmd! grin OK I think

that's a bad idea....ion want a ban from DA mods cheesy grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lwkmd! grin OK I think

that's a bad idea....ion want a ban from DA mods cheesy grin

Oohh sorry... grin

We shud modify those...

Btw, I never see u humping around with ur other friends here my love..unlike before wink

They may get jealous tat I took ur attention away from them grin

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by RoyalBlak007: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh sorry... grin

We shud modify those...

Btw, I never see u humping around with ur other friends here my love..unlike before wink

They may get jealous tat I took ur attention away from them grin

its cos i up'ed my game..

aint nobody getting jealous..°°••cos am more or less invincible here now
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

its cos i up'ed my game..

aint nobody getting jealous..°°••cos am more or less invincible here now

Tats my KING talking... kiss

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by oladele239(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kweensisan which of these shud we start doing grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by KweenSisan(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
oladele239:
Kweensisan which of these shud we start doing grin
..lol..I don't quite agree with everything though

Difference Between A God-fearing Lady And A Slay Queen! / Is This The Most Sensual Cake You Have Seen? A Sexday Cake Not a Birthday Cake / See Slay Queen Uploads Some Crazy Pics As She Mark Her Birthday