Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) (3217 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS] / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Social media was created in the year 1997 for use of communication and sharing of information from one point to the other. It did not gain popularity in Nigeria until towards 2003.

Currently, social media is used by many people including little children and the elderly which has its positive and negative effects.

But lets focus on the children right now... Once upon a time, children had little to worry about except the basic of life and enjoying their innocence and freedom without having to bother about the harsh realities of the world. Now that children are being indulged to social media usage, it has added so much complexities to their way of think, more than many adults would.

One cannot help but wonder what the future holds for our modern kids if they depart from what used to be learnt in our childhood days.

See more pictures below and see if you can relate to them... How many modern children still play like these?

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/07/hmmm-life-before-coming-of-social-media.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by DJBIGGY(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016

Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Oleku93(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Gone ar dos days... Sweet memories

1 Like

Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice. Explicit.

Discovered : Fear, reason for most Failures: A true Life Story
Read at
https://scholarzine./2016/07/28/fear-reason-for-most-failures-a-true-life-story/
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by cornel994(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Eboh4z: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2016
this indomie generation missed a great deal of fun....
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by stainless239(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Luckymay(f): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Op the only thing constant is change and it must have its pros and cons. Those things are still in existence though in a digital format.
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Good Old Days
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
I don old embarassed
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Smartgos(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
not all present children have the luxury of having phones or gadget, some still engage in some of those activities depicted in those pics
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by wordbank(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2016
My life is more complex than social media
Smh
How I wish man go fit grow younger
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
choww tire put me 4 wahala wela in those days
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by faruku104(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2016
these pictures bring back childhood memories.... too bad we can't rewind the hands of time!
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Ewizard(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
The good old days...
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Swissheart(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
back in d days
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by jojothaiv(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eboh4z:
this indomie generation missed a great deal of fun....
So the only positive things wey you carry ya eyes see na wetin indomie generation miss ba....

Well, it's none of my business!
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Glaxx(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
The social media is only making us less social. #Smh
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by sarzyrich(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can't see ski ski skilolo there... lol.I miss this mehn!
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by 6baba(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
gone are those days
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:31am On Jul 31, 2016
How time could fly,I had FUN back then!

Before the coming of the social media I would have been sleeping at this time.
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by pascali(m): 3:38am On Jul 31, 2016
back in the days when boys were men smiley
Re: Hmmm, Life Before The Coming Of Social Media (PICS) by jairusben(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2016
No wonder they dont think straight without this proper foundation grin

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Instagram Sensation, Roman Goddess In Cleavage-baring Dress / Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost / This Cute Little Bride Is The Very Definition Of Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.