Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Reason Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied (875 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied by edunwablog: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sex has been described as one of the activities that boost closeness in marriage, but the lack of it,
or its inadequacy, can equally be detrimental to the success of union. This all-important activity is so vital that marriage counsellors and psychologists often advise couples not to joke with it, for the sake of keeping their homes together, even if they have to prepare a timetable for it, so that the needs of both parties can be well taken care of.
Meanwhile, sex is only good when the two persons enjoyed the act and reached climax (ejaculation for men and orgasm for women), but findings have shown that in most cases, men reach orgasm in about 95 per cent of their sexual activities while about 25 per cent of women reach orgasm in their sexual encounters.Mrs. Motun (surname withheld) is one of such women who could count how many times she has reached orgasm on her fingers; even with that, she won’t go far on the first five fingers.
“And you know the irony there, my husband and I have sex at least thrice a week, but he’s the only one who enjoys it,” she told our correspondent.
She continued, “Perhaps there is something wrong somewhere. It has almost become a norm and it is an issue you can’t talk to anyone about, so as not to be labelled as being wild. After two to three minutes, my husband ejaculates and that is the end. And the most annoying part is that he sleeps off shortly after. It can be so annoying.
“Initially, I thought it was normal, but while interacting with people, I found that a woman can also reach orgasm. Maybe because I didn’t have experience about sex before I married, so I didn’t know much about it. The situation has made me to lose interest in sex because he puts me in the mood and leaves shortly after.”
Out of frustration of being left hanging after every sexual activity, Motun confronted her husband on the need to satisfy her as well, but was shocked when her husband told her “I’m trying my best.”
Mosun, a mother of one, is one out of millions of women who rarely or never reach orgasm, as evidenced by the
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/reason-most-women-are-not-sexually.html?m=1

Re: Reason Most Women Are Not Sexually Satisfied by Sexxkillz: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
So, what is the reason?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Cheating Wives And Cheating Husbands / He Is Really King Of Photoshop / Fun!! Come In Here And Let's Have Some Fun On A Boring Monday (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.