Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl (1106 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is it that you dont want the guy to be happy in life abeg romanceland ladies explain to us why you have this instinct cos if na me..i wont take you for a serious person at all.. Dis girl rejected my guy and now she don dey use style near am.. Now dat hes in a relationship. I need to know
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by ministeriallist: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wonder ooo
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Sexxkillz: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Simple:

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Daniel2289(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by joliyp(f): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Don't u no the stone the builders reject becomes the chief corner stone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by RuggedArab: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
joliyp:

Such fuckery......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by vicstar(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
• • • • • Girls don't know what they need since 12BC lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
joliyp:
Leave cheif corner stone.. Her purpose go come be to complicate d guy relationship..e fit b jealousy
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by joliyp(f): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bluehawk:

Leave cheif corner stone.. Her purpose go come be to complicate d guy relationship..e fit b jealousy
then the guy should nt complicate it
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
She shoul not present an option for complications... Na so enemies of progress full everywher
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Davland(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Simple:

Seconded
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by kikayboss(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2016
cause she has realized she is not the only one with pvssy and brezz so she ain't worth the sweat.....

when she sees the guy has lost interest, i think they just wanna see what they'll be missing by not agreeing at first.....

na initial gra-gra go kill girls sef....
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 31, 2016
RuggedArab:

Such fuckery......
stop using sex vulgar words
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Bluehawk:
Is it that you dont want the guy to be happy in life abeg romanceland ladies explain to us why you have this instinct cos if na me..i wont take you for a serious person at all.. Dis girl rejected my guy and now she don dey use style near am.. Now dat hes in a relationship. I need to know
God bless you
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by PeachyP(f): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Cause we want what we can't have
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:
People like that end up in chop and clean mouth category
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by PeachyP(f): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Bluehawk:

People like that end up in chop and clean mouth category
Lol, sometimes
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by ehix89(m): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:
When are you going to hit your bed?
Re: Why Do Women Only Want A Guy They've Rejected When He Starts Dating another girl by HARDDON: 2:13am On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:

Lol, sometimes

Eevrrytime .

(1) (Reply)

Statements that can force you to bleach(photos) / 6 S.ex Acts That Could Break Your Peni$ - Number 3 Will Surprise You / Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.