Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice (1105 Views)

Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
you can abuse her all you want, call her names. but don't forget to drop a piece of advice...

Abeke's fell in love with a man that finds it difficult to express his love... so she thinks

She went out of her way severally to please the man, although the man was broke, Abeke did not mind, she knew it was a trying time n that it would pass.

Although the man use to be loving n caring but that was before he got to know Abeke had total fallen in love with him... Still she kept on hoping that he'd change considering the fact that ladies had in the past treated the guy wrongly and his current blight... So she loved patiently n never kept mute...

Abeke would be the one to call, her man finds it difficult to pick and when he does, he'd say "I call you later" but most times he never did, even when Abeke want to share her worries and joy he hardly create time... like I said earlier she never stop telling him and pointing out his faults, her man would only say she should hold on it's because of what he's going through.... Even though Abeke has her own worries too, she always want her man to be happy...

This is what Abeke is facing, she never pestered the dude for material things, just for the man to love her back.

Now Abeke wants to break up, because the relationship is affecting other spheres of her life... But its hard for her cause she has never loved any man like that in her life...

pls advice Abeke, how can she leave without this man.
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by nickyvil: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ereholuwa:
you can abuse her all you want, call her names. but don't forget to drop a piece of advice...

Abeke's fell in love with a man that finds it difficult to express his love... so she thinks

She went out of her way severally to please the man, although the man was broke, Abeke did not mind, she knew it was a trying time n that it would pass.

Although the man use to be loving n caring but that was before he got to know Abeke had total fallen in love with him... Still she kept on hoping that he'd change considering the fact that ladies had in the past treated the guy wrongly and his current blight... So she loved patiently n never kept mute...

Abeke would be the one to call, her man finds it difficult to pick and when he does, he'd say "I call you later" but most times he never did, even when Abeke want to share her worries and joy he hardly create time... like I said earlier she never stop telling him and pointing out his faults, her man would only say she should hold on it's because of what he's going through.... Even though Abeke has her own worries too, she always want her man to be happy...

This is what Abeke is facing, she never pestered the dude for material things, just for the man to love her back.

Now Abeke wants to break up, because the relationship is affecting other spheres of her life... But its hard for her cause she has never loved any man like that in her life...

tell abeke to go slap female military personal infront of barrack by the time shes done with, she will wake up frm her slumber.
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
I believe Ur d stupid Abeke!
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Drop your advice sir... Abeke's identity is of no use to you
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Let her go buy a cucumber...
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
Let her go buy a cucumber...
You need not say anything, when you know you can't be of help. Abegi park well allow those that can really help come in
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ereholuwa:

You need not say anything, when you know you can't be of help. Abegi park well allow those that can really help come in
no one gives a fvck abt you, agbeke, you are just another useless retard
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
You need help
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
You need help, get some now that is not too late
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ereholuwa:

You need help, get some now that is not too late
go and sleep.. 2mrw is school, hope you hv done ur homework??

1 Like

Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
kid... Y stress, when you know exactly what to do. you need it. sleep well
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ereholuwa:
kid... Y stress, when you know exactly what to do. you need it. sleep well
you really are useless ain't you??
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warhawk:
you really are useless ain't you??
Now I see you really need help. Answer the question you just asked yourself... Pele. I can see you're a frustrated fella.. it happens. Don't worry, you'd survive it.
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ereholuwa:

Now you see i really need help. Answer the question you just asked me,please... Pele. As you can see i am a frustrated fella.. it happens. Don't worry, i'd survive it. ... I am just plain stupid sometimes
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Pele ti e... Warhawk
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Warhawk(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Ereholuwa:
Pele ti e... Warhawk
i don't understand yoruba, is that an insult, no?
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by dharmybayor: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Abeke ain't stupid but foolishly in love with the guy,which it's high time to unveil what's covering your face to see that he doesn't want you again.. give the guy a break and stop calling and see if he's gonna call but if he doesn't call then she have to just let go.. Someone else will love you more..
Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by hephzibah2015(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Ereholuwa:

Re: Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice by Ereholuwa: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
dharmybayor:
Abeke ain't stupid but foolishly in love with the guy,which it's high time to unveil what's covering your face to see that he doesn't want you again.. give the guy a break and stop calling and see if he's gonna call but if he doesn't call then she have to just let go.. Someone else will love you more..
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / All I Want Is Attention / Nigerian Men, Marry From Your Social Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.