Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? (17913 Views)

How To Do Miracles Yourself / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Cyberclint: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles don't exist

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by daniska3yaro(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Miracle is for real.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Joshemmy:
I read with trepedation testimonies of some people how they had miracles intervention in some area of their lives! Specifically, some had some financial challenges, and they prayed and someone they never met knocked on their doors and gave them the exact amount they needed claiming that they were instructed by the Holy spirit ! Some said while in great danger, they saw a man come to their aid lelues only for the helper to disappear immediately they are in safety!
If you take time to read some magazines, church newsletters and bulletins, you will encounter different types of testimony or signs and wonders experienced by some so called believers!
Are these things really( time of a concortinat an) arranged write ups or figments of imagination by a (roapped) society that are poor and hopeless. Is not a ploy by some pastors to divour people their churches (squize) out offerings from them!
What does it take to receive the kinds of divine attention and assistance from God of at exaits at all?
Help me.
op before you go out tomorrow. Pray like this "oh lord i thank for all you have done & all you will do.forgive me of all my sins that may hinder me from not getting my today's blessing today. As i go out today,order my step,favour me,meet me at the point of my need for u say anything we ask in ur name "jesus" you shall do. In jesus name i pray" say this pray exactly like this tomorrow morning as u wake up from bed. Say it again as you are about going out. If u say it geniuely you will surely encounter favour as u go out. GOD BLESS YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Edenoscar(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
Which kind lie be this

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Elebiju: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2016
desess:
Miracles are real!!!
My current job is a miracle
My life is a miracle
if you doubt miracles, visit Omega Fire Ministries especially during " Jehovah the Doctor " series and you will see thousands being delivered of all kind of infirmities.
God of Apostle Johnson Suleman is great.
He is still our God
it is just sheer GRACE
if it happens everyday at scheduled time then it's not a miracle, please open your eyes. If Jesus had performed miracles everyday the Bible will be full of them, miracles happen once in a lifetime and some people may not even witness a miracle before they die.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by comeandmarry: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2016
When will my maye pay my 35million naira transfer owo.
God do a miracle,i Wan buy crosstour.limited edition this year
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by GdexFolami(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
saaki!!! Kaabo!!!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by whiteroses(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Yes , we used to go to church every friday eve and my infant brother must have noticed.
On this friday after we got ready we realised our bro had dissappeared and searched the neighbourhood, after sometimes someone spotted him from afar on the busy main road engaging the traffic.
As a first child i ran to collect him while my mother looked on. As i got closer he was waving and shouting Ogoluwa Meji, Ogoluwa Meji. As i tried to grab him! the little bean ran forward even further and stopped at the central island, he was now trying to go over as cars sped by.
Meanwhile i was still on the other side but later crossed to the central too.
As i looked forward i saw an old woman appered from NO WHERE and they crossed over and waited. I finally joined them and all i remember is the 3 of us standing very close together (as i scolded him, the woman was in my very very close space) so i looked up, before i could say thanks she then turned her back, smiled and dissapered!!! I remembered thinking whats happening ?!

I was 9 the kid was 4 so yes angels are real. Thats the word of God anyway .
Looking back the woman was in my close space because she was not a physical matter but a spirit. In case she dint reveal herself we would think that we were lucky not knowing that Jehovah El Elohim sent his angels to deliver us from evil. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by ATK4Joy(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Yea! Miracles exist! Miracles is what happened in your life that you yourself can't explain. And God is still in the business of working wonders.
And I'm using this opportunity to invite you to The RCCG Convention Theme: AMEN August 1-7 to experience that miracle has been waiting for or visit any RCCG curch close to you for a life changing Miracles! Shalom!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sesaan(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

Shut up you lier
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by seankay(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2016
desess:
Miracles are real!!!
My current job is a miracle
My life is a miracle
if you doubt miracles, visit Omega Fire Ministries especially during " Jehovah the Doctor " series and you will see thousands being delivered of all kind of infirmities.
God of Apostle Johnson Suleman is great.
He is still our God
it is just sheer GRACE
Why not say My God is great instead of another man's God?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sesaan(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2016
In Steve hawkings words,,, Is just a matter of time we will know everything God knows.. The Vikings normally thought the rainbow was a display of Godly power but now we know this is just the separation of white light as it passes through a medium of different refractive index.. this is secondary school physics.. If God and miracle exist then why are they so hard to prove.. Religion is old the ideals are not true ... We can't argue evolution it is fact . .. I read a the Bible I think it was the book of Joshua that the sun stood still for the israelites to fight a battle... that's a big lie,, less assume is the earth that stops moving cos the earth moves round the sun.. if that happens the centrifugal force will collapse and the earth will drift off it's orbit.... meaning even God can't stop the earth from moving.... am a physicist my interest is string theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sesaan(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2016
In Steve hawkings words,,, Is just a matter of time we will know everything God knows.. The Vikings normally thought the rainbow was a display of Godly power but now we know this is just the separation of white light as it passes through a medium of different refractive index.. this is secondary school physics.. If God and miracle exist then why are they so hard to prove.. Religion is old the ideals are not true ... We can't argue evolution it is fact . .. In the Bible I think it was the book of Joshua that the sun stood still for the israelites to fight a battle... that's a big lie,, less assume is the earth that stops moving cos the earth moves round the sun.. if that happens the centrifugal force will collapse and the earth will drift off it's orbit.... meaning even God can't stop the earth from moving.... am a physicist my interest is string theory
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
whiteroses:
Yes , we used to go to church every friday eve and my infant brother must have noticed.
On this friday after we got ready we realised our bro had dissappeared and searched the neighbourhood, after sometimes someone spotted him from afar on the busy main road engaging the traffic.
As a first child i ran to collect him while my mother looked on. As i got closer he was waving and shouting Ogoluwa Meji, Ogoluwa Meji. As i tried to grab him! the little bean ran forward even further and stopped at the central island, he was now trying to go over as cars sped by.
Meanwhile i was still on the other side but later crossed to the central too.
As i looked forward i saw an old woman appered from NO WHERE and they crossed over and waited. I finally joined them and all i remember is the 3 of us standing very close together (as i scolded him, the woman was in my very very close space) so i looked up, before i could say thanks she then turned her back, smiled and dissapered!!! I remembered thinking whats happening ?!

I was 9 the kid was 4 so yes angels are real. Thats the word of God anyway .
Looking back the woman was in my close space because she was not a physical matter but a spirit. In case she dint reveal herself we would think that we were lucky not knowing that Jehovah El Elohim sent his angels to deliver us from evil. Amen

please.
what do u mean by 'd woman was in my close space'
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by adren(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2016
OgundeleT:

why now? u wan scatter another man's home. leave him to enjoy himself in his self del*****n now

if what i said was meant to scatter his home..

you just did worse
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by lionshare: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Rapmoney:
Miracles happen but not how many of us expect them. Poverty in Africa and Nigeria in particular has made so many folks live their lives everyday depending on miracles to happen. That's the difference between the developed societies and ours! Over there, they think with their brains and solve problems but in Nigeria, people see issues they can solve with their brains by doing the right thing but they would rather wait for God or an 'angel' to come and save them!

Some months back, I drove about 7Km on a lonely road known for criminal activities and my car was having a bad ball joint. I was speeding but it didn't pull off until I got to my destinition. As I was driving in to park, one of the front tyres pulled off! What do you call that? A miracle! We must not wait to see deaf hearing or blind seeing before we believe a miracle has happened.

Chief Ball joints do not pull off while you are on speeding or on a smooth road. Its usually when you are under 30mph.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by lionshare: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Rapmoney:
Miracles happen but not how many of us expect them. Poverty in Africa and Nigeria in particular has made so many folks live their lives everyday depending on miracles to happen. That's the difference between the developed societies and ours! Over there, they think with their brains and solve problems but in Nigeria, people see issues they can solve with their brains by doing the right thing but they would rather wait for God or an 'angel' to come and save them!

Some months back, I drove about 7Km on a lonely road known for criminal activities and my car was having a bad ball joint. I was speeding but it didn't pull off until I got to my destinition. As I was driving in to park, one of the front tyres pulled off! What do you call that? A miracle! We must not wait to see deaf hearing or blind seeing before we believe a miracle has happened.

Chief Ball joints do not pull off while you are on speeding or on a smooth road. Its usually when you are under 30mph.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
so no nairalander has experienced any miracle?
where are those blind eyes and cripples they heal in every crusade na?
Where are those dead people that are always raised?
at least; somebody here should know somebody who was 0nce blind, dumb, crippled, dead....but now well.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
seankay:

Why not say My God is great instead of another man's God?
my brother the thing tire me oh... the whites brought Christianity to our continent, but we blacks have remixed and spoilt everything.. The way churches now compete for rich members is alarming, making it look like a business venture.

Worship God because you love him, not because of Miracle...
The miracle is what these pastors use in enslaving their members.

Only God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=lionshare post=48048188]

Chief Ball joints do not pull off while you are on speeding or on a smooth road. Its usually when you are under 30mph.[/.]

so that wasn't even a miracle...twas just something he couldn't explain....YET.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

grin chai! Lai Mohammed's younger brother spotted.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
what is miracle?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by dnawah(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
Joshemmy:
I read with trepedation testimonies of some people how they had miracles intervention in some area of their lives! Specifically, some had some financial challenges, and they prayed and someone they never met knocked on their doors and gave them the exact amount they needed claiming that they were instructed by the Holy spirit ! Some said while in great danger, they saw a man come to their aid lelues only for the helper to disappear immediately they are in safety!
If you take time to read some magazines, church newsletters and bulletins, you will encounter different types of testimony or signs and wonders experienced by some so called believers!
Are these things really( time of a concortinat an) arranged write ups or figments of imagination by a (roapped) society that are poor and hopeless. Is not a ploy by some pastors to divour people their churches (squize) out offerings from them!
What does it take to receive the kinds of divine attention and assistance from God of at exaits at all?
Help me.
yes na!am a witness of it.(not a Jehovah's witness o!)even u self,as u wake up this morning no be miracle?praise the Lord!!!!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by pennywys(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

liar
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by pennywys(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:

are you trying to say God Almighty can not do it?
stop lying
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by lionshare: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=DDeliverer post=48048282][/quote]

Exactly but that does not undermines the fact the miracles does happens. For me, I believe miracles happens everyday and its often everyday, if Mr. A has job-hunting for a while and he finally lands a job he will tagged it as a miracle meanwhile there is some HR somewhere looking for the right candidates everyday to fill in vacant positions.

We can argue back on; if you are observant its obvious God is one of Righteousness, Order and Judgement. So its rare for him to actually interfere within the nature order without following the natural order he has laid. This should explain why satan is still alive, today. I call him Silent, righteous and objective JUDGE.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2016
Yes
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2016
lionshare:

Exactly but that does not undermines the fact the miracles does happens. For me, I believe miracles happens everyday and its often everyday, if Mr. A has job-hunting for a while and he finally lands a job he will tagged it as a miracle meanwhile there is some HR somewhere looking for the right candidates everyday to fill in vacant positions.

We can argue back on; if you are observant its obvious God is one of Righteousness, Order and Judgement. So its rare for him to actually interfere within the nature order without following the natural order he has laid. This should explain why satan is still alive, today. I call him Silent, righteous and objective JUDGE.

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws..Getting a job is NOT a miracle (but becox Nigeria is a useless con3* getting a job now seems supernatural...)
I'm talking about miracle in the real sense..
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Niflheim(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2016
@OP,

When somebody tells you that he believes in miracles, this is what he is really trying to say......................."I WAS AN F9 PARALLEL STUDENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, AND I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS"!!!

1.Christians have always claimed that spontaneous remission of cancer cells is evidence of their god and the power of prayer, but when you try and tell them that spontaneous remission of cancer cells has also been witnessed in rats, and if you ask them who was praying for the rat, they will say,..................................."BROS, YOU NEVA SEE RODENT FOR ALTAR BEFORE?!!! ABI YOU NEVA HERE OF CHURCH RAT?!!!"

2.When a pastor in America told the world that god inserted a gold tooth in his mouth, it was a common piece of paper that refuted the pastor's claims!!!..............................Wanna know the name of the piece of paper that refuted his claims?!!! HIS DENTAL RECORDS OF COURSE!!! When the media now published his dental records online, which proved that it was actually his dentist that installed the gold tooth, he was claiming that the revelation of his dental records, does not "HINDER HIS BELIEF" in miracles!!!

3.When a statue of Jesus in India, seemed to have water dripping from it's toes, Christians in India started collecting the water and drinking it!!! It was only one "SKEPTICAL INDIVIDUAL"(like myself), who begged them if he can check the back of the statue to see if he can trace the source of the water, to which they consented!!! The Skeptic traced the water to a CLOGGED TOILET at the back of the wall!!! When he submitted his findings, the 'toilet water consuming christians' wanted to kill him!!! It was as if they wanted to start a campaign titled, "BRING BACK OUR TOILET WATER"!!! What a disgrace, to anyone who believes in miracles!!!

4.In the United States, a red like liquid was seen falling from a tree!!! The christians in the area said that it was a deep, spiritual sign from the most high!!! They said that the red liquid represented the blood of christ!!! Miracle seekers started a mini pilgrimage to the tree with prayers and candle light processions!!! But thank *GOD* for the scientifically inclined gentlemen in the area, who asked to take a sample of the 'so called blood' and analyze it in their labs!!! It turned out to be "FRESH COCKROACH SHIT THAT HAD MELTED IN THE SUN"(Like strawberry ice-cream)!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by lionshare: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2016
DDeliverer:

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws..Getting a job is NOT a miracle (but becox Nigeria is a useless con3* getting a job now seems supernatural...)
I'm talking about miracle in the real sense..

You are right, but such occurrences are rare in this end* time period.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by HardMirror(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Funny how people always talk about church offerings, Nigerians dont spend up to N100 for offering unless something miraculous happened in their life
Not true. Almost every adult I know gives far above 1000 naira as offering.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by bolliejay(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Yes.......Miracle do exist
Jesus christ the same yesterday,and today and forever(1Peter 2:24)
Have witnessed many miracles in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"And The Lord Repented" / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.