Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? (17911 Views)

How To Do Miracles Yourself / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Holadpearl(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well, u can have a ist hand experience. Do come to redemption camp this week. #Amen
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by TheAlchemist: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
adren:

i laugh in Spanish ooo.. you go surprise when your baby grows up to look like your gateman..

bros.. nor trust your wife ooo

Bros hope you have not just destroyed a marriage!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by onetrack(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vicoch:

he he he HardMirror, JackBizzle, Cloudgoddess, hahn, seun, onetrack, valentinemary coman see lie...

He should go to a major western medical center and show that he can make a hand regrow over there.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Seun(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
If that actually happened it would have made the news, but I'll need you to provide the name of the pastor, church and amputee for investigation.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Mekurexx: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
The fact that poverty is rife in Africa and Nigeria and it seems our corrupt political leaders are going scot free doesn't change the fact there is God. Infact the Israelites were slaves to the Egyptians for almost 400yrs and God still remained the Almighty. So Yes, Miracles still exist and Angels exist and work wonders every day. The fact that we are all alive to read and even comment is a miracle. So it will be at your own peril to believe there is no God

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
onetrack:

He should go to a major western medical center and show that he can make a hand regrow over there.

grin, i cannot fit laffgrin
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by adren(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
TheAlchemist:

Bros hope you have not just destroyed a marriage!
God forbid!! i have no such intentions.. God forgive me if i did..
but women and snake are like 5&6
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
adren:
God forbid!! i have no such intentions.. God forgive me if i did.. but women and snake are like 5&6
hahaha bro..u2 funny o nairaland... chaii
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by favouryemmy: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yes miracles still happen, because God is still alive

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by cybercares(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
adren:

i laugh in Spanish ooo.. you go surprise when your baby grows up to look like your gateman..

bros.. nor trust your wife ooo

Kiki Kiki you are a mad man!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
lol..na so
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
tunderay:
Bros, you can lie for Africa. There is one fact we all have to know, God have power to do all things, but He won't do all things. in this world we are living now, what you just mentioned is not possible, its a lie, it did not happened and you know.
then he is not all loving thenn..
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles exist if nt i would be probably a dead person by now.yesterday at d kitchen sumone switched on d gas nd we went to a function i returned bak home to cook i switched on d gas nd d fire exploded on my hand nd i didnt feel any pain i just felt as if wind blew my hand nd d fire stopped miraculously.i was really shocked.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
kaziblake:
Miracles exist a lot..I'm a living witness of both miracle and wonders
witness asin it happend to u?...
Or u saw it happen to someone else?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
rahymat:
Miracles exist if nt i would be probably a dead person by now.yesterday at d kitchen sumone switched on d gas nd we went to a function i returned bak home to cook i switched on d gas nd d fire exploded on my hand nd i didnt feel any pain i just felt as if wind blew my hand nd d fire stopped miraculously.i was really shocked.
large scale explosion?..small neglible explosion?
Or a bright spark?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Austema:
In my church (CATHOLIC), miracle happens every day, the bread and wine turns into the body and blood of christ, so I urge you to visit any nearest CATHOLIC church close to you today, and you will come back with a testimony...........proudly catholic
ve been in catholicc churches..
The holy communion is bread and wine and doeesnt change to flesh..ive tasted it..its unleavened bread
.didnt taste like flesh to me..so stop lieing..
The wine is for priests etc incase u fink m fabricating i can give u all bout catholic churches
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by mrdba: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
oyewolestephen:
I will only believe in miracle if a well known and documented handicap like my favourite musician Yinka Ayefele is healed or the current economy recession is solved by prayer or if 1naira equals to 1dollar within 24hours

Well... there is no need believing in miracles... u will only believe in it when u need 1... just saying...

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
donnffd:
Real miracles that cant be naturally explained like someone growing his limb back are just impossible and dont exist...others are possible but rare events, while some are just plain ignorance about how the world works...
im yet to see conjoined twins like abby and brittany hensel etc separated by prayer yet...

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by mayorall(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Joshemmy:
I read with trepedation testimonies of some people how they had miracles intervention in some area of their lives! Specifically, some had some financial challenges, and they prayed and someone they never met knocked on their doors and gave them the exact amount they needed claiming that they were instructed by the Holy spirit ! Some said while in great danger, they saw a man come to their aid lelues only for the helper to disappear immediately they are in safety!
If you take time to read some magazines, church newsletters and bulletins, you will encounter different types of testimony or signs and wonders experienced by some so called believers!
Are these things really( time of a concortinat an) arranged write ups or figments of imagination by a (roapped) society that are poor and hopeless. Is not a ploy by some pastors to divour people their churches (squize) out offerings from them!
What does it take to receive the kinds of divine attention and assistance from God of at exaits at all?
Help me.

Every Christian is always having atleast an angel, but this angels communicate with you on daily basis. Now your levels in Christian journey will determine if you will understand your angels. Take for example, as you grow spiritually, your angels are changed intermittently as you grow spiritually, let's say you drop levels, your angel won't be changed ged, you have to grow to his level again. It takes faith to see your angels, also take fate to communicate with them. Also you have access to your spiritual father's angels. Also angels visit you inform of human. Might even be your friend. They accompany the people to see you, taking care of the person the angel accompanied is taking of the angel. "God saying an angel of restoration is visiting you take care of her". And the next thing you see is your sister, friends, friends friend, family members?. Just don't doubt and take care of the person.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
whiteroses:
Yes , we used to go to church every friday eve and my infant brother must have noticed.
On this friday after we got ready we realised our bro had dissappeared and searched the neighbourhood, after sometimes someone spotted him from afar on the busy main road engaging the traffic.
As a first child i ran to collect him while my mother looked on. As i got closer he was waving and shouting Ogoluwa Meji, Ogoluwa Meji. As i tried to grab him! the little bean ran forward even further and stopped at the central island, he was now trying to go over as cars sped by.
Meanwhile i was still on the other side but later crossed to the central too.
As i looked forward i saw an old woman appered from NO WHERE and they crossed over and waited. I finally joined them and all i remember is the 3 of us standing very close together (as i scolded him, the woman was in my very very close space) so i looked up, before i could say thanks she then turned her back, smiled and dissapered!!! I remembered thinking whats happening ?!

I was 9 the kid was 4 so yes angels are real. Thats the word of God anyway .
Looking back the woman was in my close space because she was not a physical matter but a spirit. In case she dint reveal herself we would think that we were lucky not knowing that Jehovah El Elohim sent his angels to deliver us from evil. Amen
wow is that so?
Temme smtin
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Yea! Miracles exist! Miracles is what happened in your life that you yourself can't explain. And God is still in the business of working wonders.
And I'm using this opportunity to invite you to The RCCG Convention Theme: AMEN August 1-7 to experience that miracle has been waiting for or visit any RCCG curch close to you for a life changing Miracles! Shalom!
evenn amputees?
Them many here..can they come?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Kingsintei(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
do u kno satan himslf kip transformin to an angel of lyt? _2corinthians 11;14,_
God no longer contacts ppl on earth by means of drm,visions,or voices frm the spirit /holy Ghost.he guildes n instructs dem tru the bible,hence Jah warns us against the trick of the devil he does xo bcox he loves us h kno the demons r dangerous enemies..
I kno u beliv in miracle n wrks some of this so called men perfoms,such messages n visions seem good n helpful buh *are dey frm God*??

No dey r not, _pslam 31;5_
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
sammhi:

You are reasoning from human limited angle
The bible states why there is Rainbow .... Plus read Genesis 9: 12-16. It's there
What the scientist explain to you is the process it is used in forming the rainbow ... More like someone explains to u how a TV pics come about. It does not explain WHO control or bring about the process for then formation of the rainbow
2. Evolution is demonic teaching and makes no sense . Is like a lone house in a desert ... Will u say d house sprang out from d ground by itself ?
Life itself is a miracle hence scientist can't duplicate or make it. They still have to use Gods materials ( sperm , egg etc ) . Scientist understand the processes but they can't PRODUCE the materials . So haven understood the process , they use God's materials to produce the product . Is like mechanics who understand how a car works and buys the spare parts to fix if the car parts ho bad . Does the Mechanic now equal the manufacturer? Or does the mechanic ability shows the car was never manufactured?
Can scientist produce egg or sperm ? Never
Most things science has made are just copy copy
Satellites copied from moon and Sun
3. U doubt Joshua miracle of Sun standing still
Don't be dumb. ....
God can make those things happen without the attendant repercussions . More like a car can make 100km speed without moving . Is it possible and have u seen a car do that ?
Or have u not seen Fighter jets perform acrobatics beyond our comprehension ?
Don't limit God ... If a human maker can unmake his product , why do U limit God ability?
It makes more sense to believe in God tan not to
Good morning
u jst showed the whole of nairaland how shallow ur knowledge of science is...
No offence bt i truly hope ur kids wont have this shallow knowledge
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Raydos:
in my area a pastor used to say when you've the holyspirit in you, even if they poison your food, just pray and eat, nothing will happen to you.

after some months, the pastor was kidnapped, and the kidnapper gave him a poisonous food to eat,,, the pastor prayed and eat - after 10minutes the kidnapper came to check for the pastor and they found out he's still alive.

immediately, they knelt down and say "pastor we're sorry, we thought you're lying"

now, the kidnapper has accepted jesus in their lives.

so, miracle exists!
u follow for the kidnappers?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by ttts(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Emphatically Yes!! Miracles do exist and angels assist humans....Jesus is Alive and His work is evident in the life of believers.. He said it in His word that "Greater works shall these ones do....." And my bible tells of the miracles He performed on earth...

He said in the book of Matthew 28:16-20 -- Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen. 15.And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16.He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17.And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18.They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

large scale explosion?..small neglible explosion?
Or a bright spark?
its nt a small explosion something dat exploded throughout d gas cooker it happened so fast hw it got extinguished really baffled me.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:

are you trying to say God Almighty can not do it?

Thanks for asking him that. If he believes God can do Anything and all things then that is part of all things.
Is there anything too hard for God to do.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
rahymat:
its nt a small explosion something dat exploded throughout d gas cooker it happened so fast hw it got extinguished really baffled me.
wow...did the gas cooker still remain intact?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by akhagbeni55: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Not In all aspects
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by hahn(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vicoch:

he he he HardMirror, JackBizzle, Cloudgoddess, hahn, seun, onetrack, valentinemary coman see lie...

You no see him moniker? undecided
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by tunderay(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

then he is not all loving thenn..
That's not the point bro, if God is doing all we requested , this world won't be comfortable to live at. You can't expect God to make everyone in this world rich, it will cause chaos, some people have to be poor, if not that word will be rendered useles in the dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.