Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? (17910 Views)

How To Do Miracles Yourself / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by tunderay(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
davtosh:

Thanks for asking him that. If he believes God can do Anything and all things then that is part of all things.
Is there anything too hard for God to do.
its not a matter of if something is too hard for God to do, but there are some things he won't do for reasons that are obvious. An example is to make everyone rich, there will be commotion all around.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Angels are real and they are all around us. But we can't see them unless they have a special mission in our lives. Some come in human form to deliver messages and helps, Some in their heavenly bodies. The ones in human form could be seen by anyone the ones in heavenly bodies are seen by people who seriously are walking with God with very minimal human short comings .(Sins) And also little children.

I will tell you a true story. My wife is not a Nigerian and her junior sister came visiting from Gambia. We are Christians but my sister in law is not. she came with her Children one about six years and the other about three. One day I came back home from work and my niece staying with me came to me and said Daddy Awa (my in law's daughter) saw an angel today in the compound and I was surprised. I immediately called Awa and asked her what happened. She said she was alone in the sitting room with her junior brother, the brother was sleeping on the three sitter and she lied beside him so as to prevent him from rolling off the couch. all of a sudden she raised her head and looking out the sitting room door she saw an angel in the compound not far from the door kneeling down with the face raised to heaven like she/he was praying. Just when she tried to stand from the couch to go and call people she couldn't see the angel again. I then asked her to describe how the angel looked like she said " it was shining with wings and white and beautiful raising it's hands up like praying.
I know Awa knows what she saw and old enough at six to be able to explain what happened. When everyone kept asking her , her story remained the same and at some point her mother instructed her to not discuss anything about it again. She saw the angel because she was a child and like them is the kingdom of heaven. The Bible says the eyes of sinners can not see the glory of God. Children are not sinners.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
tunderay:
That's not the point bro, if God is doing all we requested , this world won't be comfortable to live at. You can't expect God to make everyone in this world rich, it will cause chaos, some people have to be poor, if not that word will be rendered useles in the dictionary.
so who ever he chooses to bless he blesses...(m guessing thats predestination...and makes it seem he is using us to entertain himself in his game)..
He blesses even sinners...and makes even kids who didnt sin to suffer frm poverty...natural disasters..
Cases of continued abuse both sex*ual and labour oriented...deaths as a result of inadequate medicines to combat disease causing bacteria which he supposedly created...countless others is good to u?..because it doesnt affects u?
Or i jst have to view it from gods eye to see it as perfect?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
tunderay:
its not a matter of if something is too hard for God to do, but there are some things he won't do for reasons that are obvious. An example is to make everyone rich, there will be commotion all around.

you are right bro. there are millions of things God can do and many of them he won't do for reasons best known to him. Like u rightly said about making everyone rich. Look at the time of Jesus at the pool of Siloam there were several sick ppl by the pool but he made only one man whole.
But the issue here is the miracle the other person said happened in his area when an amputated hand grew out. Is it too hard for God to do?
When Jesus said greater than this you will do a lot of people thought He was joking. so when they see such great miracles today theyld say it's a lie. it can't be real.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:
wow...did the gas cooker still remain intact?
yes its really surprising
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
rahymat:
yes its really surprising
then its nt an explosion..Fact
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand

hmmmmmmm..interesting
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by ATK4Joy(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

evenn amputees?
Them many here..can they come?
Yes ooooo! Jehovah Rapha is the host! Come with great expectations
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Yes ooooo! Jehovah Rapha is the host! Come with great expectations
hahaha,,
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by osesology(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
adren:

i laugh in Spanish ooo.. you go surprise when your baby grows up to look like your gateman..

bros.. nor trust your wife ooo
Lwkmd! bros, why u wicked like dis na?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by tunderay(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

so who ever he chooses to bless he blesses...(m guessing thats predestination...and makes it seem he is using us to entertain himself in his game)..
He blesses even sinners...and makes even kids who didnt sin to suffer frm poverty...natural disasters..
Cases of continued abuse both sex*ual and labour oriented...deaths as a result of inadequate medicines to combat disease causing bacteria which he supposedly created...countless others is good to u?..because it doesnt affects u?
Or i jst have to view it from gods eye to see it as perfect?
Let me make something clear to you, I am Muslim, and I believe its not that God is using us to play game, but there are some universal rules that can't be broken, never will a man lost part of his hand or leg and it will grow again, it can't happen. Those are miracles reserved for prophets, its not about diminishing God's power, its about predestination like you've stated.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by tunderay(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
davtosh:

you are right bro. there are millions of things God can do and many of them he won't do for reasons best known to him. Like u rightly said about making everyone rich. Look at the time of Jesus at the pool of Siloam there were several sick ppl by the pool but he made only one man whole.
But the issue here is the miracle the other person said happened in his area when an amputated hand grew out. Is it too hard for God to do?
When Jesus said greater than this you will do a lot of people thought He was joking. so when they see such great miracles today theyld say it's a lie. it can't be real.
Sincerely, I believe in miracle, but I tell you it is hard to come by these days especially because there are some universal rules that can't be broken, a man that lost a hand or leg cannot have it grown back, its a pure lie, not that God can't do it but because He won't do it . We have so many false Pastors around now, using the name of Jesus and God to lie, I can't believe that unless we are sure it really happened, as in seeing the before and after pictures of the man.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Zodiac61(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand

Really
You expect us to believe this
Pull the other one.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2016
addikt:

Ah!!.....bro, you sure say na you ?...no skip DNA test after birth bro..Bless yah

u ar a bloody sadist nd humans like u dnt blive God truely works wonders till u encounter a trial.u nid Jesus
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2016
delzbaba:
Interrogate your wife well oh,,just saying

u ar a hater.just pray u dnt encounter such then u wil know God truely xist.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2016
adren:

if what i said was meant to scatter his home..

you just did worse
u both ar bunch of immature boys who dosnt know wat life is.i pity ur future wife. God pass u *bunch ot sadists*
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2016
adren:

i laugh in Spanish ooo.. you go surprise when your baby grows up to look like your gateman..

bros.. nor trust your wife ooo

u ar so immature nd shortsighted for making such comment.just pray life dosnt serve u your own portion of challenges.

miracles are real for those who blive and serve God in truth and spirit. my dear brother u nid JESUS
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by DrinkWater10: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2016
sesaan:
from the way u quote the Bible is tells u read it a lot... less talk about Noah a bit.. did u know there are over 8million species of living this in the world today so Noah took two male n female... how did he feed them the lions, Scorpions, and how did the ones in south America got to Noah's boat or ship
if say there born u for North u will be Muslim
WOW! guy i was just thinking about creating a topic about this Noah issue and some others just days ago. I promise to mention you when I do.
Arthropods especially insects are believed to be the 'plentiest' species today. I then wondered how he managed to get them all.
Why didn't, or rather did he also carry dinosaurs ?
Why haven't debris or traces of such a huge body like Noah's arc been found up till now?
How in the world is there no evidence of the flood?

2 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by nacozee: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros this na Gold MEDAL lie.
Dont mind them! som1 wud lie to himself and stil believe d lie. Delusion boku

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by nacozee: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2016
DrinkWater10:

WOW! guy i was just thinking about creating a topic about this Noah issue and some others just days ago. I promise to mention you when I do.
Arthropods especially insects are believed to be the 'plentiest' species today. I then wondered how he managed to get them all.
Why haven't debris or traces of such a huge body like Noah's arc been found up till now?
The noah story remains a tale until proven otherwise
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by TomHagen: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016
realtalk19:

u ar so immature nd shortsighted for making such comment.just pray life dosnt serve u your own portion of challenges.

miracles are real for those who blive and serve God in truth and spirit. my dear brother u nid JESUS
Why you come carry the matter for head na?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by adren(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2016
realtalk19:

who be your dear brother..?? would you dare say all this to me over again if we met eye-to-eye?? you're lucky i am not really feeling like bashing someone.. respect yourself ma'am.. i don't owe you/anyone any apology for my own opinion on this forum..

mind what you say to people.. because you stay anonymous doesn't mean you can't be traced..
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2016
There's been a scheduling of a convincing miracle

https://www.nairaland.com/3261481/atheists-lagos-worldwide-come-witness
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nostradamus: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
o.k. let's make a poll and stop the controversy.
if you believe miracles are real click 'like' if you believe they are a figment of the imagination click 'share' thank you *drop mic*
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
adren:

who be your dear brother..?? would you dare say all this to me over again if we met eye-to-eye?? you're lucky i am not really feeling like bashing someone.. respect yourself ma'am.. i don't owe you/anyone any apology for my own opinion on this forum..

mind what you say to people.. because you stay anonymous doesn't mean you can't be traced..

see u. who u wan trace? mr basher. i know ur type no nid trading words wit u.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Why you come carry the matter for head na?

e dey pain u?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by TomHagen: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
realtalk19:

e dey pain u?
E dey pain me when people troway their brain come dey think with Bible.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by addikt(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
realtalk19:

u ar a bloody sadist nd humans like u dnt blive God truely works wonders till u encounter a trial.u nid Jesus

Sadist ??.....well I see you bashing a lot of people here on this matter ...now I know you Don use your brain do menstruation. ...get well soon sis...takia
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2016
tunderay:
Let me make something clear to you, I am Muslim, and I believe its not that God is using us to play game, but there are some universal rules that can't be broken, never will a man lost part of his hand or leg and it will grow again, it can't happen. Those are miracles reserved for prophets, its not about diminishing God's power, its about predestination like you've stated.
bt he claimed to be ominipotent..he ought to know what he cant do before claiming to be all powerful...
Since he created such laws..why cant he bend themm?
If its predestination..then twud be..he created gayys...kills and sends them to hell fire for being gays...
He created chronic rapists..sends them to hell for being rapists..etc
in other words...he is jst watching a movie he mmade..or watching a fixed footballl game which he fixed..
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by raphieMontella: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2016
DrinkWater10:

the lion must have been really depressed...seeing a goat(infact goats) with it in the same room and yet suffering from starvation
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
addikt:

Sadist ??.....well I see you bashing a lot of people here on this matter ...now I know you Don use your brain do menstruation. ...get well soon sis...takia

i didnt bash a lot of people.its just 3 boys i responded to since u dont see anytin wrong in telling a man his wife's pregnancy may not be his own.
its obvious ur brains has being fried and eaten dats y u replyed me.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by realtalk19: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
addikt:

i didnt bash a lot of people.its just 3 boys i responded to since u dont see anytin wrong in telling a man his wife's pregnancy may not be his own.
its obvious ur brains has being fried and eaten dats y u replyed me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor / What Shall It Profit God to Burn People In Hell? / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.