Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? (17915 Views)

How To Do Miracles Yourself / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by roolnaado(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles do exist, it depends on your definition. I will urge to watch Miracles from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sammhi(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
sesaan:
In Steve hawkings words,,, Is just a matter of time we will know everything God knows.. The Vikings normally thought the rainbow was a display of Godly power but now we know this is just the separation of white light as it passes through a medium of different refractive index.. this is secondary school physics.. If God and miracle exist then why are they so hard to prove.. Religion is old the ideals are not true ... We can't argue evolution it is fact . .. I read a the Bible I think it was the book of Joshua that the sun stood still for the israelites to fight a battle... that's a big lie,, less assume is the earth that stops moving cos the earth moves round the sun.. if that happens the centrifugal force will collapse and the earth will drift off it's orbit.... meaning even God can't stop the earth from moving.... am a physicist my interest is string theory

You are reasoning from human limited angle
The bible states why there is Rainbow .... Plus read Genesis 9: 12-16. It's there
What the scientist explain to you is the process it is used in forming the rainbow ... More like someone explains to u how a TV pics come about. It does not explain WHO control or bring about the process for then formation of the rainbow
2. Evolution is demonic teaching and makes no sense . Is like a lone house in a desert ... Will u say d house sprang out from d ground by itself ?
Life itself is a miracle hence scientist can't duplicate or make it. They still have to use Gods materials ( sperm , egg etc ) . Scientist understand the processes but they can't PRODUCE the materials . So haven understood the process , they use God's materials to produce the product . Is like mechanics who understand how a car works and buys the spare parts to fix if the car parts ho bad . Does the Mechanic now equal the manufacturer? Or does the mechanic ability shows the car was never manufactured?
Can scientist produce egg or sperm ? Never
Most things science has made are just copy copy
Satellites copied from moon and Sun
3. U doubt Joshua miracle of Sun standing still
Don't be dumb. ....
God can make those things happen without the attendant repercussions . More like a car can make 100km speed without moving . Is it possible and have u seen a car do that ?
Or have u not seen Fighter jets perform acrobatics beyond our comprehension ?
Don't limit God ... If a human maker can unmake his product , why do U limit God ability?
It makes more sense to believe in God tan not to
Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sofiagodmother: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles do exist and there is God. Wenever I see anybody that doubts God's existence . I feel nothing but pity for them and I pray dis day that he gives u reason to believe. Dats all I have to say

2 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by OgundeleT(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2016
adren:

if what i said was meant to scatter his home..

you just did worse
lols....
in what way? i just want you to leave him to be wallowing in self deceit because if he later go home and find out that what he called miracle is not a miracle the family may scatter. what god has join together let no man put asunder na so bible talk
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by OgundeleT(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2016
sofiagodmother:
Miracles do exist and there is God. Wenever I see anybody that doubts God's existence . I feel nothing but pity for them and I pray dis day that he gives u reason to believe. Dats all I have to say
which god? u mean allah

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by sesaan(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2016
sammhi:

The bible states why there is Rainbow .... Plus read Genesis 9: 12-16. It's there
What the scientist explain to you is the process it is used in forming the rainbow ... More like someone explains to u how a TV pics come about. It does not explain WHO control or bring about the process for then formation of the rainbow
2. Evolution is demonic teaching and makes no sense . Is like a lone house in a desert ... Will u say d house sprang out from d ground by itself ?
Life itself is a miracle hence scientist can't duplicate or make it. They still have to use Gods materials ( sperm , egg etc ) . Scientist understand the processes but they can't PRODUCE the materials . So haven understood the process , they use God's materials to produce the product . Is like mechanics who understand how a car works and buys the spare parts to fix if the car parts ho bad . Does the Mechanic now equal the manufacturer? Or does the mechanic ability shows the car was never manufactured?
Don't be dumb. ....
God can make those things happen without the attendant repercussions . More like a car can make 100km speed without moving . Is it possible and have u seen a car do that ?
Don't limit God ... If a human maker can unmake his product , why do U limit God ability?
Good morning
from the way u quote the Bible is tells u read it a lot... less talk about Noah a bit.. did u know there are over 8million species of living this in the world today so Noah took two male n female... how did he feed them the lions, Scorpions, and how did the ones in south America got to Noah's boat or ship
if say there born u for North u will be Muslim

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2016
DDeliverer:
so no nairalander has experienced any miracle?
where are those blind eyes and cripples they heal in every crusade na?
Where are those dead people that are always raised?
at least; somebody here should know somebody who was 0nce blind, dumb, crippled, dead....but now well.

Guy u bad gan grin
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by OgundeleT(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2016
sammhi:

Don't be dumb. ....
Good morning
so dumb. go back to school

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2016
adren:

i laugh in Spanish ooo.. you go surprise when your baby grows up to look like your gateman..

bros.. nor trust your wife ooo

bad guy!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by chamboy(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2016
The biggest miracle is waking up from sleep everyday... That gives me the hope to conquer anything that comes my way. believe it or not (sleep is the cousin of death)

4 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by KingsArome(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
tongue
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

in my area a pastor prayed for an amputee(boy) who had an accident, he grew another hand
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by chamboy(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2016
sesaan:
In Steve hawkings words,,, Is just a matter of time we will know everything God knows.. The Vikings normally thought the rainbow was a display of Godly power but now we know this is just the separation of white light as it passes through a medium of different refractive index.. this is secondary school physics.. If God and miracle exist then why are they so hard to prove.. Religion is old the ideals are not true ... We can't argue evolution it is fact . .. In the Bible I think it was the book of Joshua that the sun stood still for the israelites to fight a battle... that's a big lie,, less assume is the earth that stops moving cos the earth moves round the sun.. if that happens the centrifugal force will collapse and the earth will drift off it's orbit.... meaning even God can't stop the earth from moving.... am a physicist my interest is string theory
God would soon visit you
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

did it happen right in front of you ? and if yes where is the boy now?

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros this na Gold MEDAL lie.
abi ooo . thank God Rio Olympics wan start

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by MakaveliTheDon(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:

are you trying to say God Almighty can not do it?
se e happen for ur face or na Mount Zion film?

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Joshemmy:
I read with trepedation testimonies of some people how they had miracles intervention in some area of their lives! Specifically, some had some financial challenges, and they prayed and someone they never met knocked on their doors and gave them the exact amount they needed claiming that they were instructed by the Holy spirit ! Some said while in great danger, they saw a man come to their aid lelues only for the helper to disappear immediately they are in safety!
If you take time to read some magazines, church newsletters and bulletins, you will encounter different types of testimony or signs and wonders experienced by some so called believers!
Are these things really( time of a concortinat an) arranged write ups or figments of imagination by a (roapped) society that are poor and hopeless. Is not a ploy by some pastors to divour people their churches (squize) out offerings from them!
What does it take to receive the kinds of divine attention and assistance from God of at exaits at all?
Help me.

Africans are too stupid. No wonder they were able to sell us into slavery for mirrors.

So a fully educated adult human being believes that there are beings with wings living in the sky that we cannot see fighting on his behalf? Beings that actually have no incentive to do so as you cannot pay them in any form known to you.

So sad..

2 Likes

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by delzbaba(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
pally1982:
miracles exist and will always. In fact God just did one for me now through the intercention of my blessed mother Mary and my guidance angel. I was told by doctors that my sperm count is so low it will take years before my wife takes in. I prayed hard and just this month she was confirmed pregnant. when I informed the doctor. he said it's magic
Interrogate your wife well oh,,just saying
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by ever811(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

chaiiii .

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by ever811(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:

are you trying to say God Almighty can not do it?
he can but he did not.
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by delishpot: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Miracles do happen. I pray for the sick in my household and they are healed.

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Raydos: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
in my area a pastor used to say when you've the holyspirit in you, even if they poison your food, just pray and eat, nothing will happen to you.

after some months, the pastor was kidnapped, and the kidnapper gave him a poisonous food to eat,,, the pastor prayed and eat - after 10minutes the kidnapper came to check for the pastor and they found out he's still alive.

immediately, they knelt down and say "pastor we're sorry, we thought you're lying"

now, the kidnapper has accepted jesus in their lives.

so, miracle exists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by millionboi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

bros are u serious?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by oyewolestephen(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
I will only believe in miracle if a well known and documented handicap like my favourite musician Yinka Ayefele is healed or the current economy recession is solved by prayer or if 1naira equals to 1dollar within 24hours
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by UmecheMoses(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros this na Gold MEDAL lie.
I pray for you, God will do that exact miracle before your eyes then you will believe
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by mfm04622: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Raydos:
in my area a pastor used to say when you've the holyspirit in you, even if they poison your food, just pray and eat, nothing will happen to you.

after some months, the pastor was kidnapped, and the kidnapper gave him a poisonous food to eat,,, the pastor prayed and eat - after 10minutes the kidnapper came to check for the pastor and they found out he's still alive.

immediately, they knelt down and say "pastor we're sorry, we thought you're lying"

now, the kidnapper has accepted jesus in their lives.

so, miracle exists!

What area do you live, in what local government of what state? What is the name of the pastor and the name of his church. When was he kidnapped?
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by solash: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yes. Miracle is real.

Miracle is a change in perception.
wink

1 Like

Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

he he he HardMirror, JackBizzle, Cloudgoddess, hahn, seun, onetrack, valentinemary coman see lie...
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by omojeesu(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Joshemmy:
I read with trepedation testimonies of some people how they had miracles intervention in some area of their lives! Specifically, some had some financial challenges, and they prayed and someone they never met knocked on their doors and gave them the exact amount they needed claiming that they were instructed by the Holy spirit ! Some said while in great danger, they saw a man come to their aid lelues only for the helper to disappear immediately they are in safety!
If you take time to read some magazines, church newsletters and bulletins, you will encounter different types of testimony or signs and wonders experienced by some so called believers!
Are these things really( time of a concortinat an) arranged write ups or figments of imagination by a (roapped) society that are poor and hopeless. Is not a ploy by some pastors to divour people their churches (squize) out offerings from them!
What does it take to receive the kinds of divine attention and assistance from God of at exaits at all?
Help me.

Miracles do occur. Some from Jesus others from Satan. Still others are arragee 419.

Angels are still working on earth to help God's people. Some are apparent. Many inapparent in executing their assignments.

It is the prerogative of God to send them, not by our request or command.

Believers are not expected to pray to or through any angel. We are not to command or invoke them. Those who do so are dealing in ignorance or in mischief with demons!
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Bettymama: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
The dawn of a new day is a miracle
Process of sleeping and waking each day is a miracle
Surviving this harsh economic situation without a job is a miracle and Angels backing
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by JackBizzle: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vicoch:

he he he HardMirror, JackBizzle, Cloudgoddess, hahn, seun, onetrack, valentinemary coman see lie...

grin gringrin
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Kimberlykay(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
you sound angry
Re: Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? by Frankicent(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
DemonInSiege:
miracle do exists,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhhhhh.... Lwkmd wetin happen ahh....Crying now..... Hand grow back.... regeneration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"And The Lord Repented" / Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.