Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,027 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

72 PHCN Running - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 72 PHCN Running (459 Views)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories / Help With PHCN Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

72 PHCN Running by Qmerit(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2016
Few weeks back minister for power, works and housing paid visit to Benin city to monitor some phcn equipments along Sapele Rd and a power plant along bypass. Civil society group made up of youths in Edo State gave letter of protest to the minister in an orderly manner asking for improvement in distribution of electricity, since then some areas have being having not too bad and not too good of electricity supply.

But as I write this I'm afraid I have not experience this in my entire life till Friday, 3 days ago we got light to this Sunday morning it has not been taken, the complain now is if they eventually takes it any moment from now can we see it in a month time again! Running for 72hours now, I'm around Aduwawa-Eyaen axis. How is it in Your area?
Re: 72 PHCN Running by hymanflex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Qmerit:

Few weeks back minister for power, works and housing paid visit to Benin city to monitor some phcn equipments along Sapele Rd and a power plant along bypass. Civil society group made up of youths in Edo State gave letter of protest to the minister in an orderly manner asking for improvement in distribution of electricity, since then some areas have being having not too bad and not too good of electricity supply.

But as I write this I'm afraid I have not experience this in my entire life till Friday, 3 days ago we got light to this Sunday morning it has not been taken, the complain now is if they eventually takes it any moment from now can we see it in a month time again! Running for 72hours now, I'm around Aduwawa-Eyaen axis. How is it in Your area?

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks
Re: 72 PHCN Running by hymanflex(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Qmerit:

Good morning My bro, I wanna say a big thank you for sparing your time to vote yesterday.indeed you're far too kind my bro.
However,the voting which is the elimination round 2 continues 10am--6pm today, to ease the stress of searching for voting thread, I've got the link copied.

www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

The voting format is still very much the same. "" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"""

sorry for the inconveniences caused bro, I look forward for your vote sir ,as it is the only hope to achieve our dream.

Thanks

#TEAM FALCONEY .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Groom's Father No-show / Last Longer In Bed Tonight / What Will Make You Happy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.