Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Best Alternative To Google Adsense - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Alternative To Google Adsense (7886 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense / Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by industrious: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2016
iykepromotions:
Try EXPIRED DOMAIN PARKING ehere you buy rich domains, park it @ a parking company and it eill look exactly like a website but will full of ads even up to 20. whenever someone visits and CLICKS on any of thr ads, you make money. For FREE details visit this www.Nairaland.com/2540836/what-make-money-online.

Thanks will do... No knowledge is a waste.. Cool smiley

The bodis thing looks promising
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Interesting15: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2016
fineyemi:
To be honest with you, infolinks is the best alternative to adsense. You dont have to apply the pop out settings. I use Infolinks on www.Guru9ja.com and am happy using it.
Click here to apply http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2489742
Your blog is so organized. Is your template free?

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by gungab(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
industrious:

Basically means the target[in amount] u must reached before u can be paid the earnings..

It's $100 for adsense

It's $50 for Infolinks

And it's just N2500 for AdQuet
hit me up on whatsapp 08068675358
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by bennymark(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
OK oh
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by flavourway: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
infolinks is the best alternative to adsense, i use infolinks on www.flavourway..com and am so happy using it,infolinks give free advetising! Infolinks=Adsense + Adwords - Cost - Products, Click here to apply www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2186028 BEST OF BEST"happy new month "
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by vicsoj007(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
ADSENSE FOR SALE N20,000
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Adquet does it for me check out my blog www.oyinkis.com

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Adquet does it for me check out my blog www.Oyinkis.com
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Adsense Adsense Adsense. But it is quite hard especially as a newbie.
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by femi3636: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
MGID is the best alternative to Adsense, its clean and it has great ads that guarantee a higher CTR..... Adsense is shit these days and with the way they are going down, most bloggers have to compliment it with other ad networks in order to maximise earnings.

Taboola is another great choice, but MGID is the best alternative I've tried and used with success.
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by fm4real2k6(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Bro AdSense is still way ahead.
if you don't have AdSense and you can't buy we can partner I have got an almost 9years old account, I only have 9$ in it.

If you've got mad traffics we can partner on revenue share basis. (please no BOT traffic, na only one account I get).

if you or anyone interested connect me on Skype:fmbaba01
whatsapp: +2348066920770

plz serious person only.
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by industrious: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
gungab:

hit me up on whatsapp 08068675358

Sorry sir my nairaland pm ain't working neither am I available on whatsapp for now.. Nonetheless u can ask anything here and will try as much as possible to reply.. Thanks
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2016
you may want to try most of the native ads network such as mgid, contentads, taboola etc

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by gungab(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
industrious:

Sorry sir my nairaland pm ain't working neither am I available on whatsapp for now.. Nonetheless u can ask anything here and will try as much as possible to reply.. Thanks
Okay
_concerning d adquet,How can I request for it
_hope it will work on old blog or is it adviceable to create another blog
finally, drop your blog address lemme peruse sister
thanks
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Good morning sirs/mas, pls let's kindly make this discussion more informative and educative. How can I start a blog website, and how can I register on any of those (AdSense, Adquet or Infolink). Help please!
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by joeybankz: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
I have always said this, getting an adsense account is one of the simplest thing to do ass a blogger, the problem is that most of these bloggers prefer easy way, some even go as far as buying, which is very wrong, The secret here is to do the right thing and you'll see google approve your application. Dont do copy and pest, google wont even look at your request,
http://www.techpent.com/get-google-adsense-account-using-personal-blog/

If u have successfully gotten the adsense account that you want, you must still follow the rules set by google so as to avoid account ban
http://www.techpent.com/avoid-google-adsense-banned/
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by industrious: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
gungab:

Okay
_concerning d adquet,How can I request for it
_hope it will work on old blog or is it adviceable to create another blog
finally, drop your blog address lemme peruse sister
thanks

AdQuet is a Nigerian contemporary ad publishing... Its quite easy to join and no strict term like adsense plus your blog duration or domain years existence doesn't matter.. What matters is how many PPC pay per click can your blog pull... A click can be as high as N25 or as low as N7..

And by the way.. Register as publisher not advertiser...
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by donbenedict(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
fineyemi:
To be honest with you, infolinks is the best alternative to adsense. You dont have to apply the pop out settings. I use Infolinks on www.Guru9ja.com and am happy using it.
Click here to apply http://www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2489742
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by fineyemi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Interesting15:

No its not
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by fineyemi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
flavourway:
infolinks is the best alternative to adsense, i use infolinks on www.flavourway..com and am so happy using it,infolinks give free advetising! Infolinks=Adsense + Adwords - Cost - Products, Click here to apply www.infolinks.com/join-us?aid=2186028 BEST OF BEST"happy new month "
See copy copy man
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by fineyemi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
industrious:

AdQuet is a Nigerian contemporary ad publishing... Its quite easy to join and no strict term like adsense plus your blog duration or domain years existence doesn't matter.. What matters is how many PPC pay per click can your blog pull... A click can be as high as N25 or as low as N7..

U can see a sample of AdQuet ad at www.naijawarlord.com
Nice blog my fellow blogger. How is ur infolinks earnings?
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by fineyemi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
donbenedict:
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12
Alight

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by gungab(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
industrious:

U can see a sample of AdQuet ad at www.naijawarlord.com
Okay sir

How will I apply for it then? thanks
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by promayor1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
heskeyw:
Betting. As in, forecast surebets on ur site and u won't need adsense again.
This your suggestion just hit me bro. How can I go about something like this?
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by mradjoy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
ultimateballer:

are you into cpa? lets talk
Yes, what would you like to talk about on CPA?
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by nancy4nast(f): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
op you can check here for some ads list but the secret is good traffic
blezzyy..com/2016/07/over-40-high-paying-cpm-advertising.html
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Naijjablog(m): 3:53am On Aug 02, 2016
hello experts am just a learner that created this blog ninja..com for eye saw but they approved my AdSense but I didn't see any pin to paste it in my blog how do I do that pls...
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by thepremiumblog: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by xmich(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Between infolinks, media.net others

which is close to AdSense for those who have problem getting AdSense approval. mention others?

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/3231005/how-boost-propellerads-earning-dont
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by Interesting15: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
fineyemi:
No its not

Can you please give me something like that? Please please please
Re: Best Alternative To Google Adsense by flavourway: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Interesting15:

What time infolinks pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.