Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos (11653 Views)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by obinoral1179(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
You keep on accusing Awolowo....

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Aigbofa:

No serious leader would even take that statement as a go ahead to go to war. One may even consider it as a threat to the Nigerian government that if ibos are allowed to go that Yorubas will follow suit.
I don't understand how a trained colonel, a product of Sandhurst and Oxford would interpret this as a green light to declare war. By the way, Awo was not a soldier and he didn't have any army.

Ojukwu is a disgrace to all modern army commanders yet the eternal crybabies celebrate him as a hero. George Bernard Shaw, wrote a play in 1893 titled "Arms and the man" where he made the case that in a war, food was as important, if not more so than bullets.

It took 2 world wars to prove him right yet an oxford trained army colonel didn't know. It took a Yoruba civilian lawyer to figure it out and he's here trying to talk nonsense.

If i vex invoke curses from Shuku Okuko Bambiala on his head ehn, na elephantiasis of the scrotum him go carry go back to the evil forest his ancestors were dumped angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
StOla:

They even boasted then that they rather have weapons than food, only for them to be wailing after the war on how they suffered without food.

It is a case of a man who felt he was fasting for religion sake, only to realise in the future that the Pastors family was always well fed, he begins to rue the days of his fasting and realises he was suffering then. So that they did not get Biafra saddens them that they wasted lives that ought to have been saved had they given up after the blockade - the main goal of a blockade itself.

Imagine a rebel state that is already totally blockaded still making demands on how food by charity organisations must be supplied on its own terms without Nigerian inspection. That many Biafran veterans have come out to confess that most of the night air flight supply of food and other relief by the charity organisations contained weapons, shows that the fears of the Nigerian Government was well founded.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you're doing like you don't know the average yeeboe is suicidal. most pack their brains in their fists cheesy

It's funny, but at the same time sad. common sense should tell any homo sapiens that you count the cost before going to battle. They pride themselves as umu-chineke yet Jesus in the holy bible said "which king goes to war with another king without first analyzing if he with his own 10,000 soldiers can face the other coming with 20,000?"

i keep saying their case reminds me of some nonsense boys that i use to beat in primary school who even while i'm stuffing their mouths with sand, still keep issuing threats through their tears. cheesy

The wise always think things through before engaging but the fool terms it cowardice. when the reggae turns to blues, they embark on tactical withdrawal after millions would have died NEEDLESSLY cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by TheBiafran(m): 2:59am On Aug 01, 2016
we will end this whole thing with blood and in pains and payback
personally, nothing will make me forgive nigeria
i have already involved me too much and have risked so much to keep my hate and anger against this useless country burning fiery blue!
except God wipes my memory or kills me himself, I INTEND TO ECLIPSE THE RECORDS OF OSAMA and the likes in just one fell swoop that i have been planning for years now!
there are others like me! seeing some of them inspires me more!
the hate is refreshing i tell you
it is that same hate that has kept NNAMDI KANU GOING TILL THIS MOMENT!
except nigeria divides before i am done with my works
you may want to save this post for future references
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2016
TheBiafran:
i have already involved me too much and have risked so much to keep my hate and anger against this useless country burning fiery blue!
except God wipes my memory or kills me himself, I INTEND TO ECLIPSE THE RECORDS OF OSAMA and the likes in just one fell swoop that i have been planning for years now!

ebubedike the voltron don show cheesy cheesy

ojukwu made more mouth than this and we know where it ended wink
However, if you can truly help me eclipse Nigeria, i go help perform dust to dust rites on your grave cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by uniklinkum(m): 3:21am On Aug 01, 2016
TheBiafran:

Seun please send this guy details to the security agent to avert future disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Apologize to Ijo slaves? I don't think so....hahahhahaa

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Stricker321:
[s]The pain in the heart of most Igbos is the role played by the Yorubas during the civil war.

Whatever Ojukwu and Awolowo discussed in secret, I don't know but what the public is aware of is that Awolowo said that if the east was allowed to secede the west would follow suit. Ojukwu ended up declaring the east a free and sovereign country but Awolowo refused to declare the west side a soverign country. To make matters worse, he joined the north to fight against us and the most painful part is starving many of our innocent women and children to death. We are not bothered about casualties on the battle field but the starving of our children coming from him.

Another Yoruba man, adekunle took it so personal to point of shooting women and children at the outskirts of Biafra. This man said that he didn't want to even see the Red Cross trying to help something even the Hausa/Fulani did not say!

Personally I feel the Yorubas should apologise to us for these.

To set the records straight, Igbos don't hate Yorubas because if we did, we would not be marrying you every day.

I am an Igbo man and I can tell you that this is the pain in the heart of Igbos agaisnt the Yoruba other than that, all is fine. [/s]

Yoruba as expected...the above in bold gave it away. No sane Igbo man will marry a yoruba woman....for what? Of all the beautiful Igbo women...Jesus christ. OP...is a typical yoruba who is filled with guilt for what Awolowo did. Most of them fill this way.
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 3:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yoruba as expected...the above in bold gave it away. No sane Igbo man will marry a yoruba woman....for what? Of all the beautiful Igbo women...Jesus christ. OP...is a typical yoruba who is filled with guilt for what Awolowo did. Most of them fill this way.

Apparently you're lacking in afonjanism, that's why your Osu sisters wants every piece of the afonjanistic dikkk.

That's why your Jesus Christ of Kuje Prison called 99% of Osu girls prostitues.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Uduak2019:

behold a very insane ibo mega rich man marrying a pretty yoruba damsel

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/ceo-of-coscharis-motors-son-cosmos-maduka-jnr-temitope-odutolas-grand-wedding-zapphaire-events/

See another high ranking but insane ibo man who is married to a pretty yoruba woman

http://olaitangossip.com/tag/toyin-nwosu-wedding/

Finally, see an insane ibo governor give out his insane daughter to a dashing yoruba dude

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/18/okowa-gives-out-daughter-in-marriage/

Mr Uduak, are you a houseboy in Lagos or just another frustrated OSU from the evil forests of ohafia claiming Akwa-Ibom? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by raumdeuter: 3:40am On Aug 01, 2016
OP when your useless tribe apologizes for killing other regional leaders and sparing yours

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/07/ceo-of-coscharis-motors-son-cosmos-maduka-jnr-temitope-odutolas-grand-wedding-zapphaire-events/

See another high ranking but insane ibo man who is married to a pretty yoruba woman

Finally, see an insane ibo governor give out his insane daughter to a dashing yoruba dude

Mr Uduak, are you a houseboy in Lagos or just another frustrated OSU from the evil forests of ohafia claiming Akwa-Ibom? cheesy

Trust my sisters to just be marrying them for money.
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 3:52am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not all Yeeboe think like the homeless OSU running amok on NL. The ones our sisters married are obviously sensible and know how humans should behave but of course, they must be rich. You can't come from nowhere to marry a pretty omoluabi just like that na wink

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 3:57am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not all Yeeboe think like the homeless OSU running amok on NL. The ones our sisters married are obviously sensible and know how humans should behave but of course, they must be rich. You can't come from nowhere to marry a pretty omoluabi just like that na wink

Lol....they're prolly those Yorubanized and tolerant Ibos. The one straight out of the Anambra bush are too local and bitter.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by CONFAMA: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2016
@ 36xtr93r viewing...

am sure this guy is some where on his computer right now looking for all his "copy & paste" propaganda to bombard this thread...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

Lol....they're prolly those Yorubanized and tolerant Ibos. The one straight out of the Anambra bush are too local and bitter.

Of course. Cosmas Maduka made his money in lagos. Even Steve Nwosu don tey for Lagos. they can't be shouting "give me biafla or i die" like the ugu and gala hawking OSUs pouring spit everywhere here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2016
CONFAMA:
@ 36xtr93r viewing...

am sure this guy is some where on his computer right now looking for all his "copy & paste" propaganda to bombard this thread...

grin

grin Just quote his post and dump it inside the trash.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Of course. Cosmas Maduka made his money in lagos. Even Steve Nwosu don tey for Lagos. they can't be shouting "give me biafla or i die" like the ugu and gala hawking OSUs pouring spit everywhere here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by CONFAMA: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

grin Just quote his post and dump it inside the trash.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 4:18am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Demented abobaku from Soka Evil Forest of Wasteland, you're already on a non-return journey to insanity with the manner you've been ranting senselessly and without manners on NL.

Never Marry Yoruba Boys! They Are Cheaters, Abusive - Kemi Olunloyo
https://www.nairaland.com/2769084/kemi-olunloyo-tells-ladies-never-marry-yoruba-boys

"For all the idi0ts quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense. 

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash."

https://www.nairaland.com/3019453/reasons-yoruba-men-dumping-yoruba-women

If you have not married an Igbo man, then you are not yet married
Sista, don’t marry a yoruba boy o – Abiodun Kuforiji 

"There I have said it. I feel so much better now.

So, my Yoruba brothers have been getting a bad rap on social media. I usually do not get into discussions like that because I am too busy thanking God I did not marry a Yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba girl from Ogun State and my father was the exception from the norm. My brothers… I will just say that you can fall for them at your own peril.

I am proud of the tribe I belong to. I love how cerebral we are, I love how progressive and fun loving it is to be Yoruba. So saying anything negative should not be seen as coming from a bad place, it is just so that these our lover boys will change a lirrle bit.

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=2pt]Demented abobaku from Soka Evil Forest of Wasteland, you're already on a non-return journey to insanity with the manner you've been ranting senselessly and without manners on NL.

"For all the idi0ts quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense. 

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash."
https://www.nairaland.com/2769084/kemi-olunloyo-tells-ladies-never

https://www.nairaland.com/3019453/reasons-yoruba-men-dumping-yoruba

So, my Yoruba brothers have been getting a bad rap on social media. I usually do not get into discussions like that because I am too busy thanking God I did not marry a Yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba girl from Ogun State and my father was the exception from the norm. My brothers… I will just say that you can fall for them at your own peril.

I am proud of the tribe I belong to. I love how cerebral we are, I love how progressive and fun loving it is to be Yoruba. So saying anything negative should not be seen as coming from a bad place, it is just so that these our lover boys will change a lirrle bit.

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!"[/size]

gdgdgfjfjfndjdkdkdbdjdkdkdmnndfjdhdhddlkldmdndhhdkdsldsndcfhdjdldldcndfbhdkdmdcndndjddnbcdjdjdbdbdjndnndndndnd

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by ikarm17: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=1pt]Demented abobaku from Soka Evil Forest of Wasteland, you're already on a non-return journey to insanity with the manner you've been ranting senselessly and without manners on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/2769084/kemi-olunloyo-tells-ladies-never

https://www.nairaland.com/3019453/reasons-yoruba-men-dumping-yoruba

Yoruba boys bad gan!!!"[/size]

Osu trash

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 4:28am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
ikarm17:

Osu trash
[/s]

Accursed abobaku of Wasteland...
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2016

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by BankeSmalls(f): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Ojukwu is a disgrace to all modern army commanders yet the eternal crybabies celebrate him as a hero. George Bernard Shaw, wrote a play in 1893 titled "Arms and the man" where he made the case that in a war, food was as important, if not more so than bullets.

It took 2 world wars to prove him right yet an oxford trained army colonel didn't know. It took a Yoruba civilian lawyer to figure it out and he's here trying to talk nonsense.

If i vex invoke curses from Shuku Okuko Bambiala on his head ehn, na elephantiasis of the scrotum him go carry go back to the evil forest his ancestors were dumped angry

Ojukwu never bowed, never lost and remains the most brave officer ever to come out of this Lugard contraption. Can we say the same for Diya, Olarewaju, Adisa, MKO the grand patron of all cowards grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by BankeSmalls(f): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

The only OSU's in this country are in Yorubaland, they even have a whole state named OSUn grin
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by BankeSmalls(f): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

Anyone who Marie a Yoruba babe in my town, we just buy him a Carton of perfume. He will thank us later grin
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Ojukwu never bowed, never lost and remains the most brave officer ever to come out of this Lugard contraption. Can we say the same for Diya, Olarewaju, Adisa, MKO the grand patron of all cowards grin

No, he just ran away from battle like a typical osu coward.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 4:45am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

The only OSU's in this country are in Yorubaland, they even have a whole state named OSUn grin

[img]http://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTATdf726HHzP6tmcZs51rRD5THpP_Fpas-8FKGkNnGfq-AmY8P[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-6_sOkqXo-DM/VFGr9ryetWI/AAAAAAAAIMM/09R2cHYt6No/s1600/Osu%2Bcaste-system%2Bin%2BIgboland%2Bis%2Bsynonymous%2Bwith%2Bthe%2BUntouchables%2Bin%2BIndia.jpg[/img]
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 4:45am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Anyone who Marie a Yoruba babe in my town, we just buy him a Carton of perfume. He will thank us later grin

Why won't they give him something to cancel the smell of apku on his breathe?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by raumdeuter: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Ojuku only dressed like a woman and fled warfront wen he heard Adekunle was coming
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 4:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
Why won't they give him something to cancel the smell of apku on his breathe?

You mean the gbegiri-uru-smelling bodies of Yorubas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill For Third Reading / 'The Economist' Testimony On Nigeria's New Trains / Prof. Ukwu I. Ukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.