Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos (11640 Views)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Which Adekunle, the one who was busy killing Isaac Adaka Boro same time?

Nobody could do anything to Ojukwu, he was invincible.

where was ojukwu when Gen Philip Effiong made the following broadcast to the starving people of biafla? cheesy

Fellow Countrymen,

As you know, I was asked to be the officer administering the government of this republic on the 10th of January, 1970. Since then, I know that some of you have been waiting to hear a statement from me. I have had extensive consultations with the leaders of the community, both military and civil, and I am now encouraged and hasten to make this statement to you by the mandate of the Armed Forces and the people of this country. I have assumed the leadership of the government

Where was ojukwu? under his wife's wrapper? in ivory coast? or was he overthrown because he had been found out to be "a cantankerous coward? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:
[s][/s]

I shall continue to feed you more of it to stupor...

The Video Of Gen. Adisa Begging Maj. Mustapha - #Oputapanel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

watch this 5minute thai police interview from 1.12m

excerpt from the interview ....

''he said some of the biggest drug dealing gangs in bangbok are from Nigeria.
Nigerians are [size=15pt]bringing shame on Africa[/size]. Nigerians are the curse of Africa, and from Nigeria..which is the biggest curse, [size=15pt]Igbo people because they are selfish, stubborn and lie so well.[/size].. many stupid Igbo people sits where you are sitting, they lie and lie during investigation thinking police are stupid then they beg in prison and when they are about to die...''

You can imagine..in a 5minute interview, the detective mentioned Igbo like 50 times. Yu can see they can tell the difference in tribes from Nigeria. That talk about we are all Nigerian is becoming stale.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by BankeSmalls(f): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

The one that made Ojukwu run to the Ivory Coast in female undergarments

The same one that was booted out from the army and refused his military honours , abandoned to die a painful ,miserable death. Did you not know when we were donating money here on NL for his treatment? Everyone abandoned the coward.
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by BankeSmalls(f): 5:27am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

where was ojukwu when Gen Philip Effiong made the following broadcast to the starving people of biafla? cheesy

Fellow Countrymen,

As you know, I was asked to be the officer administering the government of this republic on the 10th of January, 1970. Since then, I know that some of you have been waiting to hear a statement from me. I have had extensive consultations with the leaders of the community, both military and civil, and I am now encouraged and hasten to make this statement to you by the mandate of the Armed Forces and the people of this country. I have assumed the leadership of the government

Where was ojukwu? under his wife's wrapper? in ivory coast? or was he overthrown because he had been found out to be "a cantankerous coward? cheesy

He was chilling out after three years of warfare. A hero.
Now where was Diya, under the underclothes of Abacha, begging like all yoruba ppl
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:27am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Fellow Countrymen,

Chaiiii grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CVSYcGHDkj8/VWHd3sfYdZI/AAAAAAAAnkE/o6pRFWaI5Bk/s400/Pig%2Bin%2Ba%2Bdress.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

watch this 5minute thai police interview from 1.12m

excerpt from the interview ....

''he said some of the biggest drug dealing gangs in bangbok are from Nigeria.
Nigerians are bringing shame on Africa. Nigerians are the curse of Africa, and from Nigeria..which is the biggest curse, Igbo people because they are selfish, stubborn and lie so well... many stupid Igbo people sits where you are sitting, they lie and lie during investigation thinking police are stupid then they beg in prison and when they are about to die...''

You can imagine..in a 5minute interview, the detective mentioned Igbo like 50 times. Yu can see they can tell the difference in tribes from Nigeria. That talk about we are all Nigerian is becoming stale.

History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notoriours official criminals in Nigeria – By Shama Maliga

by nigeriangazette on Oct 18, 2013 • 2:52 am 20 214 

this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.

Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how stupid journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.

Written by: Shama Maliga

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:29am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Now where was Diya, under the underclothes of Abacha, begging like all yoruba ppl

Do you know your father?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4045630_kemi_png1bc4c3344fba455295f9845942b2210a

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Chilling where na? the place no get name? after wasting 3million yeeboes? where was the cantankerous coward? cheesy cheesy

a. ivory coast
b. under his wife's wrapper
c. evil forest where OSUs are dumped
d. overthrown and dumped in a pit toilet

Where was ojukwu? cheesy
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Fellow Countrymen,

Here's the whereaboutsof the great hero Ojukwu...as depicted by a Yoruba man:

He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that.
...thrilled at his eloquence, his passion, his memory for detail and his determination to fight his corner and maintain his cause. I fell in love with him on that day as tears silently came to my eyes when he narrated the plight of the igbo in 1966,1967 and throughout the civil war. I will never forget...
For a brief moment I was overwhelmed and I wished that I had been born an Igbo..."
- Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=1pt]History of Armed robbers, Company liquidators, Rapists and Notoriours official criminals in Nigeria – By Shama Maliga

by nigeriangazette on Oct 18, 2013 • 2:52 am 20 214 

this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.

Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!

NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. The truth is that the Igbos before the war are known for their hard work, intelligent and innovative smart spirit. They are not thieves. Other tribes envy them including our men who admires their fair in complexion tall beautiful intelligent women. Any sensible man from our region will prefer calling the igbos cheats rather than thieves. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulani before the Nigerian civil war are known for their honesty and hard work too. They are not thieves.

The Yorubas before the war are known for stealing from Nigerians even for “juju” (black magic) trading. They are the real Nigerian thieves till date. As the Yorubas then steal from igbo traders around them, the igbos initiated a tricky stories that they (Igbos) eats humans, Every Igbo trader tried claiming “Ngwa” a dangerous village in today’s Abia state that was known for Cannibalism practice and rituals in the ancient days. All these attempts by Igbo traders was to create fears among their Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

The civil war turned some Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and others tribes to thieves. The troubled Chad and Niger citizens who came to assist us in farming jobs and crisis with other Nigerians taught our people how to steal through looting during crisis. Stealing is not in our blood. We obey Allah’s message to the core. In our region, only the Tivs and some tribe in Jigawa are known to be natural born thieves. Tivs are not known for stealing before the war, our multiplication strategy during the civil war with our friends from Chad and Niger produced big thieves in Middle Belt and Yoruba.

Niger and Chad are natural home for thieves. Chad wasn’t a dangerous place until crisis hits them severally which resulted in criminal minded activities across Chad and even in Northern Nigeria.

Hunger that visited the Igbos during, and after the war forced some of them into stealing, especially when their money was seized by the FG. That’s the fact!

They are not natural thieves and was never the first in Armed Robbery in Nigeria. Till date, they are not the one leading in Armed Robbery but Yorubas.

Again, just like kidnapping which was first initiated by Niger Delta Militant, the Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba have never thought of Kidnapping as a lucrative job until Niger Deltans introduced it. Today, South South, South East, and Northern Region have found Kidnapping a good business. Though my research has shown that currently Delta state leads in the business and they mostly operate in the South East with dubious police officers as their intelligent agents.

TRUTH BE TOLD. YORUBAS LEADS AS TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS, COMPANIES LIQIUDATORS, RAPISTS AND NOTORIOUS OFFICIAL CRIMINALS IN NIGERIA CRIMINAL HISTORY FILE AND THEY ARE STILL LEADING TILL DATE 2013

Again, Yorubas topped the history list of Official Nigeria Criminals. They are the most destructive and tricky corrupt tribe in Nigeria with their serving officials in ministries/government stealing huge among of Nigeria funds. Below is the TOP TEN OFFICAL NIGERIAN CRIMINALS

1. MKO ABIOLA (Remember Fela calling him ITT, Thief Thief) he was not jailed but was later punished by IBB.

2. TAFA BALOGUN(Yoruba): Jailed and served.

3. BODE GEORGE(Yoruba): Jailed and served. Celebrated by his own people as a “hero” on his return from Prison. Funny! Yoruba man goes to jail for stealing, he becomes a Yoruba Hero and gets the red carpet treatment by his kinsmen and Owambe declared on his head with joy all over the city. In other part of Nigeria, he would have been an outcast.

4. JAMES IBORI(Niger Delta): jailed and still serving in UK.

5. ALAMS- Forgiven and his file closed

6. FEMI FANI KAYODE(Yoruba): Stolen over billion of USD. To be jailed SOON. Case file very wide OPEN. He’s currently enjoying fresh air and social medias. He will still maintain number six in Top Ten Nigeria Criminal list when jailed.

7. FAROUK LAWAL

8. OTEDOLA: File still Open

9. DIMEJI BANKOLE: File still open

10. TINUBU: File still Open

11. Cecilia Ibro. Jailed and served./Iyabo Obanjor(two of them dragging same rank.

Apart from carrying guns, and stealing with pens, Yorubas still leads the TOP TEN COMPANY LIQUIDATORS IN NIGERIA with MR. RUFUS GIWA (Yoruba) as number One on the list. Rufus Giwa Liquidated UAC, and BABATUNDE JOSE(Yoruba) ranked as number two, he liquidated Daily Times.

More so, Yorubas leads the TEN TOP NIGERIA BRUTAL RAPISTS with a Yoruba traditional RULER from OSUN state who Raped a female Youth corp member as number one in the list, followed by other nine Yoruba notorious Rapists.

I am not in anyway glorifying these names but the reality is that I’m cautioning our brothers in South West Nigeria to reduce their crimes against humanity and stop accusing others of being criminals when they are historically known as Criminals and Naturally born with criminal blood. Yorubas who occupied most Nigerian top medias in Lagos have for long been in the business of changing history. Giving other tribes bad name while aiding and abetting evils around them. Its wrong to paint other innocent tribes or persons black while hiding your evil and most dangerous crimes among your people. We thank Allah for His light over darkness.

No one can change history. No one can stop born criminals from making news head lines no matter how stupid journalists tries to hide them because they are from their tribes. If the South west confused Journalists couldn’t stop DR. OYENUSI, ANINI and the rest from making black history for themselves in the 60s, 70s and 80s, then who are you to stop numerous deadly and natural born Armed Robbers, Rapists and Official Criminals of Yoruba origin, terrorizing Nigerians daily in the street of Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja road, Ore-Benin road, Alade road and other parts of Nigeria from making black history for themselves. Nine months pregnancy is too big to be covered with mere palms. Your criminal brothers are natural born crooks.

We shall be talking about Ritualists, drug traffickers and Kidnappers in full next time. I will deem it necessary to post authentic lists from NDLEA of 3,000 names of convicted drug traffickers in the history of Nigeria. So, don’t bother talking about them here. When we open the official file, you will be shocked to see that Yorubas still rank VERY HIGH and still top the list among Nigerians caught in Drug trafficking internationally and nationally. The dubious Ibadan-Lagos media couldn’t hind it but they only anchor their journalism in gossips and blackmails. Let’s now discuss this ten top Armed Robbers, Liquidators, Official Criminals and Brutal Rapists which Yorubas are leading and numbered most in history till date.
We need good investors in Nigeria. Crimes are our major problems as a nation and it have been stopping inventors from embracing the opportunities in Nigeria. I have not been happy since some of our brainwashed brothers with their friends invaded our region. Thanks be Allah, our region is gradually coming back to normal. I’m very glad that our people enjoyed Sallah without any bomb blasts.

Those who lost loved ones during the rains of these thieves, liquidators, rapists and criminals must have been reminded of their pain when reading this post, I therefore sympathize with them once again. Please bear with me.

If you hate this truth so much, please kindly hit your browsing device on the wall or better still force yourself on a speed train for a kiss. Thank Allah, some of our trains are working now.
Written by: Shama Maliga[/size]

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by shukuokukobambi: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=2pt]Here's the whereaboutsof the great hero Ojukwu...as depicted by a Yoruba man:

He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.

"Dim Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was not an ordinary person or one of the run of the mill leaders that we often eulogise after death in Nigeria. He was much more than that.
...thrilled at his eloquence, his passion, his memory for detail and his determination to fight his corner and maintain his cause. I fell in love with him on that day as tears silently came to my eyes when he narrated the plight of the igbo in 1966,1967 and throughout the civil war. I will never forget...
For a brief moment I was overwhelmed and I wished that I had been born an Igbo..."
- Femi Fani-Kayode[/size]

jdjdfjfkfkfkfjfhdfnjfkrflkrfolfkfvnfnkdfldkdnfkflldrfndkdkjfkfldfldjdlldldflk

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=1pt]Here's the whereaboutsof the great hero Ojukwu...as depicted by a Yoruba man:

- Femi Fani-Kayode[/size]

Ojukwu is a scam. He ran in his tutus while 3 million Ibos died wastefully.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CVSYcGHDkj8/VWHd3sfYdZI/AAAAAAAAnkE/o6pRFWaI5Bk/s400/Pig%2Bin%2Ba%2Bdress.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Two of Ibos heroes grin grin grin

Greater than Ojukwu and Achebe put together.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-h2gZ5FOz1y4/V5CvTZFO7qI/AAAAAAABJb4/0rQIdGt9IY8UBPHlstZizs78KCjVDFuqACLcB/s1600/ffk1.PNG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:38am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Fugazi:
Trash
[/s]

I shall continue to feed frustrated Afonjas more of this trash...

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:
[s][/s]

I shall continue to feed frustrated Afonjas more of this trash...

Ijo slaves we hear you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
Ojukwu is a scam. He ran in his tutus while 3 million Ibos died wastefully.

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA" - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
Ijo slaves we hear you. grin grin grin

Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

- Bays.water post:
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Ibos in Biafra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:47am On Aug 01, 2016
'Suffersticated' Yorubas being led sheepishly and blindly by an acclaimed drug peddler cum treasury looter...

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:47am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:

[size=1pt]
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

- Bays.water post:[/size]

Trash cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Fugazi:
Trash
[/s]

Frustrated Afonja, I shall continue to feed you more of it to stupor...

...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.
- Bays.water post
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:
[s][/s]

[size=1pt]Frustrated Afonja, I shall continue to feed you more of it to stupor...

...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.
- Bays.water post[/size]

Trash cool
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Deluded Afonjas, here's a message from one of your Northern masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by Fugazi: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2016
36xtr93r:
[size=1pt]Deluded Afonjas, here's a message from one of your Northern masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran[/size]..."

Same way Ijos captured Igweocha from Osus cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos by 36xtr93r: 5:55am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Fugazi:
Trash
[/s]

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Hausa-Fulanis"
- Falae, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal / Kogi Election: INEC Staff Distributing Materials Across LGAs / Ehingbeti Summit 2021: Sanwo-Olu Unveils 10-Year Insfrastructure Plan For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.