Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,592 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (18494 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
no vex,I misquoted .oya let's shame d guy.
i for fear. Shame ke? No spoil him package naw
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Hillarie:

Lol
'You' are getting old? What about me?
Have I got the Elixir of Immortality?
lol... lol.'' We are getting old''..... I, patricularly
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Promxy94(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Like someone mentioned earlier
I think creating a whatsapp group
for all legal minds
would have been a beta platform
for our discussions....
still rep Iuokada....
FYB....
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Adortem: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Hello,I am an OAU Direct Entry Law Aspirant,this is my 2nd trial,mind you,I have a university degree with a second class upper division grade. I wouldn't stop applying till I am admitted,I know no man but God.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by dplomaticVal: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Beloved Nairalanders,embrace Dplomaticval or any counsel in the house and feel the beauty of legality.

I rep COOU(former Anambra state university) law faculty. peace.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by petux(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrWhaley:

You don't like it? You were forced to do it or what??
nope thats not the course am studying. Its just part od the course attached to it
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Mouthed? Lol... See the pot calling the kettle black.. You guys and your medical terms that can cause the phobia of words. Lol
Noooo na una dey play with words like say Queen of England give you guys monopoly of English and the rest of us no pass English for waec
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Oyenugachubby(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Law student..OOU
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
frenchwine:

Noooo na una dey play with words like say Queen of England give you guys monopoly of English and the rest of us no pass English for waec
Why do I feel the urge to blow grammar and cause some brouhaha. Cannard! We only blow english when we see you're a medical doctor or a very good competitor. Lol
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:
All this law children ehn....they can argue for Africa and make noise ...I no wan dey mention monicker

I just thank God say iono study law

LA Cram LA Pour

if you get anybody wey wan study law make e come lasu you will get the best note: survival of the fittest.#NobeMoIMoI

All this law children ehn....they can argue for Africa and make noise .

I just like them whenever AlutaHappen *winks

iono beef una ooooo

Repping SocialSciences
Lol... That moment when your afraid that law students and aspirants will turn their ballisters of words at you. Lol
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by henryvirus(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Thanks bro. When will AAUA resume na?
we are still hoping the negotiations between the lecturers and the state government yields positive result. So for now, we just dey look
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by henryvirus(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rasheed02:

I'm a 400L law student at AAUA.. WHATSAPP me @08069672484. Facebook @ jurist Ayodeji Rasheed Chelsea, to get some information about the school. AAUA, the best state University in Nigeria, a 21st century University properly called!
Naso Jurist O i salute o
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Why do I feel the urge to blow grammar and cause some brouhaha. Cannard! We only blow english when we see you're a medical doctor or a very good competitor. Lol
Lol lol lol. Nothing do you
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
henryvirus:
we are still hoping the negotiations between the lecturers and the state government yields positive result. So for now, we just dey look
I can't wait again o. Werin dey do Mimiko sev?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Blaqsmith(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
prodigy97:
are u by any chance smith by name?
Yes, I'm popularly known as Smith.
May I help you?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by MrWhaley: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
petux:
nope thats not the course am studying. Its just part od the course attached to it
And you have a problem with case study? That is,case analysis(or briefing)??
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by SIMPLIFIED(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:

You have been judicially noticed grin
Onogieru micheal was one of the judges in our faculty jurial court(he is very sound in law). While Osayuki king was the immediate past AG of SUG! cool
yes, Osayuki was instrumental to my being appointed a Juror representing my faculty at the recently constituted SUG Court which Enogieru became CJ
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:

goodluck bro. I'm just here waiting for AAUA to get off their strike... this is my third attempt.
awww....am just waiting for jamb n my sch to release list..dou jamb screwed mi sha.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Bossed(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
sivadalavega:
I jst want to use this medium to advertise Uniuyo n the Faculty of Law.

I guess you are studying law in uniuyo, if so, do share your digits... I'd like to make some enquires. I applied this year.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
remiiko:
awww....am just waiting for jamb n my sch to release list..dou jamb screwed mi sha.
lol.. Its screwd me beyond reasonable this time... I knew virtually all the answers... Not that I read past questions... I read like a maniac... Was just smilling as I blasted all the questions.. Alas, when my guru friend told me his result was poor... I knew all trouble was near. When I wanted to check mine, I was just hoping it'd be above 200.. And it was.

Hillarie, come and testify.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Adortem: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
sivadalavega:
I jst want to use this medium to advertise Uniuyo n the Faculty of Law. Its very easy 2 gain admission 2 study law there. Some people don't know about the school or what it offers. To make things really easy 4 all future lawyers, apply 4 Uniuyo n you would never regret it. Believe me. I never expected that I would have gotten admission so easily n no stress. #icare
Did you apply through Direct Entry or Jamb?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by GoGod(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
henryvirus:
Nice thread, I'm a Law student, 300level in AAUA..
Henry, i sight u, hope u re enjoying ds strike? #Grace#
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by CBNIM: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Registering my presence, Unizik aspirant! Wishing us d very best IJN, amen!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Are you a law student or a lawyer?
I'm a lawyer..
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by hardehbayor112(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:

Law is a very interesting course to study cool Uniben doesn't send students to witness court proceedings in other country! But if you belong to ILSA(international Law Students Association) you will have the oppurtunity to travel abroad for law seminars! My faculty sent some students to Washington DC(USA) last year, and also sent about 8 students in 2 batches this year!
Let's know other rumours you have been hearing so that I can confirm if they are true or not!

sendinq them to witness case..is it for free..??, ohh, and which university is that...??
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by YoungHustler: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greetings to everyone on this great and ineresting forum.
I am a Law aspirant, though my hopes have been dashed by DELSU's inability to secure accreditation for the faculty this year.
Nevertheless, I will give JAMB another shot next year, perhaps apply to UNIBEN.
Meanwhile, many thanks to you all for your contributions cum encouragement.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
I'm a lawyer..
Gee! That's cool. A female lawyer. If that's you @ dp.. You must be really young
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
YoungHustler:
Greetings to everyone on this great and ineresting forum.
I am a Law aspirant, though my hopes have been dashed by DELSU's inability to secure accreditation for the faculty this year.
Nevertheless, I will give JAMB another shot next year, perhaps apply to UNIBEN.
Meanwhile, many thanks to you all for your contributions cum encouragement.
Aww. Sorry bro. Better luck next time.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by petux(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrWhaley:

And you have a problem with case study? That is,case analysis(or briefing)??
case analysis
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
hardehbayor112:

sendinq them to witness case..is it for free..??, ohh, and which university is that...??
University of Benin!....yea its free!!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Eleniyan15: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol... That moment when your afraid that law students and aspirants will turn their ballisters of words at you. Lol

Lol if them start to drop words for dico ehn...nah die oooo una no dey tire unto am a sociologist in making ..I believe in been objectivity

But there poor in teaching...d moment you interrupt em when they are trying yo explain something for you...them go fall there hand sha

I still respect lawyers any day anytime

I pour for una ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Times Ranks Covenant University As Nigeria's Top Engineering Study Destination / Students Hang On Trucks In Delta To Transport Themselves To School / UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.