Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (17873 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by YoungHustler: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Aww. Sorry bro. Better luck next time.

Thanks a billion, Steve, I appreciate.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by hardehbayor112(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:
University of Benin!....yea its free!!
Alriqht, thanks for the info, am really qrateful
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
YoungHustler:
Thanks a billion, Steve, I appreciate.
You're welcome bro
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by joyce01(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
adaweezy:
I wish you guys all the best, I just completed the Nigerian Law school bar part 2 programme yesterday.

Congratz Bro
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by joyce01(f): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Im Joy, 400 Level Law
Kogi State University
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
petux:
i dont really like this course tho but i have to pass it to aviod carry over. I need help on how to deal with case study.
Cc naijaboiy mrwhaley and all other law students.
ooooh Gad dix is just wah I ve been struggling for for years n here sum1 got it n he don't rilli like it...y for Chis nansense?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by prodigy97(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Blaqsmith:
Yes, I'm popularly known as Smith. May I help you?
am a coursemate of urs,aare by nick
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Hillarie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Its screwd me beyond reasonable this time... I knew virtually all the answers... Not that I read past questions... I read like a maniac... Was just smilling as I blasted all the questions.. Alas, when my guru friend told me his result was poor... I knew all trouble was near. When I wanted to check mine, I was just hoping it'd be above 200.. And it was.

Hillarie, come and testify.
Yeah Bro
It was pathetic.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by youngest85(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
I'm a lawyer..

yeye lawyers everywhere....
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by henryvirus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
GoGod:
Henry, i sight u, hope u re enjoying ds strike? #Grace#
Grace smileywe have no choice but to endure it. How is Lag
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by MrWhaley: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
petux:
case analysis

Hmmm..
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ayoolar011(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Done with my first degree in History and completed my compulsory NYSC service year, However I'm ready to apply for Law through direct entry.
I'm having either UniJos or Ibadan in mind .

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChynoBEATS: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
So please. Ya'll should get in here. cheesy
Hi ....uhm can a person with a degree in English Literature Go 2 law school?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

no no.. You can't go to law school.. Not without studying law in the university
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Drienzia: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
RSUST.. I actually got admission last year but literature fu'c'ked me up. But yeahh, the point system isn't much of an issue.. How you?
i see you already in Ust.... your name is already on their admission list...
just believe
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ayoolar011(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Take a leaf from me bro, apply through direct entry, depending on the institution, you may get admitted into 200level Law.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Blaqsmith(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
prodigy97:
am a coursemate of urs,aare by nick

Wale Ikuomola?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by prodigy97(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Blaqsmith:

Wale Ikuomola?
yap
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Blaqsmith(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
prodigy97:
yap
Baba how u dey nah? PM me.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by prodigy97(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Blaqsmith:
Baba how u dey nah? PM me.
i dey gentle o boss
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChynoBEATS: 5:46am On Sep 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
no no.. You can't go to law school.. Not without studying law in the university

Naah in the U.S n in britain it is possible..
But over here in nigeria I still can't get a reliable answer tho my GF said she can cause her mentor told her its possible... But I've been skeptic about it ..
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Naah in the U.S n in britain it is possible..
But over here in nigeria I still can't get a reliable answer tho my GF said she can cause her mentor told her its possible... But I've been skeptic about it ..
well, it might be possible outside Nigeria but... In Nigeria? No... Never heard of it.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sermwell:

Pls don't come to UNIBEN and shout "Great LAWSANITES" cheesy
It is "Greatest LAWSANS" grin
Lawsanites ko! Isrealites ni! cheesy
Nonsense boy.. I hear you ooh... btw, how art thou?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drienzia:
i see you already in Ust.... your name is already on their admission list...
just believe
Amen ooh.. Thanks dearie.. Happy sunday!!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrWhaley:

Well,I will help in the little way I can. Analyzing cases can be tricky. I know this cuz it took me my entire 200L to really get used to it..at least,I can say I have mastered it to an extent in my own way.

Well,I believe what's needed in Case analysis is understanding and ability to memorize efficiently. Understanding- having a good grasp of the facts of a case and Memorising- being able to 'cram' the name of the parties cuz that's usually the tricky part.

It's different strokes for different folks. Like me,I use letters to denote the names of the parties. One of my guys uses whatever in his environment to remember the citation (like basic things around him which is funny to me) grin. To me, I believe that if I can remember the citation (i.e the name of the parties involved),I will surely remember the facts. Same thing with my guy.

So,Bruv,look for whatever method is suitable for you. As long as it's successful. But the main thing here is constant practice. With time,you will get used to it,as long as you practice it well enough.

This is just my own point of view shaa,since I am still studying the LAW. I cant be perfect. grin. Other Law students might have dissenting views.

What course are you studying sef??
boss can I av ya digit let's chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Bossed(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Adortem:

Did you apply through Direct Entry or Jamb?

I applied thourgh Jamb, are you a student there, if yes do share your contact. thanks.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Adortem: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bossed:

I applies thourgh Jamb, are you a student there, if yes do share your contact. thanks.
How is their Direct Entry Law there? Is it strictly through "man-know-man" or merit? How many do they admit per session? DE Law admission in southWest is just kinda tough if you don't have a godfather.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Bossed(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Adortem:

How is their Direct Entry Law there? Is it strictly through "man-know-man" or merit? How many do they admit per session? DE Law admission in southWest is just kinda tough if you don't have a godfather.

Hmmm... Brozay am just an aspirant, sat for jamb this year and did the screening some days back. so now am anticipating the admission list.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
joyce01:
Im Joy, 400 Level Law
Kogi State University
nice to meet u

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Swaginton(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sermwell:

Yea uche I know you! The same class with Garrick, Omosigho, Sandra, Bunmi, osayuki, Daisy etc! Congrats! I heard Collins is the best graduating student in your class! Followed by Divine!
oh yea you are right. Collins deserved it by a mile
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Adortem: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
What university in Nigeria is the easiest to gain admission into Law through direct entry without having any "connection"?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by omat20(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
my question is how many years does it take for one to be a qualified Lawyer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Graphic Design Schools And Training Centers In Nigeria / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) / Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.