Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (17870 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Snapchat: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
any law aspirant that needs info on RIVER STATE UNIV. OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF LAW cut off mark, materials for the new academic session for L.L.B 1 etc, should contact me. I'm always available to assist.

#TeamLLB5#

#Ubi jus, ibi remedium#

pls sir, which faculty law dey. in science abi technology??

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by pweeeetychi: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Good am everyone, I'm a uniben aspirant please i need info as regards admission this year, any uniben law student with information cos my jamb score was 217 and i feel it's law though i don't know the average score of other aspirant, also would like to get information on courses for 100 level. Thanks in advance
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hi. I'm Stephen.

I'm a Law aspirant. This is my 3rd yr gunning for this course. Firstly at O.A.U then U.I and now AAUA

I created this thread for law students and aspirants to come together and help eachother out. To ask questions and communicate. Making friends with like minds can be great.

So please. Ya'll should get in here. cheesy

the list is out bro, have you been admitted
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

the list is out bro, have you been admitted
nah... Not yet.... Needed just four points to reach the cut off..... But miracles can still happen
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by unlimiteddammi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
nah... Not yet.... Needed just four points to reach the cut off..... But miracles can still happen

i really don't know this things work but i wish you goodluck. try and get some info and if probably try other options. lemme know when you finally get admitted.

im a `1st year' student btw, sociology
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

i really don't know this things work but i wish you goodluck. try and get some info and if probably try other options. lemme know when you finally get admitted.

im a `1st year' student btw, sociology
sure bro. Thanks.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by unlimiteddammi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
sure bro. Thanks.

success bro. u wlc.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jtmanager, ask the question or mention people from here.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ugochuks95: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
pweeeetychi:
Good am everyone, I'm a uniben aspirant please i need info as regards admission this year, any uniben law student with information cos my jamb score was 217 and i feel it's law though i don't know the average score of other aspirant, also would like to get information on courses for 100 level. Thanks in advance
m a final yr law student in uniben. add me up on whatsapp wit dis no 08073386927 lets discuss
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Jtmanager, ask the question or mention people from here.
hey barrister.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by BelovedEaglet(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
any law aspirant that needs info on RIVER STATE UNIV. OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF LAW cut off mark, materials for the new academic session for L.L.B 1 etc, should contact me. I'm always available to assist.

#TeamLLB5#

#Ubi jus, ibi remedium# jay please does rsut considers those who apply them as second choices?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by BelovedEaglet(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
KRILMIJAY:

#TeamLLB5#

#Ubi jus, ibi remedium#
please jay does rsut considers thus who applied them as second choices for admission?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Kamadoye(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Guys I like what you do here on this thread but I would like to contribute to it by leaving you with a link to a site whose content you will find most useful. You'll find everything you need to know about surviving the hurdle of studying law and quite possibly avoid the pitfalls of past law graduates.click here to access it
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by austine4real(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Oyenugachubby:
Law student..OOU
happy birthday long life n prosperity
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ellguapo: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Donnetimmy:

ifelaw?
No sir, unimaidlaw
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Vegan99: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OAU Releases 2014/2015 Admission List / List Of Graphic Design Schools And Training Centers In Nigeria / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.