Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke (25462 Views)

RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by kossyablaze(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
bittertruthz:
Igbos. I trust them................ They will do everything to paint this woman good. If she is from other tribe, we will be seeing different names. Biafra radio will not report this.

Unable to recite the national anthem is a shame but have nothing to do with her working ability. WILL THE IGBOS ACCEPT OR DOWNPLAY SUCH IF IT HAPPENS TO OTHER TRIBES?
u ll do same if shes from ur tribe. I'm not defending her tho.... We are all hypocrites....
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by win3k: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
bad news = ibos

Maybe she only knows biafra anthem, make her ambassador of biafra to Indonesia!

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Lanretoye(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
TheBiafran:
her business the zoo is falling why nominate 5%? bubu is SCARED! but the zoo must fall!
how is ur brother emperor musiwa?
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by bayinq25(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
In Nigeria elephant can fly.
lol...it's only antelopes in form of rangers....
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by argon500: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Bro I no concur o...This is no excuse. Do u know what national anthem is? For a sensitive post as that

Bro, i know but we must be honest with ourselves.. If they asked all the senators and house of rep member to recite the same national anthem, I am sure those who will recite it properly wont even be up to 10%.. We all know that.. Is she has the quality and charisma, why not offer her the job instead of playing politics.

Who national anthem don epp
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by kossyablaze(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2016
argon500:

Bro, i know but we must be honest with ourselves.. If they asked all the senators and house of rep member to recite the same national anthem, I am sure those who will recite it properly wont even be up to 10%.. We all know that.. Is she has the quality and charisma, why not offer her the job instead of playing politics.

Who national anthem don epp
lol I understand u tho... Buh hope u ll say same if she ain't from ur tribe?
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by ehissi(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2016
My grandma never had the luxury of Basic education - Form 3 was her last bus-stop - but even she can give sound rendition of both anthems (Nigeria we hail thee and Arise O Compatriots)!!

Then you want someone who doesn't even know the anthem of her country to be an ambassador to represent that country?? Rubbish!!

The National anthem is always and always one of the trivias you must answer during ambassadorial interviews and she even refused to learn that one......that is worst case of diplomatic Olodo!!

If no be connection whey she get, isn't she supposed to be struck off the list of shortlisted candidates immediately!!?? What sort of rubbish is this??

Even the last Olodo in grammar school can recite National anthem!

For the record, forget about Nigeria we hail thee. First and second stanza of the National anthem na E we use take close Nursery 1 chapter. Anybody that can't recite it or even mime/sing it, is a confirmed Olodo.

Quote me anywhere, anyday anytime.

Nonsense angry

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by argon500: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
lol I understand u tho... Buh hope u ll say same if she ain't from ur tribe?

She is not even close to my tribe.....So i am not being partisian
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
This is no big deal jare.

A Large percentage of Nigerians can't recite the National Anthem. Battabox (a street camera show) proved it when they randomly interviewed Nigerians on the street and asked them to recite the National Anthem to which they failed. And its not peculiar to Nigerians alone, the world over, it's the exact same thing. Many People just can't cram shiit.

I can bet my bottom dollar that some people here cant recite 'our lords prayers either' yet they are in church 8 days a week.

Many Nairalanders cant recite the National Anthem either.

If the Woman's only flaw is her inability to recite the National Anthem then by all means let her become an Ambassador..
Abeg no dey support bad thing. A person who wants to be an AMBASSADOR should know more about the country he/she wants to represent than the average citizen(Anthem included).

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by argon500: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Uduak2019:
Typical Nigeria anti Igbo mentality....how do we destroy this overly qualified Igbo woman? The only way is to find something that all of us can not recite with full competence...that is the National Anthem. I wish I was her aid behind her when the wicked anti Igbo beast posed her that question...I'd have to her in her ears, don't recite nothing instead ask him to recite it first to embarrass the i$diot. This is how qualified people are bypassed in this country for envy, instead you have uneducated, dummies running our country into ditches.

Stop being partisian.. An hausa man was also asked to recite the same national anthem.. Infact, he coudnl't even made 3 lines straight
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
lonelydora:
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!!

Failing to recite National Anthem is no big deal and doesn't make him unintelligent.

Reminds me the story of one certain rich man who was asked "Who was the president of US in 1923 or so?" The man said "A $1 encyclopedia will answer that" that he doesn't need to know it by heart because he has more important thing to think about.

Just ask Dangote to recite the National Anthem. grin
Is Dangote a diplomat? She is supposed to be an authority on Nigeria. Make una no dey support mediocre people abeg.

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by lonelydora: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Is Dangote a diplomat? She is supposed to be an authority on Nigeria. Make una no dey support mediocre people abeg.

95% Nigerians can't recite it
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Generalyemi(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
I've been hearing this long before Dilector Kanu was caged in the zoo.

More than ten months after, his gullible followers are still making the same empty threat. grin grin grin

@ topic, in an ideal situation, anyone who fails to sing the national anthem should be disqualified.

z. o. m. b.
is...nothing is ideal about this country
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
See how they are shamelessly supporting a clearly mediocre candidate. How can a prospective ambassador not be able to recite the anthem of her country. What exactly is she going to be doing as an ambassador. God why why why why am I a Nigerian?

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by frubben(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:
This is no big deal jare.

A Large percentage of Nigerians can't recite the National Anthem. Battabox (a street camera show) proved it when they randomly interviewed Nigerians on the street and asked them to recite the National Anthem to which they failed. And its not peculiar to Nigerians alone, the world over, it's the exact same thing. Many People just can't cram shiit.

I can bet my bottom dollar that some people here cant recite 'our lords prayers either' yet they are in church 8 days a week.

Many Nairalanders cant recite the National Anthem either.

If the Woman's only flaw is her inability to recite the National Anthem then by all means let her become an Ambassador..

So because a white man has endorsed her, u nw knw its does not mean. Chai
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by MadCow1: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Abeg no dey support bad thing. A person who wants to be an AMBASSADOR should know more about the country he/she wants to represent than the average citizen(Anthem included).

Knowledge or lack thereof of the Nigerian Anthem is not grounds enough to QUALIFY or DISQUALIFY a Candidate.

Lets not blow this shiit out of proportion.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by MadCow1: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2016
frubben:

So because a white man has endorsed her, u nw knw its does not mean. Chai

You obviously don't know who you just quoted.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by obailala(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2016
StOla:

Typical Igbo hypocrisy. When a Northerner could not recite the anthem earlier at this same screening, he was found unqualified by the Igbos who made a mockery of the North. When an Igbo could not, the anthem requirement became irrelevant to the same Igbos.

Only the Igbo is qualified by merit to hold every position available, any other tribe gets it by quota?

The 1st Republic comes to mind. Only Igbos everywhere using their position in the ruling government to help themselves to federal offices, even wailing about the Northern region not allowing them to dominate, when their own Eastern region gave nothing to anyone that wasn't from the region.

You have been condemned by the very standard you set. I'm sure many Igbos are embarrassed that this woman put their arrogant tribe to shame by failing to attain the standard for which they had already crucified the Northern nominee with much pleasure.

Egg on your face.
Please the person your quoted is just being a troll (just like many others on this forum who have completely lost their minds), you don't have to take his words seriously, or judge a whole tribe based on the utterances of some online twerps.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2016
lonelydora:

95% Nigerians can't recite it
Just negodu this guy. 95% of Nigerians are not diplomats, 95% are not planning to be ambassadors. If only 0.01% of Nigerians are able to recite the anthem, diplomats and ambassadors should be among...You think say the interviewers wey ask am to recite the anthem no know wetin dem dey do. If an ambassador does not know ordinary national anthem, does it not make you wonder what else she doesn't know?... I can't blame una sha. Naija na jungle. Anything goes.

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by kossyablaze(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
argon500:

She is not even close to my tribe.....So i am not being partisian
Ok... Cool bro
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2016
The national anthem or whatever has'nt boiled at anytime my teaspoon of water, neither has it bought cookies for my kids
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Knowledge or lack thereof of the Nigerian Anthem is not grounds enough to QUALIFY or DISQUALIFY a Candidate.

Lets not blow this shiit out of proportion.

It's no use talking.I give up.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by MadCow1: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
It's no use talking.I give up.

Thats why we are typing.. grin grin

You have got to relax Oga.. It takes more than knowledge of the Nigerian National Anthem to be an Ambassador.

The Lady is the most qualified experience wise. Is a career Ambassador and has a very deep knowledge of foreign affairs and diplomacy. So you are telling me that she should be discarded just because she can't sing the National Anthem? NEGRO PULEEEZE!
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by MadCow1: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
ehissi:
My grandma never had the luxury of Basic education - Form 3 was her last bus-stop - but even she can give sound rendition of both anthems (Nigeria we hail thee and Arise O Compatriots)!!

Then you want someone who doesn't even know the anthem of her country to be an ambassador to represent that country?? Rubbish!!

The National anthem is always and always one of the trivias you must answer during ambassadorial interviews and she even refused to learn that one......that is worst case of diplomatic Olodo!!

If no be connection whey she get, isn't she supposed to be struck off the list of shortlisted candidates immediately!!?? What sort of rubbish is this??

Even the last Olodo in grammar school can recite National anthem!

For the record, forget about Nigeria we hail thee. First and second stanza of the National anthem na E we use take close Nursery 1 chapter. Anybody that can't recite it or even mime/sing it, is a confirmed Olodo.

Quote me anywhere, anyday anytime.

Nonsense angry

Who died and made your Nan a yardstick for juding Ambassadorial candidates?

And just so you know, its 3 versions of the national amthem namely; Nigeria we hail thee, O' God of Creation and Arise O Compatriots.

SO your Grandma was not Legendary like you thought.. grin
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Lionsclaw: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2016
When I read the story of what happened at the senate I tried to recite the anthem and discovered I missed a line.

Its not a big deal. Nigeria is a dying nation; who cares about its god-forsaken national anthem? If its America where the people love their nation as the nation loves them it will be different. So leave the woman jare
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by KINGSZY: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2016
bittertruthz:
Igbos. I trust them................ They will do everything to paint this woman good. If she is from other tribe, we will be seeing different names. Biafra radio will not report this.

Unable to recite the national anthem is a shame but have nothing to do with her working ability. WILL THE IGBOS ACCEPT OR DOWNPLAY SUCH IF IT HAPPENS TO OTHER TRIBES?
your brain cells are dead,must your ethnic bigotry be displayed in every post you see on nairaland? Go and get a life.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Organs(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Uduak2019:
Typical Nigeria anti Igbo mentality....how do we destroy this overly qualified Igbo woman? The only way is to find something that all of us can not recite with full competence...that is the National Anthem. I wish I was her aid behind her when the wicked anti Igbo beast posed her that question...I'd have to her in her ears, don't recite nothing instead ask him to recite it first to embarrass the i$diot. This is how qualified people are bypassed in this country for envy, instead you have uneducated, dummies running our country into ditches.

@UDUAK2019, How can Nigeria grow if we have people with your mentality An ambassadorial nominee cannot recite the National Anthem of the country you're representing...... shame on you and shame on whoever cannot recite the national anthem it has nothing to do with ibo, hausa or ibibio... it is the reason why we are not progressing in this country. we refuse to call a spade a spade, stella oduah stole nigeria blind she is a senator today, jim Nwobodo the same thing, atiku and tinubu the same thing. Other tribes will be quiet and allow justice to take its course eg Dasuki but if the looter is an easterner, some easterners will protest and come out to protect looters, shame, shame shame.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Organs:

@[s]UDUAK2019, How can Nigeria grow if we have people with your mentality An ambassadorial nominee cannot recite the National Anthem of the country you're representing...... shame on you and shame on whoever cannot recite the national anthem it has nothing to do with ibo, hausa or ibibio... it is the reason why we are not progressing in this country. we refuse to call a spade a spade, stella oduah stole nigeria blind she is a senator today, jim Nwobodo the same thing, atiku and tinubu the same thing. Other tribes will be quiet and allow justice to take its course eg Dasuki but if the looter is an easterner, some easterners will protest and come out to protect looters, shame, shame shame[/s].

You want Nigeria to grow with over 3 million Easterners murdered in cold blood during the civil war? Over 2 million children starved to death by Awolowo? Get out from my sight before I spit on you...hypocrite devoid of basic human conscience.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Thats why we are typing.. grin grin

You have got to relax Oga.. It takes more than knowledge of the Nigerian National Anthem to be an Ambassador.

The Lady is the most qualified experience wise. Is a career Ambassador and has a very deep knowledge of foreign affairs and diplomacy. So you are telling me that she should be discarded just because she can't sing the National Anthem? NEGRO PULEEEZE!

The devil is always in the details. I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by MadCow1: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
The devil is always in the details. I don't expect you to understand.

So far I can't see what there is to understand.

Tell me what about a persons inability to recite the country's national anthem will affect their ability to establish Diplomatic ties with foreign countries?
Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by TomHagen: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Uduak2019:

You want Nigeria to grow with over 3 million Easterners murdered in cold blood during the civil war? Over 2 million children starved to death by Awolowo? Get out from my sight before I spit on you...hypocrite devoid of basic human conscience.
How many Jews did Hitler kill? Has Germany stopped growing.

Re: Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
TomHagen:
How many Jews did Hitler kill? Has Germany stopped growing.

Yorubas as expected...SMH

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP / We Won’t Fix Petrol Prices Again – NMDPRA

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56