Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (50302 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bittertruthz: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
Lol made in Nigeria indeed even blind man will see its made in Nigeria, see the lame name it has "mama happy rice" stone free lmao.
Oga forget Watin dem write inside. So sad that abakiliki lost its identity on rice production.
In 80s, the only known Nigeria rice in Bendel states market was abakikiki. Then Obior and Ozigolo rice were doing well market but more expensive than abakiliki.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=15pt]GEJ hand work[/size]..... The only thing Buhari and Audu Ogbe has done is to import Grass for Fulani COWS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
That is good. Happy to hear this and I hope the production is in large scale. I just hate this foreign rice and other goods.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
still yet Royal stallion remain my favorite.... POO-HARI u can't force made in kestina rice down my threat

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by addizzle(f): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:

Read the article again b4 asking yeye kweshon. Thanks
really??u call my question yeye question?? do u know who I be am on my way to ur house now gah to arrest dis rude fella
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
I can't wait to buy and cook the rice at least I'll be able to serve my Son more and more because the way I shout at him whenever is requesting for more, now that 1 derica of rice is 300.I don't mind if the rice is full of stones all my family members will pick including the head of family, Na dat one even they eat rice Pass

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
Indonesians wont like this development

Bad Monday for them
who is deceiving you? This country av been producing rice yet the likes of Indonesia and other countries still make much on importation on rice to Nigeria.

So if u think this will really change things now, sorry. Nigeria never change. The amount of stones in that rice will beat Ur imagination. And even when there re no stones, many won't still trust it enough, hence they won't buy.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by justy15: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
is encouraging, even ebony rice in abakaliki has been in the market even more polished like Neva before

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Stories that touch the heart.

He flagged it off in Kebbi. Did you ask the farmers how they coped when bubu scrapped their subsidized fertilizer which they started enjoying during Jonathan's administration? Now that he saw it is affecting farming output, he has returned to the same subsidy for fertilizer.

Sorry to disappointment you, your bubu is riding on the efforts of Jonathan.
Train launch, rice farming output etc is all Jonathan's work.
Go and be well informed first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
abakiliki rice nt in the list. the list is false then.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by oweman: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Can there ever come a topic on Nairaland that can bring joy just for once ?

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2016
teacherbim:
I can't wait to buy and cook the rice at least I'll be able to serve my Son more and more because the way I shout at him whenever is requesting for more, now that 1 derica of rice is 300.I don't mind if the rice is full of stones all my family members will pick including the head of family, Na dat one even they eat rice Pass
lolz. ...let's hope it's harmless though.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by omonla555: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
This one they say stone free , you sure say sand no full inside grin

Mama happy rice angry
what of Papa happy rice undecided

Buhari is working indeed undecided

Child of hate, they are not children of Osu and can't lie not unlike you guys that have thrown sanity, dignity, honestly and truth to the dogs. You guys can kill your mothers for money.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by SOPIGO: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Honestly, they won't like it, but I hope it isn't their product that is repackaged sha.
I like Sharp thinkers like u. This is Nija anything can happen. It not supplise. They may cook this to ease d tension. We have seen d lies of dis Govt... Nothing is new anymore.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

They hate any success and progress from other parts of Nigeria.

[/size]

Is it even remotely possible that you be happy about development in Nigeria without tribal bigotry? Try that and you would see how much sense you would make cos what you wrote don't make sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by seguno2: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

Why should anyone hate our current president for continuing the good, excellent agricultural policies of the man he took over from?
He has continued this just the same way that he put finishing touches to the Abuja-Kaduna railway line that the former president had worked on.
It is a good thing that our current president realises the fact that government is a continuing continuum, not so?
Why do you think that the northerners and Buhari strongly supported former Agriculture minister Adesina's election as African Development Bank's president?

Let us hope that Buhari will not reverse the direct-to-farmers fertiliser policy that eliminated CORRUPTION in that sector since the new minister Audu Ogbeh is talking about IMPORTING Brazilian grass for grazing land to give the Fulani herdsmen who have been killing our fellow citizens without any action against them by our federal government.
Yet they say forex is scarce and the rate is almost 500?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Angelb4: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Since they want to use militants to ruin themselves, let's shift devt jare

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Nurad111:
Plz for God's sake let's put halt to all these tribal war. We all want a Nigeria we can be proud of.
Only tHe ijaw slaves don't want nigeria to progress. I mean what kind of a person hhate to hear his country progress?
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin
coz Nigeria ain't down yet
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by rubochi(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

[/size]
Anambra started this thing long time ago na

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by 1by1(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one. We pray 4 sufficiency, consistency and sustainability with far lesser price.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Acidosis:
A lot of Nigerians still avoid made in Nigeria rice.
becos they dont have sense. expecially u ipod, prefer to even import fake and stone rice than to promote made in nigeria, that is wickedness out of ignorance
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US
most of them contributes nothing to the growth of the country. Squatting under their parent's roofs and soliciting for help daily.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2016
bittertruthz:

Oga forget Watin dem write inside. So sad that abakiliki lost its identity on rice production.
In 80s, the only known Nigeria rice in Bendel states market was abakikiki. Then Obior and Ozigolo rice were doing well market but more expensive than abakiliki.
hmm dude i dont know any of those rice you're referring to
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2016
abdulskulboy:
Buhari Is Working, North is changing, south are suffering, east are dying.
imagine ur comment. Yet u will be the first to scream one nigeria. Change ur ways. Pls.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Good development. Actually great.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2016
You can believe whatever helps you cope with the pain of Jonathan's defeat. You are entitled to your opinion.

The indisputable fact remains that pictures don't lie!

AyaSunday:

He flagged it off in Kebbi. Did you ask the farmers how they coped when bubu scrapped their subsidized fertilizer which they started enjoying during Jonathan's administration? Now that he saw it is affecting farming output, he has returned to the same subsidy for fertilizer.

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:
Rice weh sand full inside
you are too young to reason this way.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
That's true. All the same credit to him for following some of the good steps of his predecessor. Government should be continuous.
AyaSunday:

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

[/size]

SO NA ONLY RICE WE GO DEY CHOP?. ANYWAY 4 THOSE WEY LOSE DER JOBS. UNA DON HEAR AM SAY NA ONLY RICE, UNA GO DEY 4 NEXT 3 N HALF YEARS. BUT WAIT OOO, HOW PERSON FIT BUY DIS RICE IF IM NO GET MONI. ABI WE GO GO FAINT 4 TASTEE FRIED CHICKEN, SO WE MAKE FIT CHOP D RICE?

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by seguno2: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Niger state is a state that is blessed with vast land and its land is very conducive for farming. There is this baddegi rice in the state, if the FG can get serious with that badeggi rice, I'm so sure Nigeria will be fully independent from importing rice. I did a little research in the state like 8yrs ago, and i was highly impressed with what I saw in badeggi. Like that badeggi rice can compete with Brazil/Thailand rice if more attention is given to it.

The rice farmers in the Badeggi area have to LOBBY the lawmakers who REPRESENT them in the NASS to ensure that higher import duties is imposed on imported rice while agricultural inputs are SOLD to them on credit for recovery against sales proceeds.
Easy way to go IF the will and spirit are of one accord to make the needed efforts.
Not so?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by blackpanda: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2016
addizzle:
really??u call my question yeye question?? do u know who I be am on my way to ur house now gah to arrest dis rude fella

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting A Plantain Farming. / Cockerel Vs. Broiler / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.