Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (50289 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by farem: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin

The reason for the above is because. ..

Success and Sadness are diametrically opposed!
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by lekan62: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
where can we get this rice?we are tired of eating imported rice
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by win3k: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
yes, other countries are making x-ray machines and jets...Nigeria just managed to separate stones from rice!
What an amazing achievement!
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2016
bittertruthz:

I said 80s in Bendel state region. You were not born then, why not ask your father instead of wasting your mb
ok ancestor I'll ask my father
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by micayo(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
How does this mean that he is working? How many policies has he made since he backs the president on agriculture or the production of rice. Those are the WORK OF THE PAST ADMINISTRATION especially the past Minister of Agriculture. You and I know that. Stop fooling yourself and wake up to the reality that you all that voted Buhari in are the major LOSERS.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by farem: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Honestly, they won't like it, but I hope it isn't their product that is repackaged sha.

Nay! You can't repackaged what you exorbitantly imported to be sold this cheap. It doesn't connect at all.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Shabib(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Shabib(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
micayo:
How does this mean that he is working? How many policies has he made since he backs the president on agriculture or the production of rice. Those are the WORK OF THE PAST ADMINISTRATION especially the past Minister of Agriculture. You and I know that. Stop fooling yourself and wake up to the reality that you all that voted Buhari in are the major LOSERS.

Enemy of progress.

Your brain is full of petrol.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US
wat of nigerians caught wit drugz in asia, wetin we go shout?

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
President Buhari is really out to shame his critics.According to a
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/see-photos-of-made-in-nigeria-rice-from.html

A welcome development,I won't praise anybody until d rice flood d market nd the price is sustainable,I always say this a nation that cannot feed itself is not a serious nation,woes unto all our visionless leaders past and present and their children and children unborn,cos this nation has the tendency to be great but our stupiddd leaders are the people the masses shld fight,not ourselves
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Wonderful effort! If importation of rice can stop, hereby FG supporting our indigenous agrobased/agroallied companies, Nigeria will swim in greatness.

The oil price crash is a blessing in disguise.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:

Rice weh sand full inside
Enemy of progress you don eat the rice? Wetin your Hero IB achieve..
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by aisammy4: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Pavore9:
More output needed to crash the price.

Yeh, I agree with you...More of this local rice should be produced for commercial purposes. Buhari should not just target local consumption but he should look towards exporting this rice. Nigerian rice is also one of the best in the world. The more we start consuming locally produced rice, the more we forgetting the imported once. I believe that Nigeria can also be a major producer for rice through this medium (i.e. producing rice locally for Commercial consumption). Remember Nigeria is a very BIG INVESTMENT MARKET!
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2016
micayo:

Pls if u don't have any reasonable comment to pass, kindly shut up. Whether past or present government, I don't care. As long the average life of the masses is touch positively. Meanwhile this is the effort of the current administration.

If you read agriculture during your elementary days, you will discover that rice is an annual crop with propagation period of 8months. How long as PMB stayed in power? Isn't it a year now? Give credit to whom he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by blackpanda: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2016
denko:
DOWN FROM WHICH PRICE, THE PRICE HE MET IT OR THE PRICE HIS LEADERLESS APPROACH CAUSED. BECAUSE HE MET A BASKET OF TOMATOES 800 HIS LEADERLESS APPROACH TOOK IT TO 25000, HE MET RICE 9000 HIS APPROACH TOOK TO 15000. PLS EDUCATE ME WHICH PRICE HAS HE CRASH NOW.

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Honestly, they won't like it, but I hope it isn't their product that is repackaged sha.
If it is repackaged. They'll never sell it at that price coz it will be a loss for them.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by ImtiazNupe(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

They hate any success and progress from other parts of Nigeria.

[/size]

Did u forgot their tribe name 'IBO- I Before Others.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:
How much is a bag of rice during Jonathan's time and now angry

Buhari go home.

In 2019, we shall chain the change including the Afonjas angry
hahaha children of hate are showing up, During GEJ bag of rice is between 8k and 10k but now we have that of 7k hahaha i know you won't like it when the prices finally crash... Do't if you wan do weeding, you won't spend much anymore.. Bag of rice for about 5-7k and basket of tomato for let's 3k you are god to go.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2016
grandstar:

Indonesia is a net importer of rice. Their specialty is palm oil. That's where they have comparative advantage (poor orangutans embarassed) if you remember your economics
.Nigeria has no comparative advantage in rice production.

The country will be better of focusing on cassava, millet, cocoa, cashew and other crops that Nigeria has comparative advantage in.

Comparative advantage my foot,olodo oshi and this one will call himself graduate,no thinking skills,no innovations,what's so difficult in rice production in a country like nigeria,a nations of more than 180million still import rice is that not a shame,u can tell america to focus on technology only and stop agriculture
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by ImtiazNupe(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Alhamdulillah Kaseera.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by mikaelzX(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Figs:
foolish fellow.Enugu wil soon hit d market,Ebonyi has bin hitting d market,Abia,Imo nd Anambra ar getting ready,go nd ask.I can feed u nd ur family for life
this argument would make sense if you two have political powers to compete economically. but your argument is not going to create any good. too bad
cc: abdulskulboy
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

[/size]
to stop the hate , don't be like them
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You can believe whatever helps you cope with the pain of Jonathan's defeat. You are entitled to your opinion.

The indisputable fact remains that pictures don't lie!

Now you've displaced your ignorance loudly. Nobody said pictures lie. We are only saying you should stop crediting the person who is not working on his change mantra. He only deceived you to get to that seat telling you he'll do better and new things than his predecessors

Lo and behold, he has gone back to the very vomit he condemned.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by walexy14(m): 8:49am On Aug 01, 2016
interesting .....
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Yes! That's how it should be. Instead of crying that rice is now 17k, why not exploit the situation? Now with this move, I can see importation of rice disappear. With the way these politicians are easily brainwashing even graduates these days, I pity Nigeria. At least it will now be clear to some that Nigeria can be self-reliant.
Meanwhile...our brothers southward sit and cry while more food drop from the north to them
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by ginggerxy: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

[/size]
if your village Is producing rice that will feed them is it a new thing? If you produce your rice we bring oil then we can have fried rice,but when you want to drink oil alone you go poudge na.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by kettle84(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

[/size]
grow above this man!
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

[/size]
Re packed rice. Can anything good come from the zombies? Scam govt.

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by IbBarham(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
I hope this diversification improve the economic situation...
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
win3k:
yes, other countries are making x-ray machines and jets...Nigeria just managed to separate stones from rice!
What an amazing achievement!
may God help u critics , wen nija cud nt feed on its on produce pple like u complained now its working u are talking bout stone nd rice , why cant u guys just appreciate things no matter how small they are ??
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
He came..He saw...Conquering in progress.
1. He met Subsidy and killed it
2. He met Oil cabals, deregulated it and buried their corruptions
3. He met Boko Haram and decimated them
4. He met corruption in military, he killed it and currently recovering all
5. He met rot in NASS, killed budget padding and left them in housefighting, they are all singing like birds now.
6. He met militancy in Ikorodu, bombing is on-going
7. He met Militancy in ND, still using carrot..stick is on the bench
8. He met a mad-dog in Ekiti and froze his source of madness
9. He Met Saraki and left him with 3 cases, CCT, Forgery and Looting. Exposed NASS and made them useless
10. He met MDA's basket account and applied TSA...stealing revenue Killed
11. He (who is also petroleum minister) met -ve NNPC and made it profitable for the first time in decades.
12. He met recurrent expenditure budget and turned it capital budget
13. He met uncompleted KD-FCT rail project and commissioned it
14. Under him Jubrin is now Born again corruption fighter
15. Under him Metuh is now Born again corruption war supporter
16. Under him back slid-den FFK has found God again
17. He met another fraud called POST UME and killed it
18. He met inequality in Uni & Poly and equalized it..Goalless draw
19. Finance ministry is doing great now and no longer re-basing
20. He met 11bn debt of Senatwitter and bruised out his common sense
To continued.........>
Those with eagle eyes will see what he has so far prevented from happening while waiting for what he will make happen.
I'm Smart and holy enough to recognize when the hand of God is upon this nation...above are my check lists
If GEJ had been in power, everything else except militancy..... but from Boko H, budget padding, subsidy, no power, foreign borrowing, no food, no money, brain drain, low international recognition would've been on the increase. By now man would've been eating man alive and nothing will happen. NASS would have grown wings by now. we would've been Otedola and Ubas fuel to drive. KD-FCT rail lines would've been done because Ameachi would've in prison. The army would've join Boko Haram by now.
Each day you wake up. Don't listen to economy ,If you have garri, just drink, then THANK God, it would've been worse believe me. If not for God who is on our side and with us, We would've been like Somalia, Iraq , Afghanistan, Venezuela and South Sudan by now.And yet Baba is slowly obeying the voice God and carrying out his instructions.
Thank God who has Blessed Nigeria.
# NewTribeOfNigerians
# ISTANDWITHBUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting A Plantain Farming. / Cockerel Vs. Broiler / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.