Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (50303 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2016
If we can be self sufficient on all grains product ,A New Nigeria is in the making ...#ANewNigeria #ANewNation

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by autodoctor: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Suddenly we have realised that ordinary rice could be made in Nigeria. Thank God its stone free too.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by seguno2: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You can believe whatever helps you cope with the pain of Jonathan's defeat. You are entitled to your opinion.

The indisputable fact remains that pictures don't lie!

Pictures CAN lie well well, bro especially in a federal government that has a man named Alhaji LIE Mohammed as its information minister, don't you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by sasxy(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2016
DrRasheed:
its really a Nigerian rice...stone free grin
grin
DrRasheed:
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Umamman(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2016
DrRasheed:
try it na!
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Technocracy: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

They hate any success and progress from other parts of Nigeria.

[/size]

Talk reasonably is Buhari the one producing the rice is this massive rice producing initiative his all this started with the former minister of Agriculture now AFDB president some times people just open their mouths to talk without reasoning take it or leave it Buhari needs help he lacks ideas to run the economy of this nation he took over on a single digit inflation and we have an inflation of 16.5 percent look at the naira dollar exchange rate over 360 I thought the currency swap will help yet I mean yet and you opening your mouth without thinking

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by 49cents(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:
[size=13pt]Children of hate and anger Ipod division won't like this. Dem go still abuse Buhari on belly filled with Northerner rice.

They hate any success and progress from other parts of Nigeria.

[/size]

My brother please calm yourself down!!!

Am not a buhari fan but hey I pray for him to have the wisdom and strength to do the right thing!

This is a good development and its laudable!

I will pray he sees the necessity of a regional governance

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Curvinus(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
dearpreye:
With such palpable hatred displayed by most persons on this thread, why shouldn't a sane person ask to leave the country in peace?

Can't you all see we have no business being together?

See how we've turned ordinary rice production into a needless tribal war. What shall happen of we begin to design and build bridges?

Our values are different. The hate is real.

This isn't a nation but a mere assembly of strange bedfellows.

You should blame the mods for letting these decrepit jail monkeys spoil the fun for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
greatgod2012:

Honestly, they won't like it, but I hope it isn't their product that is repackaged sha.

Repackage imported Indonesia rice to resell as Nigerian made? Is your brain alright?
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by oxyG: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank God this is out!It's now left for us the Masses and the government to encourage them with patronage. God bless me, you and my dear country NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin
The forces against them are not of this World grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by 1wolex85: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2016
dearpreye:
With such palpable hatred displayed by most persons on this thread, why shouldn't a sane person ask to leave the country in peace?

Can't you all see we have no business being together?

See how we've turned ordinary rice production into a needless tribal war. What shall happen of we begin to design and build bridges?

Our values are different. The hate is real.

This isn't a nation but a mere assembly of strange bedfellows.
You really think separation will solve that problem? Think again. Even on nairaland we see the rivalry between Anambra and other se states. You think the south south will be rancour free with all the different tribes? You think the minorities will not resent the I jaws? Even in the sw, you will still find strife and disagreements, na that time we go know say Ibadan and Ogbomoso are not the same. South Sudan was shouting, please what is happening there today?
The hate us only real among people who have nothing to do with their lives. The elite don't fight at the top, youths dey here dey waste time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Buhari means well for Nigeria, I understand his intent and effort to initiate a positive that will encompass every aspect of this great country won't taste palatable to many and may be deemed unpopular by many as well. Detractors and critics should understand that the road to a pragmatic positive change is a process and not an event.

I have a dogged positive mental attitude that things will turn around in good favour of many good Nigerians in the end.

The bad guys will always be on the negative receiving side of this administration.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
Indonesians wont like this development

Bad Monday for them

Indonesia is a net importer of rice. Their specialty is palm oil. That's where they have comparative advantage (poor orangutans embarassed) if you remember your economics
.Nigeria has no comparative advantage in rice production.

The country will be better of focusing on cassava, millet, cocoa, cashew and other crops that Nigeria has comparative advantage in.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by gretblue: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:
How much is a bag of rice during Jonathan's time and now angry

Buhari go home.

In 2019, we shall chain the change including the Afonjas angry
Remember you said more than this in 2015.The result is there for everyone to see including your hero.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Thukzee01(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Nlanders can write epistle.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Meen01(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:

Rice weh sand full inside
Buh u go still buy am....nija wey like cheap tinz
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Abelpeters: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
where is mr talkertive Fayose and other waillers?
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
President Buhari's diversification efforts are reaping fruits, and this is just the beginning. Apart from creating jobs, as soon as we reach export capacity, Nigeria would be able to earn forex which would help in easing the pressure on the dollar and aid in the recovery of the Naira.

Sai Baba.
Nice one. We need more positive news like thisl

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bittertruthz: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
hmm dude i dont know any of those rice you're referring to

I said 80s in Bendel state region. You were not born then, why not ask your father instead of wasting your mb

3 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by yipata: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
dem force you to chop am, take a bike to Indonesia and buy thier plastic rice nah. Hater of progress

youngest85:

Rice weh sand full inside
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2016
I still believe in this government and I know those people talking ill will turn Back to talk good. all we need is have patient and give them time.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by gretblue: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:

Bad Monday for them
Indonesians,the former developer of Lagos.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by sherif4owo(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
I know I would still farm one day!

God bless the farmers feeding the world!

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by gretblue: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:

Bad Monday for them
You mean the former developer of Lagos wouldn't like this?
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
What a happy day to start monday morning.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by denko(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
DOWN FROM WHICH PRICE, THE PRICE HE MET IT OR THE PRICE HIS LEADERLESS APPROACH CAUSED. BECAUSE HE MET A BASKET OF TOMATOES 800 HIS LEADERLESS APPROACH TOOK IT TO 25000, HE MET RICE 9000 HIS APPROACH TOOK TO 15000. PLS EDUCATE ME WHICH PRICE HAS HE CRASH NOW.
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Onegai(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Great news! Kudos to GEJ for implementing and Buhari for seeing it through. Governance should be a continuum. So, where can one purchase this in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Very soon the price of rice will fall just like the way tomatoes price dropped. We just have to be patience and see how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2016
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge...

Where there is no vision, the people perish...

Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by davidque007(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2016
A welcomed development. this is the kind of news we need to hear from Nigeria. May God prosper these rice products. we all need to patronise these locally made products to grow our own economy and help our currency add value. This is a product of years of consistent development of the agriculture sector. Kudos to the previous governments who put good plans on ground and to president Buhari for continuity
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Abugab(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
When Lagos and Enugu starts harvesting and flooding the market we shall see the price crash like a hard disk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting A Plantain Farming. / Cockerel Vs. Broiler / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.