Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) (50309 Views)

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by sixpee(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
They use the Buhler brand destoner and optical sorting machine aka Sortex, it use InGas technology and has a 99.9 percent accuracy.
Read more about it here;

http://www.buhlergroup.com/global/en/products/sortex-a-range-optical-sorters/sortex-a-variants.htm#.V58qsUorLIU

So except they bypass the machine, there would be no stone in it.

If you want to know more about the process, machines or want to go into agro processing, reach me for info on 09053615737

Justdulla:

Sharrap ave been eating those since last year a d it makes absolute sense than the foreign brand, no single stone. Infact it tastes more natural and better although nigerian rices possess high starch,, so you have to wash and parboil.
Justdulla:

Sharrap ave been eating those since last year a d it makes absolute sense than the foreign brand, no single stone. Infact it tastes more natural and better although nigerian rices possess high starch,, so you have to wash and parboil.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by temmiedebbie(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:

Rice weh sand full inside
You don chop am?
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by owoademola: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US
Am always disappointed in Nairalanders their mode of thinking....
I can't just understand there ways.....
To me wherever you came from in this part of the country I believed we are one even outside the country,
My advise to SE people is that I know you goes to church and part of what you were thought was forgiveness,
I don't see any reason why you can't allowed that to go, fight of more than 30yrs, you still have it that you can't forgive the north.
To my own small child knowledge I, strongly believed that if truly you people really believed in God by now you supossed to have let the
sleeping dog lied down.
You and I will always say the same set of people ruling us since when we are small still doing it now some 30yrs plus still we youth that supossed work together failed to understand each other.
we need to wise up.
Thanks for reading this.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by brent07(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
blackpanda:
Tomato is down. Rice is down. But wailer anger keep rising grin grin
u are right bro all this hate are not suppose to be in Nigeria to eat this rice
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by bayulll011(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
grandstar:

Must you belittle yourself by sounding so bush? Please endeavor to answer with maturity henceforth and people like me will hold you in high esteem. That will be a big honour.

Its annoying when pple like u comes here and spill trash,Nigeria shld focus on cassava,read what u typed there if it makes any sense to u
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nupeboy: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Support and Buy Nigerian Rice, Grown Milled and Packaged In Nigeria. whether from North East South or West Nigerian Rice is more nutritious, compared to the imported ones.

Because we don,t know how long the imported ones has been stored up too and what chemical is been used to preserve it

This will create jobs, increase foreign reserve and improve the livelihood of real farmer

Just like the phenomenon global growth in both the Nigerian film and music Industry. That was made possible when Nigerians started watching and listening to own

Onyx Savannah Premium Parboiled Rice is one of such rice processing mills In Nigeria. Located in Bida Niger State, Its a fully integrated rice mill of international standard processing stone free premium parboiled rice. Believe in Nigeria Again GOD bless Nigeria

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Cry me a river cheesy.

Buhari is working and Jonathan has been kicked back to the creeks and nothing can return the corrupt and weak IB to the seat where he failed so woefully.

Pictures don't lie. Credit has been apportioned to where it is due. President Buhari is simply reaping where he has sown.

You will be ignored from this point onwards, I've exceeded my daily allowance for engaging pained wailers.

Swallow this down your throat and remain silent

https://www.nairaland.com/3262485/3-ex-militants-graduate-first-class

Credit it to your bubu.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Esseite:
Lots of people filled with hate in nairaland... you put up a NIGERIAN BAG OF RICE..praise it as Nigerian and not bring race or tribe into it..

You snap a bridge in awka you shout south east is leading..
You snap rrs.. you shout south west.
You snap trans amadi road, we shout south south.
You shout kaduna electricity contract we shout north.

Cant we shout Nigeria and make the center work better
Or the way we are fighting for transparency on all level of govt.

GOD HELP US
They are the group of unintelligent people who are filled with nothing but fear and lack of understanding. They are not interested in creating anything for themselves because of their inability to think and so they bask in vain glory.
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2016
bayulll011:

Its annoying when pple like u comes here and spill trash,Nigeria shld focus on cassava,read what u typed there if it makes any sense to u

what is wrong with what I said? is the truth bitter or what? Economics is not what you like!

Nigeria has no comparative advantage in producing rice. As long as the country has none, there will be massive smuggling of the product into Nigeria because the nation can not produce it as competitive prices hence massive import duties outright bans.

Thailand exports more food than all of Africa if you must know. I speak with facts and not just assuming. I don't believe hype.

If the country is to produce rice at competitive prices, it will have to do so with enormous subsidies which the country can't afford.

The 3 countries with comparative advantage in rice production are India, Thailand and Vietnam. This is because they all have a large coastal area super conducive for rice production.

Thailand would lose its edge of it stopped subsidising rice farmers but that'll be politically suicidal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by chrisblack: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2016
ConqueredWest:
How much is a bag of rice during Jonathan's time and now angry

Buhari go home.

In 2019, we shall chain the change including the Afonjas angry
how much did Jonah steel to put us in this situation.same thing Venezuelans are going through .with Chavez wasting their money during the boom/like Jonah .thank God for buhari .I wondered what would have become of us
Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by chachanga: 1:42am On Aug 07, 2016
murmee:
You are right. In 1989, my cousin and I visited Minna on excursion to Niger state. When we were leaving, we went to one of the local open market in Minna where I bought some measures of their local rice. Hmmm, I will never forget that rice!

There's nobody close to me that I have not told about the deliciousness of that rice. You may even eat it without soup. The aroma that comes out when cooking the rice is tantalizing. So I really wonder why Nigeria is importing rice when we have better rice in this country.

If not for bad roads and lack of railway transport across the country, I would have been going to Minna to buy that nutritious and wonderful local rice and not all these over processed polished rice from Thailand, Indonesia etc.

Kudos to Niger & Kebbi state govt

But.....murmee, murmee!.......

Singing:
Murmee, you do good o
You do good
Niger rice sweet well well
You do good
kiss

Answer the following Compulsory Questions
1a. When are you cooking dat Niger rice for us?
b. Will it be jollof or white
c. If white, which kain stew we go take mend am?

2a. Hope u know we sabi chop well well!
b.if answer is yes, How many cups are u cooking?

After church for Sunday blessing, na straight to ur house o, Murmee, nor kip us waiting grin! Awoof nor dey run belle, abeg!! wink cool

N.B
See the meat down if u dey find am
Nor serve those guys below if dem show o shocked, na chop&quench dem be!

1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) by prettmum(f): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2016
where can I buy the rice in anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Starting A Plantain Farming. / Cockerel Vs. Broiler / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.